Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MCBC's growth rate has been 0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MCBC reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.37% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MCBC's price: AWR, DPZ, NTCO, LITE and PEP.
MCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Macatawa Bank Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 86.15% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Macatawa Bank Corp are:
- With a market cap of roughly $323 million, MCBC is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 79.52% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Macatawa Bank Corp, its beta is lower than 80.94% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Macatawa Bank Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.09% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
MCBC Dividend Chart
MCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|