MGE Energy Inc. (MGEE): Price and Financial Metrics
MGEE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 893.75, Mge Energy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.06% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mge Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGEE is more volatile than merely 5.4% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mge Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UTL, SR, SWX, SB, and DHC.
- Visit MGEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgeenergy.com.
MGEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.02||52-week high||$83.26|
|Prev. close||$65.10||52-week low||$47.19|
|Day high||$66.90||Avg. volume||121,621|
|50-day MA||$64.79||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$67.45||Market Cap||2.35B|
MGE Energy Inc. (MGEE) Company Bio
MGE Energy operates as a public utility holding company in Wisconsin. It operates through five segments: Regulated Electric Utility Operations; Regulated Gas Utility Operations; Nonregulated Energy Operations; Transmission Investments; and All Other. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.