Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MCBC's growth rate has been 0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MCBC reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.37% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MCBC's price: AWR, DPZ, NTCO, LITE and PEP.
MCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MCBC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.01%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Macatawa Bank Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Macatawa Bank Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 81.59% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 7.01%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 72.3% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Macatawa Bank Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.3% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, MCBC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.98% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MCBC Dividend Chart
MCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|