M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MDC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.41% of US stocks).
MDC Stock Summary
- MDC's went public 36.78 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MDC's current price/earnings ratio is 3.02, which is higher than merely 5.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, MDC HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 12.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDC HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MEI, AGX, DFIN, SNPO, and NTIP.
- MDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MDC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.richmondamerican.com.
MDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MDC's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.47% lower, now standing at 3.5.
- MDC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDC.
MDC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 75.22%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 152.63%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -289.28%.
The table below shows MDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.96% of graded US stocks.
- MDC's asset turnover comes in at 1.141 -- ranking 27th of 51 Construction stocks.
- CCS, LMB, and MTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDC.
The table below shows MDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.16||52-week high||$56.53|
|Prev. close||$29.57||52-week low||$27.26|
|Day high||$30.32||Avg. volume||600,701|
|50-day MA||$31.91||Dividend yield||6.76%|
|200-day MA||$38.61||Market Cap||2.15B|
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Company Bio
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. engages in homebuilding and originating mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDC Latest Social Stream
View Full MDC Social Stream
Latest MDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MDC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDC as an investment opportunity.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), one of the nation's leading homebuilders, will release its 2022 third quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, October 27, 2022. MDC will host a teleconference the same day at 12:30 pm ET. The live teleconference will be available by calling 844-757-5733 and requesting to join the M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. conference call. A replay of the teleconference will be available through October 4, 2022 by calling 877-344-7529 and entering Access Code # 7154118
Richmond American Homes of Utah, Inc., a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is pleased to announce the grand opening of a brand-new, fully-furnished Laurel model home at Villages at Arrowhead Park in Payson (RichmondAmerican.com/ArrowheadPark). This charming community also offers the two-story Lightner, Liesel and Leah floor plans, each with exciting structural options and designer details.
Richmond American Homes of California, Inc., a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is excited to announce that three brand-new, fully furnished model homes will open for tours on Saturday, October 1, at Seasons at Sierra Vista (RichmondAmerican.com/SeasonsAtSierraVista). This exceptional gated community showcases six inspired ranch and two-story floor plans from the builder's sought-after Seasons™ Collection (RichmondAmerican.com/SeasonsSac), designed to put homeownership within rea
The one-year underlying earnings growth at M.D.C. Holdings (NYSE:MDC) is promising, but the shareholders are still in the red over that time
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. Active...
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), parent company to the Richmond American Homes companies, recently announced that it published an update to its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report.
MDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|