Magna International, Inc. (MGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGA POWR Grades
- MGA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MGA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
MGA Stock Summary
- MGA has a higher market value than 91.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,641,721,088.
- Magna International Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.33% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MGA has reported earnings growth of 102.17%, putting it ahead of 84.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KR, ZBH, WLTW, AJG, and ODFL.
- Visit MGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magna.com.
MGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.32||52-week high||$104.28|
|Prev. close||$98.38||52-week low||$42.37|
|Day high||$99.01||Avg. volume||1,528,425|
|50-day MA||$95.87||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$73.51||Market Cap||29.64B|
Magna International, Inc. (MGA) Company Bio
Magna International develops, manufactures, engineers, supplies, and sells automotive products. It operates through North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World segments. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Aurora, Canada.
MGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Magna International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Magna International Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 18% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Magna International Inc, consider:
- As a business, MGA is generating more cash flow than 91.86% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Magna International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MGA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGA Latest Social Stream
View Full MGA Social Stream
Latest MGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magna International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGA as an investment opportunity.
Magna Surface Element Lighting Magna’s Surface Element Lighting technology debuted on the 2021 VW ID.4. New animated lighting technology opens the door for more expressive designFirst-to-market technology debuted on the all-new 2021 Volkswagen ID.4Enables customizable 3D styling opportunities in a thin package AURORA, Ontario, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magna is pushing vehicle design possibilities with its new innovative Surface Element Lighting technology which offers a new palette of o
Automotive Door Module Market will Accelerate at a CAGR of almost 8% through 2021-2025|Growing Demand for Differentiated in-car Experiences to upheave Growth|Technavio
NEW YORK , June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Set to grow by $ 20.09 bn during 2021-2025, Technavio's latest market research report estimates the automotive door module market to register a CAGR of almost 8%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio's reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. KG, DaikyoNishikawa Corp., DURA Automotive Systems, Faurecia SE, GESTAMP AUTOMOCION SA, Grupo An...
GM and General Motors supplier Magna International are among five top transportation stocks in buy range.
Yet, with the aforementioned foundation in place, coupled with the lessons it learned from the failure of its predecessor, consider FSR stock a worthwhile (but still risky) long-term EV play at today's prices.
Following their sector-wide correction, shares in these nine SPACs and former SPACs have fallen to an attractive entry point.
MGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGAWant to do more research on Magna International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magna International Inc (MGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch