Medtronic plc. Ordinary Shares (MDT): Price and Financial Metrics
MDT Stock Summary
- Medtronic plc's market capitalization of $143,759,883,818 is ahead of 99.03% of US-listed equities.
- MDT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 660.42 -- higher than 93.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MDT's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 92.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medtronic plc are ABT, CRM, TMO, BP, and IBM.
- Visit MDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medtronic.com.
MDT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDT Price/Volume Stats
Medtronic plc. Ordinary Shares (MDT) Company Bio
Medtronic plc manufactures and sells device-based medical therapies worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Cardiac and Vascular Group, Minimally Invasive Technologies Group, Restorative Therapies Group and Diabetes Group. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.