MDU Resources Group Inc. (MDU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for MDU have increased.
- MDU's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -65% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 12.42% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MDU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CELP, NYC, CTIB, LGHL and ED.
MDU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Mdu Resources Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 107.43% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mdu Resources Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, MDU provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 86.52% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 107.43%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 87.39% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Mdu Resources Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 87.39% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Mdu Resources Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 86.09% of them.
MDU Dividend Chart
MDU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MDU Dividends vs. Peers
MDU's dividend yield currently ranks #1 of 67 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Building Materials category.
Looking for More Information on MDU dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Mdu Resources Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Mdu Resources Group Inc Common Stock (MDU) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mdu Resources Group Inc (MDU) - Dividend Investor
Mdu Resources Group Inc (MDU) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha