Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP - Common Units (MCEP): Price and Financial Metrics
MCEP Stock Summary
- MCEP's current price/earnings ratio is 1.76, which is higher than just 1.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MCEP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.95% of US stocks.
- Mid-Con Energy Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 359.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mid-Con Energy Partners LP are QSR, ESRT, LIVE, LBRT, and CELP.
- MCEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mid-Con Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.midconenergypartners.com.
MCEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.26||52-week high||$1.14|
|Prev. close||$0.26||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||415,629|
|50-day MA||$0.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.44||Market Cap||8.01M|
Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP - Common Units (MCEP) Company Bio
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties located in the Southern Oklahoma, Northeastern Oklahoma, parts of Oklahoma and Colorado within the Hugoton, West Texas within the Eastern Shelf of the Permian, and upper Texas Gulf Coast in the Mid-Continent region of the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Dallas, Texas.