Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MGIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGIC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MGIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.89% of US stocks.
- MGIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MGIC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 70th percentile.
MGIC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, MGIC has reported earnings growth of 105.02%, putting it ahead of 84.83% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MGIC's revenue has grown 84.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 15.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Magic Software Enterprises Ltd are ZEUS, ETH, WMK, TITN, and MRTN.
- Visit MGIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magicsoftware.com.
MGIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.37||52-week high||$18.35|
|Prev. close||$15.35||52-week low||$10.72|
|Day high||$15.66||Avg. volume||49,702|
|50-day MA||$16.12||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$15.37||Market Cap||753.67M|
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MGIC) Company Bio
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. provides proprietary application development, business process integration, and vertical software solutions and related professional services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.
MGIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. To summarize, we found that Magic Software Enterprises Ltd ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 36.41; that's higher than 80.19% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.66% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MGIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MGIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MGIC Social Stream
Latest MGIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magic Software Enterprises Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGIC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best small-cap AI stocks. You can skip our comprehensive analysis and outlook of the artificial intelligence industry and go directly to the 5 Small-Cap AI Stocks. The pandemic-driven recession harmed big and small businesses across all industries in terms of revenue and growth, but it […]
Or Yehuda, Israel, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC), a global provider of end-to-end integration and application development platforms and IT consulting services, announced today that it has filed its annual report containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The annual report is available on the Company’s website (www.magicsoftware.com). Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request. About Magic Software Enterprises Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC) is a global provider of mobile and cloud-enabled application and business integration platforms. For more information, visit www....
Or Yehuda, Israel, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC), a global provider of end-to-end integration and low-code application development platforms and IT consulting services, announced today that it will report its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 on Monday, May 10, 2021. Management will host a conference call on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (5:00 p.m. Israel Daylight Time) to review and discuss Magic’s results. Please call the following numbers (at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time) in order to participate: From North America: +1-888-668-9141From UK: 0-800-917-5108 From Israel: 03-918-0609All others: +972-3-918-0609 If you are unable to join live, a replay of the call will be avail...
Let's take a look at these six top-ranked stocks with solid net profit margins for a winning portfolio.
Magic Software (MGIC) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
MGIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGICWant to do more research on Magic Software Enterprises Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch