Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MESA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MESA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MESA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MESA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MESA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mesa Air Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MESA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97% of US equities we're observing.
- Mesa Air Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 48.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mesa Air Group Inc are TRN, ORA, SCI, NOVA, and PBF.
- Visit MESA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mesa-air.com.
MESA Valuation Summary
- MESA's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 64.71% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 37 months, MESA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 37 months, MESA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MESA.
MESA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MESA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.76% of graded US stocks.
- MESA's asset turnover comes in at 0.315 -- ranking 64th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MESA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MESA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MESA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$11.57|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$2.46|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||514,458|
|50-day MA||$3.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.84||Market Cap||106.23M|
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA) Company Bio
Mesa Air Group, Inc. operates as an airlines company that provides regional air services in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company also operates as an online retailer of apparel and accessories. Mesa Air Group, Inc. was formerly known as Mesa Air Shuttle, Inc. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
MESA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MESA Latest Social Stream
View Full MESA Social Stream
Latest MESA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mesa Air Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MESA as an investment opportunity.
Mesa Air Group to Webcast Presentation at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference
PHOENIX, March 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Airlines (NASDAQ: MESA) announced that it will provide an audio webcast of a Fireside Chat with Torque Zubeck, Mesa’s Chief Financial Officer, at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida on Tuesday, March 8th. The audio webcast will be presented live at 11:00 AM Eastern Time. To participate, listeners should access the link here several minutes prior to the scheduled start time to allow sufficient time t
PHOENIX, March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) named Christian Daoud as its new Vice President of Maintenance and Technical Operations. Daoud is currently Senior Director of Technical Operations at Mesa and first worked for Mesa as a Lead Aircraft Mechanic in 2006. He will be taking over from Chris Toro and reporting directly to Executive VP and COO Brad Rich. Mesa is grateful for all Toro did for the company and is confident that his department is in capable han
During the last session, Mesa Air Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MESA)s traded shares were 0.46 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 2.76. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $4.74, reflecting an intraday loss of -4.05% or -$0.2. The 52-week high for the MESA share is $17.40, that puts it Is Mesa Air Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) Still A Buy After plugging 1.83% Last Week? Read More »
Mesa Air Group, a Phoenix-based regional airline that operates flights for American Airlines and United Airlines, posted a $14.3 million loss during Q4. Its CEO said Covid-19 and its impact on the aviation industry was to blame.
PHOENIX, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) today reported first quarter fiscal 2022 financial and operating results.
MESA Price Returns