Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCBC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MCBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.91% of US stocks.
- MCBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MCBC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MCBC Stock Summary
- MCBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.71%, MACATAWA BANK CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.76% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCBC comes in at 18.56% -- higher than that of 91.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MACATAWA BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be UBFO, MRBK, HMNF, NWFL, and EBMT.
- Visit MCBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macatawabank.com.
MCBC Valuation Summary
- MCBC's price/earnings ratio is 12.4; this is 8.77% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MCBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCBC.
MCBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 22.8%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.88%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -29.28%.
The table below shows MCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.41% of graded US stocks.
- MCBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 430 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, UBFO, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCBC.
The table below shows MCBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.38||52-week high||$11.84|
|Prev. close||$10.39||52-week low||$8.38|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||64,082|
|50-day MA||$10.86||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$9.77||Market Cap||355.47M|
Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services primarily in Western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MCBC Social Stream
Latest MCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACATAWA BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCBC as an investment opportunity.
Insiders were net buyers of Macatawa Bank Corporation's ( NASDAQ:MCBC ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders...
Macatawa Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:MCBC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.08 per share on the 30th of...
HOLLAND, Mich., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (Nasdaq: MCBC) (the "Company" or "Macatawa") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on its common stock to be paid on November 30, 2022 to shareholders of record on November 15, 2022. Macatawa has continued to produce favorable results. This dividend reflects the strong financial condition and earnings performance of the Company. About Macatawa Bank Corporati
HOLLAND, Mich., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MCBC), the holding company for Macatawa Bank (collectively, the “Company”), today announced its results for the third quarter 2022. Net income of $10.0 million in third quarter 2022 – up 53% versus $6.6 million in second quarter 2022 and up 39% versus $7.2 million in third quarter 2021Net interest income of $19.8 million in third quarter 2022 versus $14.8 million in second quarter 2022 and $14.3 million in third
Although the wild market gyrations cause much consternation, it also opens doors for cheap retirement stocks to buy now. Ordinarily, these ideas might not attract the attention growth-centric names easily command. However, with the equities sector gradually tilting toward a risk-off profile, retirement-friendly securities should be on your radar. Fundamentally, the Federal Reserve will see to it that growth-driven ideas will suffer significant challenges. To tackle historic highs in inflation, t
MCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|