MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc (MCFT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering MCFT.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 8 days, MCFT's average price target has gone up $9.25.
MCFT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of MCFT is lower than 11.11% of Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of MCFT is higher than 88.89% of Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- MCFT has a higher average analyst price target than 71.76% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- MCFT has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 33.33% of Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- The NA of MCFT is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment industry with the ratings most similar to MasterCraft Boat Holdings Inc are GBX, TRN and VMAR.
Make investment decisions regarding MCFT using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.