Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MCBC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.28% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MCBC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.66% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MCBC's price: CHD, OSMT, SUPV, BEP and XEL.
MCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Macatawa Bank Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 0.71% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Macatawa Bank Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, MCBC offers a dividend yield in the top 27.11% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MCBC than it is for 77.51% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Macatawa Bank Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 89.89% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
MCBC Dividend Chart
MCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|