M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC): Price and Financial Metrics
MDC Stock Summary
- MDC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 207.44 -- higher than 81.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Mdc Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mdc Holdings Inc is higher than 97.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mdc Holdings Inc are AVD, GBX, PWR, WEBK, and DY.
- Visit MDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.richmondamerican.com.
MDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.77||52-week high||$48.99|
|Prev. close||$44.87||52-week low||$27.13|
|Day high||$45.08||Avg. volume||493,323|
|50-day MA||$41.19||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$38.40||Market Cap||2.80B|
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Company Bio
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. engages in homebuilding and originating mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Denver, Colorado.