MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MFA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.14, ranking above only 6.69% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MFA has less volatility in its price than merely 1.18000000000001% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MFA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VRSK, PWR, NKE, TGH and JP.
MFA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MFA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 138.8%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mfa Financial Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 98.48% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for MFA, approximately merely 100% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- MFA's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 89.3% of them.
MFA Dividend Chart
MFA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|