McKesson Corporation (MCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCK POWR Grades
- MCK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.14% of US stocks.
- MCK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MCK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
MCK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MCK is -11,344.19 -- better than only 0% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Mckesson Corp has a higher such ratio than only 1.56% of stocks in our set.
- MCK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHWY, ORLY, GSKY, ABC, and SOFO.
- Visit MCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mckesson.com.
MCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$195.00||52-week high||$204.66|
|Prev. close||$195.76||52-week low||$130.37|
|Day high||$197.18||Avg. volume||1,030,621|
|50-day MA||$190.86||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$172.29||Market Cap||31.04B|
McKesson Corporation (MCK) Company Bio
Mckesson Corporation partners with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services. The company was founded in 1833 and is based in San Francisco, California.
MCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCK Latest Social Stream
View Full MCK Social Stream
Latest MCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mckesson Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCK as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by McKesson Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
McKesson Corporation (MCK) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 16:30 ET Company Participants Holly Weiss - Investor Relations Brian Tyler - Chief Executive Officer Britt Vitalone - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Lisa Gill - JPMorgan Robert Jones - Goldman Sachs Mike Cherny - Bank of America...
View more earnings on MCKSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaAuris Medical Stock Is Trading Higher As Bentrio Hit Primary Endpoint Goal In Allergic Rhinitis StudyMedicenna's MDNA55 Data From Mid-Stage Brain Cancer Study Published In Peer-Reviewed Clinical Cancer Research© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
McKesson's (MCK) fiscal fourth-quarter 2021 results benefit from strong performance at Medical-Surgical Solutions segment.
MCK earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
MCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|