Methanex Corporation (MEOH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MEOH reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.31% over the past 5.76 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -17.86 -- higher than 8.64% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MEOH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MAS, WHLR, REDU, DHI and CCOI.
MEOH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MEOH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 33.3% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MEOH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Methanex Corp produces a dividend yield 0.33% -- which falls in the bottom 3.19%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Methanex Corp than it is for just 17.09% of other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, Methanex Corp has an equity discount rate lower than just 15.38% of them.
MEOH Dividend Chart
MEOH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|