MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI): Price and Financial Metrics
MELI Stock Summary
- MELI has a higher market value than 93.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $32,807,576,101.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mercadolibre Inc is higher than 95.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16, Mercadolibre Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MELI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HPQ, EBAY, PCAR, FTV, and A.
- MELI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mercadolibre Inc's official web site, go to www.mercadolibre.com.
MELI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MELI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$735.01||52-week high||$735.24|
|Prev. close||$718.53||52-week low||$358.07|
|Day high||$735.24||Avg. volume||550,510|
|50-day MA||$633.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$594.27||Market Cap||36.54B|
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) Company Bio
Mercadolibre hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. It offers MercadoLibre Marketplace, an automated online e-commerce service for businesses and individuals to list items and conduct their sales and purchases online in a fixed-price or auction-based format. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Vicente Lopez, Argentina.