Magna International, Inc. (MGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGA POWR Grades
- MGA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- MGA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
MGA Stock Summary
- Magna International Inc's market capitalization of $22,813,743,286 is ahead of 88.9% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MGA is 3.23 -- better than 85.46% of US stocks.
- MGA's price/sales ratio is 0.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magna International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SYF, TU, UHS, TRV, and ALLY.
- Visit MGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magna.com.
MGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MGA's price/sales ratio is 57.14% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- MGA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
- MGA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGA.
MGA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.88%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.14%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.36%.
The table below shows MGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.84% of graded US stocks.
- MGA's asset turnover comes in at 1.361 -- ranking 18th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DORM, LCII, and SMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGA.
The table below shows MGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.78||52-week high||$104.28|
|Prev. close||$75.88||52-week low||$43.42|
|Day high||$78.53||Avg. volume||1,433,247|
|50-day MA||$81.37||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$84.85||Market Cap||23.39B|
Magna International, Inc. (MGA) Company Bio
Magna International develops, manufactures, engineers, supplies, and sells automotive products. It operates through North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World segments. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Aurora, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGA Latest Social Stream
View Full MGA Social Stream
Latest MGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magna International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGA as an investment opportunity.
The Worldwide Automotive Transmission Industry is Expected to Reach $211+ Billion by 2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Automotive Transmission Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Transmission Type (Manual, Automatic), by Fuel Type (Gasoline, Diesel), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, HCVs), by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global automotive transmission market size is expected to reach USD 211.85 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period. Companies Mentioned CONTINENTAL AG Allison Transmission Inc. BorgWarner Inc. Continental AG Eaton Corporation PLC Getrag GKN PLC Jatco Ltd. Magna International Inc. ZF Friedrichshafen AG The Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected the automobile industry, leading to a decline in the growth of this market. Increasing concerns regarding global wa...
Companies File for Regulatory Approvals in the European Union and China AURORA, Ontario, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magna International Inc. (TSX: MG; NYSE: MGA) and Veoneer, Inc. today ann
AURORA, Ontario, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magna International Inc. (TSX: MG; NYSE: MGA) and Veoneer, Inc. today announced the expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, or HSR Act, in connection with the previously announced acquisition of Veoneer by Magna.
Power Glass Sunroof Market Size 2021 Global Opportunities, Trends, Share, Regional Overview, Global Growth, And Country Forecast to 2027 | Webasto (US), Inalfa Roof Systems (Netherlands), Inteva (US), Magna International (Canada), Aisin Seiki (Japan)
The Power Glass Sunroof Market provides analysis and insights relating to the many factors expected to be rife throughout the forecast amount whereas providing their impacts on the Markets growth. The increase within the aviation sector is escalating the expansion
Automotive Camera Market Size, Landscape, Industry Analysis, Business Outlook, Opportunities, Trends, Current and Future Growth By 2028 | Robert Bosch, Aptiv, Magna International Inc., Intel (Mobileye), Clarion, DENSO Corporation
Automotive Camera Market size was valued at USD 6.59 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 14.50 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 10.37% from 2021 to 2028. Key Driving Factors The growing concerns regarding vehicle & passenger
MGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGAWant to do more research on Magna International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch