M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC): Price and Financial Metrics
MDC Stock Summary
- MDC's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MDC's current price/earnings ratio is 6.39, which is higher than merely 20.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mdc Holdings Inc is higher than 90.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mdc Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVEE, CHE, NCBS, JOBS, and FSS.
- MDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mdc Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.richmondamerican.com.
MDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.16||52-week high||$48.99|
|Prev. close||$23.20||52-week low||$15.75|
|Day high||$22.14||Avg. volume||603,254|
|50-day MA||$36.81||Dividend yield||5.69%|
|200-day MA||$38.43||Market Cap||1.27B|
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Company Bio
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. engages in homebuilding and originating mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Denver, Colorado.