Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (MGIC): Price and Financial Metrics
MGIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.41||52-week high||$20.24|
|Prev. close||$11.40||52-week low||$11.24|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||23,118|
|50-day MA||$13.38||Dividend yield||4.81%|
|200-day MA||$15.28||Market Cap||560.15M|
MGIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGIC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MGIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.01% of US stocks.
- MGIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MGIC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MGIC Stock Summary
- MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 75.71% of US listed stocks.
- MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD's stock had its IPO on August 30, 1991, making it an older stock than 85.18% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD are EML, TAYD, IOSP, RMTI, and DGLY.
- MGIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD's official web site, go to www.magicsoftware.com.
MGIC Valuation Summary
- MGIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.9; this is 43.74% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MGIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGIC.
MGIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.55%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.38%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.41%.
The table below shows MGIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.8% of graded US stocks.
- MGIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.871 -- ranking 154th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MGIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGIC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MGIC, see our MGIC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (MGIC) Company Bio
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. provides proprietary application development, business process integration, and vertical software solutions and related professional services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MGIC Social Stream
Latest MGIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGIC as an investment opportunity.
Estimating The Fair Value Of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:MGIC)
Key Insights Magic Software Enterprises' estimated fair value is US$12.19 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
7 Stocks to Buy for Their Massive Upside Potential
While blue chips are relatively predictable, they’re also boring.
Magic Software Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Revenues for the first quarter of 2023 increased by approximately 3% to a record-breaking first quarter result of $142.4 million, compared to $138.7 million in the same period of the previous yearOR YEHUDA, Israel, May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC) (“the Company”), a global provider of IT consulting services and end-to-end integration and application development platforms solutions, announced today its financial results for the first quarter
7 Stocks to Buy to Bag Big-Time Returns in Q2
If you’re willing to take huge risks, these stocks to buy might yield you massive gains in Q2 – or you could be looking at a tax write-off.
3 Stocks That Are Long Overdue to Take Off
Potential breakout stocks have a positive catalyst on the way, setting up for sending their share price higher.
MGIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGICWant to do more research on Magic Software Enterprises Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...