Methanex Corporation (MEOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEOH POWR Scores
- MEOH scores best on the momentum dimension, with a momentum rank ahead of 98.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEOH is in growth, which has been heading up over the past 185 days.
- MEOH's current lowest rank is in the sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.17% of US stocks).
MEOH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Methanex Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MEOH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MEOH comes in at -14.68% -- higher than that of merely 14.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEOH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARL, PBF, APTV, BDN, and CRESY.
- MEOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Methanex Corp's official web site, go to www.methanex.com.
MEOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.51||52-week high||$52.88|
|Prev. close||$46.01||52-week low||$29.61|
|Day high||$47.51||Avg. volume||365,392|
|50-day MA||$42.38||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$39.40||Market Cap||3.59B|
Methanex Corporation (MEOH) Company Bio
Methanex Corporation is the world's largest producer and supplier of methanol to major international markets. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEOH Latest Social Stream
View Full MEOH Social Stream
Latest MEOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Methanex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEOH as an investment opportunity.
Methanex Corporation to Speak at the 25th Annual Virtual CIBC Western Institutional Investor Conference
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Methanex Corporation (TSX:MX) (NASDAQ:MEOH) announced today that Mr. John Floren, Methanex’s President and CEO, will speak at the upcoming 25th Annual Virtual CIBC Western Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:40 a.m. PT (10:40 a.m. ET). Those interested will be able to access a recording of Mr. Floren’s remarks through the Company’s website at https://www.methanex.com/investor-relations/events after t
Investment company Pacifica Partners Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Cenovus Energy Inc, PPG Industries Inc, Visa Inc, Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Kinder Morgan Inc, sells Broadcom Inc, Cameco Corp, Lockheed Martin Corp, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Suncor Energy Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pacifica Partners Inc..
Methanex (MEOH) closed at $43.76 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.3% move from the prior day.
In the latest trading session, Methanex (MEOH) closed at $41.88, marking a -1.71% move from the previous day.
Methanex (MEOH) reaps the benefits of higher methanol prices and prospects in the methanol industry.
MEOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|