McKesson Corporation (MCK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MCK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.21; for context, that's better than just 2.19% stocks in our set.
- Currently, MCK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.01% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MCK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PRPL, UFAB, PCG, GHM and TMO.
MCK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MCK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 61.88%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mckesson Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, MCK offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.91% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Mckesson Corp than it is for only 23.08% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $245 billion puts it in the mega-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 7.14% of companies in the same revenue class.
MCK Dividend Chart
MCK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|