Mattel, Inc. (MAT): Price and Financial Metrics
MAT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAT is 10.71 -- better than 97.01% of US stocks.
- Mattel Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.16 for Mattel Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VVV, HRB, FCN, THG, and GTES.
- MAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mattel Inc's official web site, go to www.mattel.com.
MAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MAT Price/Volume Stats
Mattel, Inc. (MAT) Company Bio
Mattel offers dolls and accessories, vehicles and play sets, and games and puzzles under the Mattel Girls & Boys brands, including Barbie, Monster High, Disney Classics, Ever After High, Little Mommy, Polly Pocket, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, CARS, Disney Planes, BOOMco, Radica, Toy Story, Max Steel, WWE Wrestling, and Batman. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in El Segundo, California.