Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCBC POWR Grades
- MCBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCBC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MCBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.4% of US stocks).
MCBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.6 for MACATAWA BANK CORP; that's greater than it is for 94.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.79%, MACATAWA BANK CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.45% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of MACATAWA BANK CORP's share price is greater than that of only 0.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MACATAWA BANK CORP are UBFO, MRBK, NWFL, TCFC, and OPBK.
- Visit MCBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macatawabank.com.
MCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MCBC's price/sales ratio is 272.73% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MCBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCBC.
MCBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.28%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 671.56%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 22.8%.
The table below shows MCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.41% of graded US stocks.
- MCBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 430 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, UBFO, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCBC.
The table below shows MCBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.45||52-week high||$10.28|
|Prev. close||$9.53||52-week low||$7.96|
|Day high||$9.51||Avg. volume||58,991|
|50-day MA||$9.56||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$9.16||Market Cap||323.69M|
Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services primarily in Western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MCBC Social Stream
Latest MCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACATAWA BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCBC as an investment opportunity.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
One of the most important concepts in investing is that time in the market is generally superior to attempts at timing the market. Therefore, if you’re thinking about comfortably living out your golden years, you should plan ahead with cheap retirement stocks to buy now. While the concept of ultra-long-term investments carries a staid reputation, you don’t always have to acquire shares that everybody else is bidding up, thereby absorbing a hefty premium. Instead, more than a few cheap retirement
Macatawa Bank Corporation's ( NASDAQ:MCBC ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.08 per share on 25th of...
HOLLAND, Mich., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (Nasdaq: MCBC) (the "Company" or "Macatawa") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on its common stock to be paid on August 25, 2022 to shareholders of record on August 11, 2022. Macatawa has continued to produce favorable results. This dividend reflects the strong financial condition and earnings performance of the Company. About Macatawa Bank CorporationMa
HOLLAND, Mich., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MCBC), the holding company for Macatawa Bank (collectively, the “Company”), today announced its results for the second quarter 2022. Net income of $6.6 million in second quarter 2022 versus $6.0 million in first quarter 2022 and $7.8 million in second quarter 2021Net interest income of $14.8 million in second quarter 2022 versus $12.7 million in first quarter 2022 and $14.5 million in second quarter 2021Strong c
MCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|