Magna International Inc. (MGA): Price and Financial Metrics
MGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.87||52-week high||$68.92|
|Prev. close||$53.61||52-week low||$45.58|
|Day high||$53.68||Avg. volume||1,143,770|
|50-day MA||$57.85||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$56.40||Market Cap||15.14B|
MGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.06% of US stocks.
- MGA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- MGA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
MGA Stock Summary
- MGA has a higher market value than 89.16% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,042,849,789.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MGA is 3.51 -- better than 85.14% of US stocks.
- MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.86% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC are WRK, CBOE, UNM, UHS, and CBRL.
- Visit MGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magna.com.
MGA Valuation Summary
- MGA's price/earnings ratio is 41.2; this is 175.59% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MGA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGA.
MGA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -53.94%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.6%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.28%.
The table below shows MGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.7% of graded US stocks.
- MGA's asset turnover comes in at 1.361 -- ranking 18th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, SRI, and LEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGA.
The table below shows MGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Magna International Inc. (MGA) Company Bio
Magna International Inc. is a Canadian parts manufacturer for automakers. It is one of the largest companies in Canada and was recognized on the 2020 Forbes Global 2000. The company is the largest automobile parts manufacturer in North America by sales of original equipment parts, it has ranked consistently in the Fortune Global 500 list for 20 years in a row since 2001. It produces automotive systems, assemblies, modules, and components, which are supplied to General Motors, Ford Motor Company and FCA, as well as BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Toyota, Tesla, and Tata Motors, among others. (Source:Wikipedia)
MGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGA Latest Social Stream
View Full MGA Social Stream
Latest MGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGA as an investment opportunity.
Autonomous driving stocks will continue to thrive overall due to growth across the market expected for many years.
Fisker is trending on social media, and FSR stock is jumping after the automaker noted that 5,000 of its EVs had been produced so far.
Shares of Fisker jumped after the electric vehicle maker announced it was ramping up deliveries, and will likely exceed its guidance for 2023.
Fisker has made 5,000 all-electric Ocean SUVs so far this year. The electric-vehicle maker is on target to hit its guidance for the year.
The best auto stocks to buy are those with low valuations and tremendous opportunities in areas such as electrification and software.
MGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGAWant to do more research on Magna International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch