Magna International Inc (MGA) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Magna International Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MGA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Magna International Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 89.82% of all US stocks.
- Magna International Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 76.31% of all US stocks.
- MGA has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 29.34% of all US stocks.
- Magna International Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 30.38% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of MGA is higher than 68.69% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- MGA has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 62.12% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- MGA has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for MGA? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.