MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT): Price and Financial Metrics
MCFT Stock Summary
- MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.33% of US listed stocks.
- MCFT's went public 4.53 years ago, making it older than merely 15.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc comes in at 33.55%, a number that bests 84.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BWEN, AMNB, USAK, GV, and EMCF.
- Visit MCFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastercraft.com.
MCFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.38||52-week high||$26.74|
|Prev. close||$17.96||52-week low||$13.33|
|Day high||$18.46||Avg. volume||170,336|
|50-day MA||$15.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.82||Market Cap||346.54M|
MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT) Company Bio
MCBC Holdings Inc. is a designer, manufacturer, and marketer of MasterCraft brand premium performance sport boats. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vonore, Tennessee.
MCFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 74. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 59.21% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.32 years comes in at 0.21%; that's greater than 66.22% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 16.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|