Masco Corporation (MAS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MAS reports less variability in its cash flow than 84.11% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MAS has less volatility in its price than 89.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MAS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PWOD, ATRI, AHT, AAON and BF.B.
MAS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MAS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 63.59% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MAS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MAS offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.08% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 22.56% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, Masco Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 77.12% of them.
MAS Dividend Chart
MAS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|