Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MGIC): Price and Financial Metrics
MGIC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 739.04%, Magic Software Enterprises Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MGIC's revenue has grown 73.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.53% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGIC is more volatile than just 7.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Magic Software Enterprises Ltd are HEAR, TCCO, MLHR, UUU, and SPAR.
- Visit MGIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magicsoftware.com.
MGIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGIC Price/Volume Stats
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MGIC) Company Bio
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. provides proprietary application development, business process integration, and vertical software solutions and related professional services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.