MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MELI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MELI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MELI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- MELI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MELI Stock Summary
- MELI has a higher market value than 96.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $64,641,009,431.
- Mercadolibre Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.25% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MELI has reported earnings growth of -531.21%, putting it ahead of only 3.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MELI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PINS, CVET, RDFN, PEN, and MTN.
- Visit MELI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mercadolibre.com.
MELI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MELI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,323.10||52-week high||$2,020.00|
|Prev. close||$1,296.65||52-week low||$764.27|
|Day high||$1,332.00||Avg. volume||560,822|
|50-day MA||$1,503.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,451.92||Market Cap||65.96B|
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) Company Bio
Mercadolibre hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. It offers MercadoLibre Marketplace, an automated online e-commerce service for businesses and individuals to list items and conduct their sales and purchases online in a fixed-price or auction-based format. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Vicente Lopez, Argentina.
MELI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mercadolibre Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mercadolibre Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mercadolibre Inc ended up being:
- As a business, MELI is generating more cash flow than 81.37% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 11.8% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Mercadolibre Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 30 -- greater than 90.9% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MELI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MELI Latest Social Stream
View Full MELI Social Stream
Latest MELI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercadolibre Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MELI as an investment opportunity.
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Nikolai Galozi as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more » Photo by Cemile Bingol/iStock...
The company's growth rate looks great compared to last year, but business was a little better last quarter.
MercadoLibre's (MELI) first-quarter results reflect benefits from growing commerce and fintech revenues.
MELI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
MELI Price Returns