Medtronic PLC (MDT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MDT has issued more dividends than 95.53% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MDT reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.71% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MDT has returned $3,120,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.8% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MDT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FEDU, WPM, IVC, MPX and KAR.
MDT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Medtronic plc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.95%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Medtronic plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector, MDT is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 71.67% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MDT than it is for 30.77% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
MDT Dividend Chart
MDT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|