Methanex Corporation (MEOH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MEOH's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 380.49% over the past 5 years -- higher than 97.41% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MEOH's price: SWK, HEES, ESEA, HCA and LECO.
MEOH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Methanex Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 10.48%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Methanex Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Methanex Corp produces a dividend yield 0.63% -- which falls in the bottom 6.8%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for MEOH, approximately only 16.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Methanex Corp has an equity discount rate lower than only 16.24% of them.
MEOH Dividend Chart
MEOH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|