Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MCBC's growth rate has been 0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MCBC reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.37% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MCBC's price: AWR, DPZ, NTCO, LITE and PEP.
MCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MCBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 198.19% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Macatawa Bank Corp are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Macatawa Bank Corp, its beta is lower than 83.01% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, MCBC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 84.38% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Macatawa Bank Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 85.8% of them.
MCBC Dividend Chart
MCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|