Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MESA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MESA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MESA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MESA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MESA Stock Summary
- MESA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.12 -- higher than just 1.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MESA AIR GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -448.89%; that's higher than only 3.67% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MESA comes in at 76.29% -- higher than that of 97.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MESA AIR GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GASS, CPE, TNP, GSAT, and ARLP.
- Visit MESA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mesa-air.com.
MESA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MESA's price/sales ratio is 90.48% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 54 months, MESA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MESA.
MESA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MESA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.76% of graded US stocks.
- MESA's asset turnover comes in at 0.315 -- ranking 64th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MESA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MESA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MESA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$5.36|
|Prev. close||$2.80||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||709,559|
|50-day MA||$1.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.21||Market Cap||109.14M|
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (MESA) Company Bio
Mesa Air Group, Inc. operates as an airlines company that provides regional air services in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company also operates as an online retailer of apparel and accessories. Mesa Air Group, Inc. was formerly known as Mesa Air Shuttle, Inc. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
MESA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MESA Latest Social Stream
View Full MESA Social Stream
Latest MESA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MESA AIR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MESA as an investment opportunity.
Raymond James analyst Savanthi Syth reiterated an Underperform rating on the shares of Mesa Air Group Inc (NASDAQ: MESA). Mesa's 4Q22 adjusted EPS of $(0.37) was largely in line with the analyst's $(0.35) estimate. MESA shares surged ahead of and following its 4Q22 earnings release, including the firming of revised agreements with United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: UAL) and creditors that provide sufficient liquidity until earnings can recover. Related: Mesa Air To End Regional Flights For
Phoenix-based Mesa Air Group Inc. lost $115.6 million in its fiscal fourth quarter but the company also made public a series of agreements it signed in the last month to increase its liquidity and improve its financial position going forward.
By Peter Nurse
PHOENIX, Dec. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) today reported fourth quarter and fiscal full-year 2022 financial and operating results. Fiscal Fourth Quarter Update: Total operating revenues of $125.6 millionPre-tax loss of $148.6 million, net loss of $115.6 million or $(3.18) per diluted shareAdjusted net loss1 of $13.5 million or $(0.37) per diluted shareAdjusted net loss excludes a $132.3 million non-cash (pre-tax) impairment loss related to the CRJ fleetNew in
Mesa Air Group Announces Updated Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
PHOENIX, Dec. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) will release its 2022 fourth quarter and fiscal year end earnings after the market closes on Thursday, December 29th. The company will also host a conference call to discuss the results on December 29th at 4:30 pm Eastern Time. The call can be accessed by dialing 888-469-2054 and entering the passcode: PHOENIX (7463649). There will also be a listen-only webcast on Mesa’s website (found here). A recorded version will b
MESA Price Returns