MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MFA reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.26% over the past 5.5 years.
- MFA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.29% -- which is higher than about 3.34% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MFA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1, ranking above just 12.72% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MFA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EVI, BF.B, MOMO, UFAB and CL.
MFA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MFA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 227.62% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mfa Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MFA offers a dividend yield in the top 2.14% of stocks in our set.
- MFA's annual revenue, now at roughly $452 million US dollars, puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 7.64% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- MFA's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 82.97% of them.
MFA Dividend Chart
MFA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|