Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP - Common Units (MCEP): Price and Financial Metrics
MCEP Stock Summary
- MCEP's current price/earnings ratio is 1.76, which is higher than just 1.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MCEP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.95% of US stocks.
- Mid-Con Energy Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 359.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QSR, ESRT, LIVE, LBRT, and CELP.
- Visit MCEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midconenergypartners.com.
MCEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.24||52-week high||$1.13|
|Prev. close||$0.26||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||388,253|
|50-day MA||$0.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.43||Market Cap||7.40M|
Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP - Common Units (MCEP) Company Bio
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties located in the Southern Oklahoma, Northeastern Oklahoma, parts of Oklahoma and Colorado within the Hugoton, West Texas within the Eastern Shelf of the Permian, and upper Texas Gulf Coast in the Mid-Continent region of the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
MCEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mid-Con Energy Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mid-Con Energy Partners LP ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mid-Con Energy Partners LP ended up being:
- As a business, MCEP is generating more cash flow than just 20.02% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 18% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 3.97% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Mid-Con Energy Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 9.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|