Magna International, Inc. (MGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGA POWR Grades
- MGA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- MGA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.12% of US stocks).
MGA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,664,758,852, Magna International Inc has a greater market value than 89.94% of US stocks.
- Magna International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.71, Magna International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 15.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYF, IP, HIG, RF, and BBD.
- MGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magna International Inc's official web site, go to www.magna.com.
MGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MGA's price/sales ratio is 57.14% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- MGA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
- MGA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGA.
MGA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.43%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -39.45%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 70.43%.
The table below shows MGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.7% of graded US stocks.
- MGA's asset turnover comes in at 1.361 -- ranking 18th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, SRI, and LEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGA.
The table below shows MGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.07||52-week high||$104.28|
|Prev. close||$80.66||52-week low||$69.28|
|Day high||$80.21||Avg. volume||1,175,524|
|50-day MA||$82.01||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$86.12||Market Cap||23.55B|
Magna International, Inc. (MGA) Company Bio
Magna International develops, manufactures, engineers, supplies, and sells automotive products. It operates through North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World segments. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Aurora, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGA Latest Social Stream
View Full MGA Social Stream
Latest MGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magna International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGA as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Summit X, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys OneMain Holdings Inc, PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund, Magna International Inc, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, iShares TIPS Bond ETF, sells CNA Financial Corp, PIMCO Dynamic Credit & Mortgage Income Fund, AT&T Inc, DXC Technology Co, iShares Global Tech ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Summit X, LLC.
Investment company Breiter Capital Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys FIRST TR SMALL CAP, Broadcom Inc, Global X MLP ETF, Magna International Inc, FIRST TR EXCHANGE, sells International Business Machines Corp, Starwood Property Trust Inc, iShares U.S.
KB Home and Magna International highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
When will the semiconductor shortage ease?
AURORA, Ontario, Jan. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magna International Inc. (TSX:MG) (NYSE:MGA) MAGNA ANNOUNCES DATE FOR Q4 & YEAR END 2021 RESULTS and 2022 OUTLOOK CONFERENCE CALL FRIDAY – FEBRUARY 11, 20228:00 AM ET DIAL IN NUMBERS Toll-Free:1-800-909-4145International:1-416-981-9023Webcast:www.magna.comSlide presentation will be available on our website prior to the call. REBROADCAST INFORMATIONReplay available 2 hours after the call until February 18, 2022Toll-Free:1-800-558-5253 Internation
MGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGAWant to do more research on Magna International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch