Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MCBC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.38% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- MCBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 39,740,000; for context, that's better than 87.66% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MCBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: THO, INOV, IMKTA, INTU and PSMT.
MCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Macatawa Bank Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 15.12% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MCBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Macatawa Bank Corp produces a dividend yield 4.72% -- which falls in the top 26.15%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MCBC than it is for 79.24% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MCBC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 78.09% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MCBC Dividend Chart
MCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|