Magna International, Inc. (MGA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, MGA has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 84.58% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, MGA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 87.9% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, MGA has returned $448,000,000 US dollars, more than 80.39% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MGA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DFS, ARTNA, STOR, PLCE and BBSI.
MGA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MGA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 45.51% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MGA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Magna International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 76.16% of them.
- Magna International Inc's market cap of $19 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 26.97% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for MGA, approximately 28.49% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
MGA Dividend Chart
MGA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MGA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MGA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Magna International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Magna International Inc Common Stock (MGA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Magna International Inc (MGA) - Dividend Investor
Magna International Inc (MGA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha