MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MFA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- MFA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MFA Stock Summary
- For MFA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.66% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that MFA's revenue has grown -186.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.2% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFA comes in at 289.1% -- higher than that of 98.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mfa Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NNI, NYCB, SC, DXF, and BPMP.
- MFA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mfa Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.mfafinancial.com.
MFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.11||52-week high||$4.46|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$4.26||Avg. volume||4,073,172|
|50-day MA||$4.22||Dividend yield||7.01%|
|200-day MA||$3.54||Market Cap||1.81B|
MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) Company Bio
MFA Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which invests in residential agency and non-agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and residential whole loans in the United States (the U.S.). Its MBS are secured by hybrid mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and 15-year and longer term fixed-rate mortgages, as well as by mortgages that have interest rates that reset more frequently. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.
MFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFA Latest Social Stream
View Full MFA Social Stream
Latest MFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mfa Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFA as an investment opportunity.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the MFA Financial, Inc. first-quarter earnings 2021 conference call. The information discussed on this conference call today may contain or refer to forward-looking statements regarding MFA Financial, Inc., which reflect management's beliefs, expectations, and assumptions as to MFA's future performance and operations. When used, statements that are not historical in nature, including those containing words such as will, believe, expect, anticipate, estimate, should, could, would or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
MFA Financial, the residential REIT, swung to a first-quarter profit from a year-earlier loss and will buy the stake it doesn't already own in Lima One.
MFA Financial (MFA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 112.50% and 15.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MFA Financial, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Acquisition of Lima One Holdings, LLC
MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) today provided its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
MFA Financial, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire Lima One Capital, Accelerating MFA's Business Purpose Lending Investment Strategy
MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all of the remaining ownership interests it did not previously own in Lima One Holdings, LLC (together with its operating subsidiary Lima One Capital, LLC and other affiliates, "Lima One"), a leading nationwide originator and servicer of business purpose loans ("BPLs") for residential real estate investors, from affiliates of Magnetar Capital ("the Sellers").
MFA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|