Medtronic PLC (MDT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MDT has issued more dividends than 95.53% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MDT reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.71% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MDT has returned $3,120,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.8% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MDT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FEDU, WPM, IVC, MPX and KAR.
MDT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MDT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 58.22% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MDT, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Healthcare stocks that issue dividends, Medtronic plc offers a higher dividend yield than 69.23% of them.
- MDT's market cap of approximately $143 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 67.07% of them.
MDT Dividend Chart
MDT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|