MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA): Price and Financial Metrics
MFA Stock Summary
- For MFA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.03% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Mfa Financial Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFA comes in at -91.09% -- higher than that of just 4.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mfa Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MITT, TRTX, ACRE, TWO, and NAVI.
- Visit MFA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mfafinancial.com.
MFA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MFA Price/Volume Stats
MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) Company Bio
MFA Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which invests in residential agency and non-agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and residential whole loans in the United States (the U.S.). Its MBS are secured by hybrid mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and 15-year and longer term fixed-rate mortgages, as well as by mortgages that have interest rates that reset more frequently. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.