Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA): Price and Financial Metrics
MESA Stock Summary
- Mesa Air Group Inc's stock had its IPO on August 10, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 1.75% of US equities in our set.
- MESA's current price/earnings ratio is 6.09, which is higher than merely 6.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MESA comes in at 26.14% -- higher than that of 91.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MESA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UMH, SPH, GLP, HCC, and AROC.
- MESA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mesa Air Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mesa-air.com.
MESA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MESA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$11.08|
|Prev. close||$8.09||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$8.15||Avg. volume||225,081|
|50-day MA||$8.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||262.33M|
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA) Company Bio
Mesa Air Group, Inc. operates as an airlines company that provides regional air services in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company also operates as an online retailer of apparel and accessories. Mesa Air Group, Inc. was formerly known as Mesa Air Shuttle, Inc. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.