MDU Resources Group, Inc. (Holding Company) (MDU): Price and Financial Metrics
MDU Stock Summary
- MDU's went public 32.45 years ago, making it older than 90.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Mdu Resources Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MDU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOMD, TAC, PAC, HAL, and VER.
- Visit MDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mdu.com.
MDU Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.53||52-week high||$32.22|
|Prev. close||$22.03||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$23.69||Avg. volume||1,687,435|
|50-day MA||$26.36||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$27.52||Market Cap||4.72B|
MDU Resources Group, Inc. (Holding Company) (MDU) Company Bio
MDU Resources Group provides value-added natural resource products and related services that are essential to energy and transportation infrastructure, including regulated utilities and pipelines, construction materials and services, and exploration and production. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Bismarck, North Dakota.