MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI): Price and Financial Metrics
MELI Stock Summary
- Mercadolibre Inc's market capitalization of $85,281,275,521 is ahead of 97.25% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mercadolibre Inc is higher than 93.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, MELI has reported earnings growth of 1,481.51%, putting it ahead of 98.92% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mercadolibre Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DDOG, CDAY, ROKU, EEFT, and GRA.
- Visit MELI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mercadolibre.com.
MELI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MELI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,638.36||52-week high||$2,020.00|
|Prev. close||$1,713.28||52-week low||$422.22|
|Day high||$1,707.87||Avg. volume||581,824|
|50-day MA||$1,791.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,303.44||Market Cap||81.71B|
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) Company Bio
Mercadolibre hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. It offers MercadoLibre Marketplace, an automated online e-commerce service for businesses and individuals to list items and conduct their sales and purchases online in a fixed-price or auction-based format. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Vicente Lopez, Argentina.
MELI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MELI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mercadolibre Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MELI, they are:
- 98% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 90.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 9.74% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Mercadolibre Inc experienced a tax rate of about 30% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 90.09% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MELI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MELI Latest Social Stream
View Full MELI Social Stream
Latest MELI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercadolibre Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MELI as an investment opportunity.
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 1, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Federico Sandler – Investor Relations Officer Pedro Arnt – Chief Financial Officer Osvaldo Giménez – Chief Executive Officer-Mercado Pago Conference Call Participants Irma Sgarz – Goldman Sachs Bob Ford – Merrill Lynch Marcelo Santos...
Source: investor.mercadolibre.com MercadoLibre (MELI) is the leading e-commerce and fintech company in Latin America. The stock has lost nearly 20% from all-time highs, during the drop of the Nasdaq Composite Index (COMP). In this article, I explain why the stock is currently undervalued with a DCF model and Monte-Carlo ((MC))...
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MercadoLibre, Inc. (Nasdaq:MELI) (http://www.mercadolibre.com) intends to release financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended December 31st, 2020 on March 1st, 2020. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast on March 1st, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The conference call may be accessed by dialing (877) 303-7209 / (970) 315-0420 (Conference ID – 4762658 –) and requesting inclusion in the call for Mercado Libre. The live conference call can be accessed via audio webcast at the investor relations section of the Company's website, at http://investor.mercadolibre.com. An archive of the webcast will be available for one week following the conclusion of the conference call. About MercadoLibre MercadoLibre hosts t...
Shares of high-flying e-commerce stocks including Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX), Sea Limited (NYSE: SE), and MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) were falling today on a broader sell-off in tech stocks. There was no major news out on any of these companies but they were likely falling in sympathy with Shopify (NYSE: SHOP), the e-commerce software company, which reported strong fourth-quarter earnings this morning but also warned that revenue growth would slow in 2021 as vaccines roll out, foreshadowing a slowdown across the e-commerce sector. As of 12:43 p.m. EST, Stitch Fix was down 8.3%, Sea Limited had fallen 4.1%, and MercadoLibre shares were off 3.6%.
The $1.9 billion Hartford Schroders International Stock fund looks for companies whose growth will catch Wall Street by surprise.
MELI Price Returns
Continue Researching MELIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mercadolibre Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!