Matthews International Corporation - (MATW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MATW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MATW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.7% of US stocks.
- MATW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MATW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
MATW Stock Summary
- MATW's current price/earnings ratio is 79.28, which is higher than 89.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.68, Matthews International Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 13.79% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Matthews International Corp is reporting a growth rate of -132.4%; that's higher than only 15.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MATW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOOS, CECE, SCSC, TACO, and AMN.
- Visit MATW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matw.com.
MATW Valuation Summary
- MATW's price/earnings ratio is 79.5; this is 198.31% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MATW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.2.
- MATW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MATW.
MATW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -54.04%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -359.51%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -247.83%.
The table below shows MATW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MATW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MATW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.92% of graded US stocks.
- MATW's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 25th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- CRS, USAP, and WOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MATW.
The table below shows MATW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MATW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MATW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.09||52-week high||$43.75|
|Prev. close||$34.92||52-week low||$21.00|
|Day high||$35.29||Avg. volume||120,396|
|50-day MA||$34.65||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$36.47||Market Cap||1.11B|
Matthews International Corporation - (MATW) Company Bio
Matthews International Corporation provides memorialization products and industrial automation solutions. Brand solutions include graphics imaging products and services, and merchandising solutions. Memorialization products consist primarily of bronze and granite memorials and other memorialization products, caskets and cremation equipment for the cemetery and funeral home industries. Industrial automation solutions include marking products and fulfillment systems. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
MATW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MATW Latest Social Stream
View Full MATW Social Stream
Latest MATW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Matthews International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MATW as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
The 6.8% return this week takes Matthews International's (NASDAQ:MATW) shareholders one-year gains to 74%
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
Matthews International (MATW) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Don't Buy Matthews International Corporation (NASDAQ:MATW) For Its Next Dividend Without Doing These Checks
Matthews International Corporation ( NASDAQ:MATW ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. Typically, the...
MATW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MATWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Matthews International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Matthews International Corp (MATW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Matthews International Corp (MATW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Matthews International Corp (MATW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch