Matthews International Corporation - (MATW): Price and Financial Metrics
MATW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.47||52-week high||$48.86|
|Prev. close||$35.33||52-week low||$29.77|
|Day high||$35.33||Avg. volume||121,547|
|50-day MA||$36.98||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$39.44||Market Cap||1.05B|
MATW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MATW POWR Grades
- MATW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.48% of US stocks.
- MATW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MATW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.77% of US stocks).
MATW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MATW is 3.58 -- better than 85.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.56, MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 19.56% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of -212.13%; that's higher than just 6.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MATW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXC, CRAI, BJRI, OPCH, and ASGN.
- MATW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.matw.com.
MATW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MATW's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, MATW's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MATW.
MATW Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 101.62%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.63%.
The table below shows MATW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MATW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MATW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.95% of graded US stocks.
- MATW's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 26th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- WOR, USAP, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MATW.
The table below shows MATW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Matthews International Corporation - (MATW) Company Bio
Matthews International Corporation provides memorialization products and industrial automation solutions. Brand solutions include graphics imaging products and services, and merchandising solutions. Memorialization products consist primarily of bronze and granite memorials and other memorialization products, caskets and cremation equipment for the cemetery and funeral home industries. Industrial automation solutions include marking products and fulfillment systems. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
MATW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MATW Latest Social Stream
View Full MATW Social Stream
Latest MATW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MATW as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Matthews International Corporation (NASDAQ:MATW) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 17, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to Matthews International’s Fourth Quarter and Year-End Fiscal 2023 Financial Results Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to Steven Nicola, CFO. Thank you. You may begin. Steven Nicola: Thank […]
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Matthews International fair value estimate is US$41.69...
Q4 2023 Matthews International Corp Earnings Call
Industrial Technologies Segment Drives Sales Beyond $500 Million
MATW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MATWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Matthews International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Matthews International Corp (MATW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Matthews International Corp (MATW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Matthews International Corp (MATW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch