Masco Corporation (MAS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MAS reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.33% of dividend stocks in our set.
- MAS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.02% -- which is higher than about merely 21.32% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MAS has less volatility in its price than 82.27% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MAS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MHLD, AGI, WPM, WMT and TNK.
MAS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Masco Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 63.71% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MAS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, MAS offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.11% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Masco Corp's estimated return of -63.71% surpasses about only 18.97% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, MAS's equity discount rate is less than 77.95% of those stocks.
MAS Dividend Chart
MAS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|