McKesson Corp. (MCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MCK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MCK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 49.08% of US stocks).
MCK Stock Summary
- MCK has a market capitalization of $54,465,711,538 -- more than approximately 95.78% of US stocks.
- MCKESSON CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.13% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -34.49 for MCKESSON CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 0.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MCKESSON CORP are GB, LYV, CAH, ATTO, and SPR.
- Visit MCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mckesson.com.
MCK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MCK's price/sales ratio is 96.08% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MCK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCK.
MCK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 23.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 124.54%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.38%.
The table below shows MCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.07% of graded US stocks.
- MCK's asset turnover comes in at 3.903 -- ranking 8th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- DPZ, SPRS, and ENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCK.
The table below shows MCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$379.20||52-week high||$401.78|
|Prev. close||$384.12||52-week low||$250.64|
|Day high||$387.57||Avg. volume||906,156|
|50-day MA||$377.33||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$350.90||Market Cap||53.77B|
McKesson Corp. (MCK) Company Bio
McKesson Corporation is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. The company delivers a third of all pharmaceuticals used in North America and employs over 78,000 employees. McKesson had revenues of $238.2 billion in its fiscal year ending March 31, 2021. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCK Latest Social Stream
View Full MCK Social Stream
Latest MCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCKESSON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCK as an investment opportunity.
NextGen's (NXGN) third-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect strength in its Recurring revenues.
Intuitive Surgical's (ISRG) fourth-quarter results reflect healthy demand for procedures, partially offset by lower system sales and unfavorable currency. Procedure volume in China suffers.
AmerisourceBergen (ABC) continues to gain traction from the robust U.S. Healthcare Solutions segment. However, stiff competition is a woe.
McKesson (MCK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
McKesson (MCK) closed at $376.50 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.39% move from the prior day.
MCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|