Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA): Price and Financial Metrics
MESA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$3.82|
|Prev. close||$1.24||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$1.28||Avg. volume||377,467|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.72||Market Cap||47.77M|
MESA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MESA POWR Grades
- MESA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 65.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MESA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MESA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.24% of US stocks).
MESA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, MESA AIR GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.25% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MESA AIR GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 216.94%; that's higher than 94.14% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MESA comes in at 447.89% -- higher than that of 99.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MESA AIR GROUP INC are GTE, SWN, BTU, TLRY, and SNCY.
- Visit MESA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mesa-air.com.
MESA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MESA's price/earnings ratio is 100.48% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- MESA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MESA.
MESA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MESA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.76% of graded US stocks.
- MESA's asset turnover comes in at 0.315 -- ranking 64th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MESA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA) Company Bio
Mesa Air Group, Inc. operates as an airlines company that provides regional air services in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company also operates as an online retailer of apparel and accessories. Mesa Air Group, Inc. was formerly known as Mesa Air Shuttle, Inc. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
MESA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MESA Latest Social Stream
View Full MESA Social Stream
Latest MESA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MESA AIR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MESA as an investment opportunity.
The averted government shutdown directly threatens airline stocks and will affect several major firms as fuel costs rise simultaneously.
PHOENIX, Oct. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) - Mesa Airlines, announced today the launch of its Independent Pilot Development program (IPD), which will offer pilots “pay as you go” opportunity to build required flight time quickly, economically, and efficiently in brand new Pipistrel Alpha 2 aircraft. Unlike traditional time building programs, IPD offers airline training materials, advanced computerized based training, and pilot mentors, giving pilots a competit
With these seven airline stocks to sell, not only is the possibility of industry headwinds a major risk to future performance.
A federal appeals court revived a lawsuit accusing Mesa Air Group of racially profiling two Muslim men from Texas when the pilot canceled their flight because she found them suspicious. The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Wednesday said Issam Abdallah and Abderraouf Alkhawaldeh, both U.S. citizens, could try to prove that Mesa violated federal civil rights law by subjecting them to disparate treatment. Both men said they were returning to Dallas from Birmingham, Alabama, on Sept. 14, 2019, when their pilot, from the East African country of Eritrea, canceled the flight based on their "Arabic, Mediterranean" ethnicity, and told security personnel she refused to fly the plane "with a brother named Issam on it."
PHOENIX, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) - Mesa Airlines, is launching a one of a kind Direct-Entry Captain Referral Program, offering a $20,000 incentive to anyone who successfully refers a qualified pilot for employment with the company as a Captain. To be considered for the position, the referred pilot must meet the following requirements: Have at least 1,000 hours of qualifying commercial air carrier operating experienceAirline Transport Pilot License (A
MESA Price Returns