Medtronic plc. Ordinary Shares (MDT): Price and Financial Metrics
MDT Stock Summary
- MDT has a higher market value than 98.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $157,266,493,366.
- MDT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 419.71 -- higher than 89.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MDT's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABT, TMO, BP, UTX, and HSBC.
- Visit MDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medtronic.com.
MDT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.97||52-week high||$122.15|
|Prev. close||$121.09||52-week low||$82.77|
|Day high||$121.29||Avg. volume||4,253,760|
|50-day MA||$113.64||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$103.39||Market Cap||162.15B|
Medtronic plc. Ordinary Shares (MDT) Company Bio
Medtronic plc manufactures and sells device-based medical therapies worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Cardiac and Vascular Group, Minimally Invasive Technologies Group, Restorative Therapies Group and Diabetes Group. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.