MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT): Price and Financial Metrics
MCFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.33||52-week high||$35.29|
|Prev. close||$22.22||52-week low||$18.55|
|Day high||$22.46||Avg. volume||202,644|
|50-day MA||$24.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.34||Market Cap||384.14M|
MCFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCFT POWR Grades
- MCFT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.99% of US stocks.
- MCFT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MCFT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.68% of US stocks).
MCFT Stock Summary
- MASTERCRAFT BOAT HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.67% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.23, MASTERCRAFT BOAT HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MASTERCRAFT BOAT HOLDINGS INC is higher than only 9.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MASTERCRAFT BOAT HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SXI, CMT, VVOS, EDBL, and MPX.
- Visit MCFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastercraft.com.
MCFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCFT's EV/EBIT ratio is 71.73% lower, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 99 months, MCFT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCFT.
MCFT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 302.28%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.84%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 226.18%.
The table below shows MCFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.46% of graded US stocks.
- MCFT's asset turnover comes in at 2.166 -- ranking 2nd of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- RAIL, GD, and WAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCFT.
The table below shows MCFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT) Company Bio
MCBC Holdings Inc. is a designer, manufacturer, and marketer of MasterCraft brand premium performance sport boats. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vonore, Tennessee.
MCFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCFT Latest Social Stream
View Full MCFT Social Stream
Latest MCFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASTERCRAFT BOAT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCFT as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want to...
VONORE, Tenn., Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCFT) (the “Company”) today announced that it has issued its 2023 Sustainability Report. The Company recognizes the importance of social and environmental responsibility and global sustainability, and is committed to making the best products in the best way possible. The Company is devoted to reducing its environmental impact, ensuring a healthy and safe workplace for its employees, and acting as a good co
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MCFT ), with the...
Boating stocks fell after manufacturer MasterCraft Boat Holdings forecast a steep drop in profit and sales for the year ahead, warning of soft consumer demand. MasterCraft and rival powerboat maker Marine Products led the declines, with shares down 12% and 5%, respectively, in morning trading.
VONORE, Tenn., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCFT) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2023 fourth quarter and year ended June 30, 2023. Unless otherwise indicated, the highlights and commentary provided herein relate to our continuing operations, which exclude the NauticStar segment results reported as discontinued operations. Fourth Quarter Highlights: Net sales for the fourth quarter were $166.6 million, down 15.5% from the prior-year
MCFT Price Returns
Continue Researching MCFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc (MCFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc (MCFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc (MCFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch