MGE Energy Inc. (MGEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MGEE reports less variability in its free cash flow than 3.24% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MGEE has less fluctuation in its price than 92.25% of stocks we're observing.
- MGEE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 11.3% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MGEE's price: VIOT, MEOH, TPB, CCM and NATI.
MGEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MGEE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 527.22% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mge Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, MGEE has a beta lower than 94.02% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $607 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 89.79% of companies in the same revenue class.
MGEE Dividend Chart
MGEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|