MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFA POWR Grades
- MFA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.31% of US stocks.
- MFA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MFA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.99% of US stocks).
MFA Stock Summary
- For MFA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.71% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mfa Financial Inc comes in at -186.94%, a number that bests just 0.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFA comes in at 270.76% -- higher than that of 98.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WVFC, NYCB, SC, DXF, and PMT.
- MFA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mfa Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.mfafinancial.com.
MFA Valuation Summary
- MFA's price/earnings ratio is 7.2; this is 81.86% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 238 months, MFA's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.
- MFA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 75.6 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFA.
MFA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.74%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.22%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -28.75%.
The table below shows MFA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.63||52-week high||$4.90|
|Prev. close||$4.56||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$4.68||Avg. volume||3,924,964|
|50-day MA||$4.57||Dividend yield||8.77%|
|200-day MA||$4.00||Market Cap||2.04B|
MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) Company Bio
MFA Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which invests in residential agency and non-agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and residential whole loans in the United States (the U.S.). Its MBS are secured by hybrid mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and 15-year and longer term fixed-rate mortgages, as well as by mortgages that have interest rates that reset more frequently. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.
MFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFA Latest Social Stream
View Full MFA Social Stream
Latest MFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mfa Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFA as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK , July 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA ) plans to host a live audio webcast of its investor conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 , at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results, which are scheduled to be announced earlier that day. The live audio webcast will be accessible to the general public over the internet at Full story available on Benzinga.com
MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) announced today that it has completed the previously announced acquisition from affiliates of Magnetar Capital of their ownership interests in Lima One Holdings, LLC, the parent company of Lima One Capital, LLC. As had been anticipated, MFA has also acquired from certain members of management of Lima One their ownership interests in Lima One Holdings. With the completion of these transactions, MFA now owns all of the outstanding ownership interests of Lima One Hol
Penny stock REITs are in a unique position because of the current rebound, providing income via dividends as well as pandemic-fueled growth.
While AGNC Investment's (AGNC) prudent asset-selection efforts offer greater stability of cash flows, high prepayment speed continues to hinder its performance.
MFA Financial (MFA) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
MFA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|