Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCBC POWR Grades
- MCBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.29% of US stocks.
- MCBC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MCBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27% of US stocks).
MCBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 247.9, Macatawa Bank Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.28% of US stocks.
- MCBC's current price/earnings ratio is 8.98, which is higher than only 15.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.23 for Macatawa Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Macatawa Bank Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PLBC, PEBK, EMCF, FCCO, and GLBZ.
- MCBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Macatawa Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.macatawabank.com.
MCBC Valuation Summary
- MCBC's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.9; this is 254.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MCBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.2.
- MCBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCBC.
MCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.26||52-week high||$10.66|
|Prev. close||$8.18||52-week low||$6.23|
|Day high||$8.33||Avg. volume||78,709|
|50-day MA||$8.84||Dividend yield||3.85%|
|200-day MA||$8.85||Market Cap||282.43M|
Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services primarily in Western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
MCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MCBC Social Stream
Latest MCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macatawa Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCBC as an investment opportunity.
HOLLAND, Mich., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (Nasdaq: MCBC) (the "Company" or "Macatawa") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on its common stock to be paid on August 26, 2021 to shareholders of record on August 11, 2021. Despite the economic challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, Macatawa has continued to perform well. This dividend reflects the strong financial condition and earnings performanc
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Macatawa Bank's (NASDAQ:MCBC) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But its virtually certain...
HOLLAND, Mich., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MCBC), the holding company for Macatawa Bank (collectively, the “Company”), today announced its results for the second quarter 2021. Net income of $7.8 million in second quarter 2021 versus $7.6 million in second quarter 2020Negative provision for loan losses (benefit) of $750,000 taken in the second quarter 2021 versus $1.0 million provision expense taken in the second quarter 2020Net interest margin decreased
Shareholders will probably not be disappointed by the robust results at Macatawa Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:MCBC...
HOLLAND, Mich., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MCBC), the holding company for Macatawa Bank (collectively, the “Company”), today announced its results for the first quarter 2021. Net income of $7.8 million in first quarter 2021 versus $6.4 million in first quarter 2020 – up 21%No provision for loan losses taken in the first quarter 2021 versus $700,000 taken in the first quarter 2020Net interest margin decreased 92 basis points to 2.33% for the first quarter 2021 compared to the first quarter 2020 reflecting a significant increase in on-balance sheet liquidity and previous decreases in the federal funds rateGrowth in non-interest income of $1.5 million (32%) from first quarter 2020 driven by increased gains on sales of mortgage loansLoan portfolio ...
MCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|