MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI): Price and Financial Metrics
MELI Stock Summary
- MELI has a higher market value than 92.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,148,599,039.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MELI is currently 59.24, higher than 94.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.78, Mercadolibre Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mercadolibre Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FTV, HPQ, CERN, PCAR, and MTCH.
- MELI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mercadolibre Inc's official web site, go to www.mercadolibre.com.
MELI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MELI Price/Volume Stats
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) Company Bio
Mercadolibre hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. It offers MercadoLibre Marketplace, an automated online e-commerce service for businesses and individuals to list items and conduct their sales and purchases online in a fixed-price or auction-based format. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Vicente Lopez, Argentina.