McKesson Corp. (MCK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MCK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.21; for context, that's better than just 2.19% stocks in our set.
- Currently, MCK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.01% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MCK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PRPL, UFAB, PCG, GHM and TMO.
MCK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Mckesson Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 20.8%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mckesson Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Mckesson Corp produces a dividend yield 0.63% -- which falls in the bottom 8.7%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, MCK's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 80.45% of them.
MCK Dividend Chart
MCK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|