McKesson Corp. (MCK): Price and Financial Metrics
MCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$390.16||52-week high||$401.78|
|Prev. close||$389.23||52-week low||$298.69|
|Day high||$391.49||Avg. volume||992,512|
|50-day MA||$371.91||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$367.14||Market Cap||52.91B|
MCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MCK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- MCK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MCK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 51.31% of US stocks).
MCK Stock Summary
- MCKESSON CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.28% of US listed stocks.
- MCK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MCKESSON CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 1.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCKESSON CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GB, CAH, HRB, SUP, and CPS.
- Visit MCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mckesson.com.
MCK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MCK's price/sales ratio is 90.91% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MCK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCK.
MCK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 124.54%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7.8%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.25%.
The table below shows MCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.07% of graded US stocks.
- MCK's asset turnover comes in at 3.903 -- ranking 8th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- DPZ, SPRS, and ENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCK.
The table below shows MCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MCK, see our MCK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$240.39||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
McKesson Corp. (MCK) Company Bio
McKesson Corporation is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. The company delivers a third of all pharmaceuticals used in North America and employs over 78,000 employees. McKesson had revenues of $238.2 billion in its fiscal year ending March 31, 2021. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCK Latest Social Stream
View Full MCK Social Stream
Latest MCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCKESSON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCK as an investment opportunity.
The 3 Best Healthcare Stocks to Buy for June 2023
There is an opportunity with these promising healthcare stocks for June 2023 while healthcare company stocks are in a price slump.
Warren Buffett Has Nearly $1 Billion in This Healthcare Stock: Should You Buy It?
This company is the largest player in the medical distribution industry and is featured in Berkshire Hathaway's investment portfolio.
5 Stocks You Can Confidently Invest $500 in Right Now
You don't have to worry about pinpointing an entry point if the underlying company is truly built to last.
After 300% Climb, McKesson Stock Earns Bullish Strength Rating
McKesson stock shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 76 to 83.
McKesson (MCK) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates, U.S. Sales Strong
McKesson's (MCK) fiscal fourth-quarter 2023 results benefit from growth in the United States. Divestment hurt the International segment.
MCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MCKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mckesson Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mckesson Corp (MCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mckesson Corp (MCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mckesson Corp (MCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...