MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCFT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MCFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCFT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- MCFT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.61% of US stocks).
MCFT Stock Summary
- MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.33% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -393.35%; that's higher than merely 5.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc comes in at 58.55%, a number that bests 87.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVET, UFI, PETQ, PRTS, and REVG.
- MCFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.mastercraft.com.
MCFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCFT's price/earnings ratio is 31.44% lower, now standing at 13.3.
- MCFT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 74 months.
- MCFT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCFT.
MCFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.46% of graded US stocks.
- MCFT's asset turnover comes in at 2.166 -- ranking 2nd of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- RAIL, GD, and WAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCFT.
The table below shows MCFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.12||52-week high||$33.63|
|Prev. close||$24.21||52-week low||$23.42|
|Day high||$24.63||Avg. volume||82,145|
|50-day MA||$27.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.92||Market Cap||456.98M|
MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT) Company Bio
MCBC Holdings Inc. is a designer, manufacturer, and marketer of MasterCraft brand premium performance sport boats. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vonore, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCFT Latest Social Stream
View Full MCFT Social Stream
Latest MCFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCFT as an investment opportunity.
Although boating stocks have cooled off in 2021, the transition to electric promises to keep sales rising for years to come.
MasterCraft Boat Holdings' (NASDAQ:MCFT) investors will be pleased with their notable 99% return over the last five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
In a report released yesterday, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial maintained a Buy rating on MasterCraft Boat Holdings (MCFT – Research Report), with a price target of $45.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $28.80. According to TipRanks.com, Wold is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 29.5% and a 63.8% success rate. Wold covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment, National Cinemedia, and Cinemark Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on MasterCraft Boat Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $41.33, a 45.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 10, Robert W.
VONORE, Tenn., Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCFT) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2022 first quarter ended October 3, 2021. Highlights: Delivered the most profitable first quarter in the Company’s history, with record unit sales, net sales, net income, and adjusted EBITDA.Net sales for the first quarter increased to $144.0 million, up 38.8%.Net income was $10.4 million or $0.55 per diluted share.Diluted Adjusted Net Income per share,
MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. to Webcast Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Live webcast at 8:30 a.m. ESTVONORE, Tenn., Oct. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCFT) (the “Company”) will host a live webcast of its fiscal first quarter 2022 earnings conference call on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. EST. Fred Brightbill, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Tim Oxley, Chief Financial Officer, and George Steinbarger, Chief Revenue Officer, will discuss the Company’s financial results. The Company will issue a pre-market earni
MCFT Price Returns
Continue Researching MCFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc (MCFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc (MCFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc (MCFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch