Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCBC POWR Grades
- MCBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.72% of US stocks.
- MCBC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MCBC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
MCBC Stock Summary
- MCBC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 122.11 -- higher than 80.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.7, Macatawa Bank Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 21.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.42 for Macatawa Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 94.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Macatawa Bank Corp are IBCP, COFS, SBFG, NBTB, and GFED.
- Visit MCBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macatawabank.com.
MCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MCBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 356.98% lower, now standing at -22.1.
- MCBC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 41.2 over the prior 243 months.
- MCBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCBC.
MCBC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 67.16%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 52.2%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 48.18%.
The table below shows MCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.41% of graded US stocks.
- MCBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 430 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, UBFO, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCBC.
The table below shows MCBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.59||52-week high||$10.66|
|Prev. close||$9.02||52-week low||$7.37|
|Day high||$8.90||Avg. volume||74,893|
|50-day MA||$8.33||Dividend yield||3.73%|
|200-day MA||$8.90||Market Cap||293.69M|
Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services primarily in Western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MCBC Social Stream
Latest MCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macatawa Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCBC as an investment opportunity.
Atlantic Union Bankshares (NASDAQ:AUB) and Macatawa Bank (NASDAQ:MCBC) are both finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their valuation, earnings, risk, analyst recommendations, dividends, institutional ownership and profitability. Dividends Atlantic Union Bankshares pays an annual dividend of $1.12 per share and has a 
Geode Capital Management LLC increased its position in shares of Macatawa Bank Co. (NASDAQ:MCBC) by 8.2% during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 412,701 shares of the financial services providers stock after buying an additional 31,422 shares during the quarter. Geode Capital Management 
Macatawa Bank Co. (NASDAQ:MCBC) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, October 28th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 11th will be given a dividend of 0.08 per share by the financial services provider on Monday, November 29th. This represents a $0.32 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.81%. The 
Great Western Bancorp (NYSE:GWB) and Macatawa Bank (NASDAQ:MCBC) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, analyst recommendations, risk, profitability, earnings, institutional ownership and dividends. Volatility and Risk Great Western Bancorp has a beta of 1.23, indicating that its 
Macatawa Bank (NASDAQ:MCBC) and HomeStreet (NASDAQ:HMST) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their dividends, earnings, valuation, risk, profitability, institutional ownership and analyst recommendations. Valuation & Earnings This table compares Macatawa Bank and HomeStreets top-line revenue, earnings per share (EPS) 
MCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|