Magna International Inc. (MGA): Price and Financial Metrics
MGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.82||52-week high||$68.92|
|Prev. close||$51.55||52-week low||$45.58|
|Day high||$52.29||Avg. volume||1,209,201|
|50-day MA||$52.34||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$56.12||Market Cap||14.54B|
MGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGA POWR Grades
- MGA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MGA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 59.74% of US stocks).
MGA Stock Summary
- MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC's market capitalization of $14,577,913,047 is ahead of 87.82% of US-listed equities.
- MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.5% of US equities in our set.
- MGA's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UHS, WRK, WHR, UNM, and SYF.
- Visit MGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magna.com.
MGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MGA's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- MGA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGA.
MGA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -53.94%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.6%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.28%.
The table below shows MGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.7% of graded US stocks.
- MGA's asset turnover comes in at 1.361 -- ranking 18th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, SRI, and LEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGA.
The table below shows MGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MGA, see our MGA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$107.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.59 (Moderate Buy)|
Magna International Inc. (MGA) Company Bio
Magna International Inc. is a Canadian parts manufacturer for automakers. It is one of the largest companies in Canada and was recognized on the 2020 Forbes Global 2000. The company is the largest automobile parts manufacturer in North America by sales of original equipment parts, it has ranked consistently in the Fortune Global 500 list for 20 years in a row since 2001. It produces automotive systems, assemblies, modules, and components, which are supplied to General Motors, Ford Motor Company and FCA, as well as BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Toyota, Tesla, and Tata Motors, among others. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGA Latest Social Stream
View Full MGA Social Stream
Latest MGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGA as an investment opportunity.
3 Overvalued EV Stocks to Sell Before June 2023
Cut your losses and consider these EV stocks to sell now as the future economy's uncertainty looms over us.
3 SPAC Stocks That Still Have Huge Upside Potential in 2023
These top SPAC stocks to buy are still in the early stages of development, but offer impressive upside potential over the long-term.
3 EV Stocks That Are Trading at a Massive Discount Right Now
These EV stocks are currently underpriced, which could lead to great growth over the long-term, considering their strong growth potential.
Don't Race Out To Buy Magna International Inc. (TSE:MG) Just Because It's Going Ex-Dividend
Magna International Inc. ( TSE:MG ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Typically, the ex-dividend date...
Magna Announces 2023 Annual Meeting Results
AURORA, Ontario, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magna International Inc. (TSX: MG; NYSE: MGA) today announced voting results from its 2023 annual meeting of shareholders held on May 11, 2023. A total of 226,558,449 Common Shares or 79.18% of our issued and outstanding Common Shares were represented in person or by proxy at the meeting. Shareholders voted in favour of each item of business, as follows: a. Election of Directors NomineeVotes FORNomineeVotes FORPeter G. Bowie99.05%Mary Lou Maher99
MGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGAWant to do more research on Magna International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...