Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP - Common Units (MCEP): Price and Financial Metrics
MCEP Stock Summary
- MCEP's current price/earnings ratio is 2.42, which is higher than only 2.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mid-Con Energy Partners LP is higher than only 3.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCEP comes in at 262.15% -- higher than that of 98.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mid-Con Energy Partners LP are ROSE, QSR, ESRT, FPI, and BGCP.
- Visit MCEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midconenergypartners.com.
MCEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCEP Price/Volume Stats
Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP - Common Units (MCEP) Company Bio
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties located in the Southern Oklahoma, Northeastern Oklahoma, parts of Oklahoma and Colorado within the Hugoton, West Texas within the Eastern Shelf of the Permian, and upper Texas Gulf Coast in the Mid-Continent region of the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Dallas, Texas.