Masco Corp. (MAS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MAS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 83.25% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MAS has less fluctuation in its price than 87.87% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MAS's price: COR, SIRI, USPH, RMD and OXBR.
MAS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MAS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 56.08%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Masco Corp are:
- MAS's annual revenue, now at roughly $8 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 67.15% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Masco Corp's estimated return of -56.08% surpasses about 27.65% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for MAS, approximately 31.48% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
MAS Dividend Chart
MAS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|