MGE Energy Inc. (MGEE): Price and Financial Metrics
MGEE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mge Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MGEE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.79% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGEE is more volatile than only 9.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTL, ALE, FSP, SB, and RVI.
- Visit MGEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgeenergy.com.
MGEE Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
MGEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.03||52-week high||$83.26|
|Prev. close||$64.04||52-week low||$47.19|
|Day high||$64.73||Avg. volume||139,556|
|50-day MA||$64.10||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$71.85||Market Cap||2.22B|
MGE Energy Inc. (MGEE) Company Bio
MGE Energy operates as a public utility holding company in Wisconsin. It operates through five segments: Regulated Electric Utility Operations; Regulated Gas Utility Operations; Nonregulated Energy Operations; Transmission Investments; and All Other. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.