MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA): Price and Financial Metrics
MFA Stock Summary
- For MFA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.03% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Mfa Financial Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Mfa Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mfa Financial Inc are GPMT, ACRE, NAVI, TRTX, and EFC.
- Visit MFA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mfafinancial.com.
MFA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$8.09|
|Prev. close||$7.30||52-week low||$6.93|
|Day high||$7.26||Avg. volume||4,455,255|
|50-day MA||$7.78||Dividend yield||10.96%|
|200-day MA||$7.48||Market Cap||3.28B|
MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) Company Bio
MFA Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which invests in residential agency and non-agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and residential whole loans in the United States (the U.S.). Its MBS are secured by hybrid mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and 15-year and longer term fixed-rate mortgages, as well as by mortgages that have interest rates that reset more frequently. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.