Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
MCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$11.84|
|Prev. close||$8.96||52-week low||$6.96|
|Day high||$9.05||Avg. volume||53,923|
|50-day MA||$9.31||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$9.81||Market Cap||306.90M|
MCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCBC POWR Grades
- MCBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.52% of US stocks.
- MCBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MCBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
MCBC Stock Summary
- MCBC's current price/earnings ratio is 6.95, which is higher than just 15.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.92 for MACATAWA BANK CORP; that's greater than it is for 91.17% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MCBC has reported earnings growth of 73.19%, putting it ahead of 85.19% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MACATAWA BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SMBK, UCBI, PCB, BCML, and CBFV.
- MCBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MACATAWA BANK CORP's official web site, go to www.macatawabank.com.
MCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MCBC's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.
- Over the past 243 months, MCBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCBC.
MCBC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 79.88%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.65%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -13.75%.
The table below shows MCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.41% of graded US stocks.
- MCBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 430 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, UBFO, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCBC.
The table below shows MCBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services primarily in Western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
MCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MCBC Social Stream
Latest MCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACATAWA BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCBC as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Macatawa Bank...
Macatawa Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:MCBC ) will pay a dividend of $0.08 on the 30th of August. This means that the...
HOLLAND, Mich., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (Nasdaq: MCBC) (the "Company" or "Macatawa") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on its common stock to be paid on August 30, 2023 to shareholders of record on August 15, 2023. Macatawa has continued to produce favorable results. This dividend reflects the strong financial condition and earnings performance of the Company. About Macatawa Bank CorporationMa
HOLLAND, Mich., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MCBC), the holding company for Macatawa Bank (collectively, the “Company”), today announced its results for the second quarter 2023. Net income of $10.3 million in second quarter 2023 – an increase of 57% over $6.6 million earned in second quarter 2022 and down 14% from $12.0 million earned in first quarter 2023Net interest margin increased to 3.36% in second quarter 2023 versus 2.19% in second quarter 2022 and
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 20 most profitable banks in the world. If you want to skip our analysis of the banking industry and the trends in the U.S. economy, you can head on over to Top 5 Most Profitable Banks in the World. The economy is made up […]
MCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|