Methanex Corporation (MEOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEOH POWR Scores
- MEOH scores best on the momentum dimension, with a momentum rank ahead of 98.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEOH is in growth, which has been heading up over the past 185 days.
- MEOH's current lowest rank is in the sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.17% of US stocks).
MEOH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Methanex Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MEOH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MEOH comes in at -14.68% -- higher than that of merely 14.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEOH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARL, PBF, APTV, BDN, and CRESY.
- MEOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Methanex Corp's official web site, go to www.methanex.com.
MEOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.17||52-week high||$49.27|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$21.73|
|Day high||$43.03||Avg. volume||318,601|
|50-day MA||$35.34||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$37.71||Market Cap||3.21B|
Methanex Corporation (MEOH) Company Bio
Methanex Corporation is the world's largest producer and supplier of methanol to major international markets. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEOH Latest Social Stream
View Full MEOH Social Stream
Latest MEOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Methanex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEOH as an investment opportunity.
Univar (UNVR) and Novozymes join forces to deliver sustainable solutions waste and wastewater treatment using advanced biotechnology.
LyondellBasell's (LYB) polypropylene technology, Spherizone, has been chosen by Repsol for its Portugal facility. The new plant is expected to boost Repsol's polypropylene production.
Methanex (MEOH) seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well.
DOW inks deal to launch a shrink film made from re-polymerization of plastics for food-contact packaging application, ensuring circularity and partly mitigating food wastage.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Methanex Corporation (the “Company” or “Methanex”) (TSX:MX) (NASDAQ:MEOH) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a Normal Course Issuer Bid (“NCIB”) whereby the Company will purchase for cancellation up to 3,810,464 common shares ("Shares"), representing 5% of the 76,209,280 Shares issued and outstanding as of September 16, 2021. Purchases under the NCIB will commence on September 24, 2021 and end no later than Sep
MEOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|