MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MFA has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.23%, higher than about just 6.36% stocks in our dividend set.
- MFA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.16; for context, that's better than merely 7.08% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MFA has less volatility in its price than merely 11.36% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MFA's price: UTMD, PPC, TBNK, VET and WSTG.
MFA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MFA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 29.81% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MFA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MFA offers a dividend yield in the top 7.70999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 98.96% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Mfa Financial Inc, its beta is lower than just 100% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MFA Dividend Chart
MFA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|