Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MESA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MESA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- MESA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- MESA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MESA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MESA is currently 1.4, higher than just 4.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Mesa Air Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 100% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mesa Air Group Inc is higher than it is for about 99.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mesa Air Group Inc are FCX, NC, PME, MRCC, and DVCR.
- MESA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mesa Air Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mesa-air.com.
MESA Valuation Summary
- MESA's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 64.71% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 37 months, MESA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 37 months, MESA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MESA.
MESA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MESA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.55% of graded US stocks.
- MESA's asset turnover comes in at 0.315 -- ranking 58th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MESA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MESA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MESA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.93||52-week high||$17.40|
|Prev. close||$7.91||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$8.03||Avg. volume||961,625|
|50-day MA||$8.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.61||Market Cap||284.62M|
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA) Company Bio
Mesa Air Group, Inc. operates as an airlines company that provides regional air services in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company also operates as an online retailer of apparel and accessories. Mesa Air Group, Inc. was formerly known as Mesa Air Shuttle, Inc. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
MESA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MESA Latest Social Stream
View Full MESA Social Stream
Latest MESA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mesa Air Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MESA as an investment opportunity.
PHOENIX, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) Mesa Airlines named Torque Zubeck as its new Chief Financial Officer. Zubeck has been working with Mesa since February as Senior Vice President of Finance. He will be taking over the position of CFO from President Michael Lotz and reporting directly to Chairman and CEO Jonathan Ornstein. Lotz will continue his role as President of Mesa and will be involved in the strategic financial direction, corporate strategies, p
PHOENIX, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) today reported Mesa Airlines’ operating performance for August 2021.
Company Details Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger and air freight service. Mesa Airlines is the subsidiary that provides passenger service to 102 cities in 39 states, the District of Columbia and Mexico. All of its...
Mesa Airlines to Participate in Cowens 14th Annual Global Transportation & Sustainable Mobility Conference
PHOENIX, Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, parent company of Mesa Airlines, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA), today announced that Jonathan Ornstein, Chairman and CEO, Mesa Airlines, will participate in a Fireside Chat at Cowens 14th Annual Global Transportation & Sustainable Mobility Conference on Thursday, September 9 th from 1:35-2:05 PM EDT.
Mesa Airlines to Participate in Cowen’s 14th Annual Global Transportation & Sustainable Mobility Conference
PHOENIX, Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, parent company of Mesa Airlines, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA), today announced that Jonathan Ornstein, Chairman and CEO, Mesa Airlines, will participate in a Fireside Chat at Cowen’s 14th Annual Global Transportation & Sustainable Mobility Conference on Thursday, September 9th from 1:35-2:05 PM EDT. A link to the live webcast of the panel discussion can be found on the investor relations section of Mesa’s website at https://investor.mesa-air.com
MESA Price Returns