McKesson Corporation (MCK): Price and Financial Metrics
MCK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MCK is 36.43 -- better than 99.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MCK has reported earnings growth of -440%, putting it ahead of merely 3.54% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MCK is more volatile than just 3.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYY, CVNA, OMN, SUMR, and CDW.
- MCK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mckesson Corp's official web site, go to www.mckesson.com.
MCK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.57||52-week high||$172.18|
|Prev. close||$133.06||52-week low||$111.71|
|Day high||$130.76||Avg. volume||5,050,675|
|50-day MA||$145.81||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$142.64||Market Cap||22.57B|
McKesson Corporation (MCK) Company Bio
Mckesson Corporation partners with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services. The company was founded in 1833 and is based in San Francisco, California.