MGE Energy Inc. (MGEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MGEE reports less variability in its free cash flow than 5.23% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MGEE has less volatility in its price than 94.61% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MGEE's price: LSI, BDX, FRO, RPRX and QUAD.
MGEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MGEE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 44.05% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mge Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, Mge Energy Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 16.9% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Mge Energy Inc's expected return of -44.05% is higher than just 16.9% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MGEE has a discount rate lower than just 16.9% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, MGEE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 27.27% of them.
MGEE Dividend Chart
MGEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|