M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDC POWR Grades
- MDC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.01% of US stocks.
- MDC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MDC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.07% of US stocks).
MDC Stock Summary
- Mdc Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.99, Mdc Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, Mdc Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBUU, ASGN, CHE, PINC, and AMRC.
- MDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mdc Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.richmondamerican.com.
MDC Valuation Summary
- MDC's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MDC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDC.
MDC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 73.6%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 199.28%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 250.38%.
The table below shows MDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.96% of graded US stocks.
- MDC's asset turnover comes in at 1.141 -- ranking 27th of 51 Construction stocks.
- CCS, LMB, and MTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDC.
The table below shows MDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.31||52-week high||$58.92|
|Prev. close||$38.13||52-week low||$34.56|
|Day high||$37.43||Avg. volume||620,216|
|50-day MA||$38.51||Dividend yield||5.25%|
|200-day MA||$47.01||Market Cap||2.58B|
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Company Bio
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. engages in homebuilding and originating mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDC Latest Social Stream
View Full MDC Social Stream
Latest MDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mdc Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDC as an investment opportunity.
How far off is M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:MDC ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Naples, FL, based Investment company Naples Global Advisors, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, First Foundation Inc, Jackson Financial Inc, SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF, sells SPDR SSgA Ultra Short Term Bond ETF, Enviva Inc, , Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings LLC, PNM Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Naples Global Advisors, Llc.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 1, 2022 12:30 PM ET Company Participants Derek Kimmerle - Vice President and Corporate Controller Larry Mizel - Executive Chairman David Mandarich - President, Chief Executive Officer and Director Robert Martin - Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Senior...
MDC's fourth-quarter results benefit from solid demand for homes throughout the markets served.
M.D.C. Holdings press release (MDC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $2.21 misses by $0.28.Revenue of $1.43B (+21.2% Y/Y) misses by $150M.Outlook: Projected full year 2022 home deliveries between
MDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|