Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MGIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGIC POWR Grades
- MGIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.45% of US stocks.
- MGIC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- MGIC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
MGIC Stock Summary
- MGIC's went public 30.09 years ago, making it older than 82.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 39.55%, Magic Software Enterprises Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 84.09% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MGIC's revenue has grown 84.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Magic Software Enterprises Ltd are CPHI, MFGP, JOUT, PFIE, and VOXX.
- Visit MGIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magicsoftware.com.
MGIC Valuation Summary
- MGIC's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 50.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MGIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MGIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGIC.
MGIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.36%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 13.82%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.67%.
The table below shows MGIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.76% of graded US stocks.
- MGIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.871 -- ranking 148th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MGIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.69||52-week high||$21.02|
|Prev. close||$20.67||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$20.69||Avg. volume||42,409|
|50-day MA||$19.09||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$16.89||Market Cap||1.01B|
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MGIC) Company Bio
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. provides proprietary application development, business process integration, and vertical software solutions and related professional services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MGIC Social Stream
Latest MGIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magic Software Enterprises Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGIC as an investment opportunity.
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. ( NASDAQ:MGIC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with a...
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. ( NASDAQ:MGIC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. The ex-dividend date is...
Magic Software Enterprises' (NASDAQ:MGIC) Shareholders Will Receive A Bigger Dividend Than Last Year
The board of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. ( NASDAQ:MGIC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on...
Magic Software (MGIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.52% and 11.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Magic Software Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results with Record-Breaking Revenues for The Second Quarter of $119.2 million - a 37.7% Year Over Year Increase
Operating Income for the second quarter increased 29% year over year to $12.7 million; Non-GAAP operating income for the second quarter increased 30% year over year to $15.9 million Or Yehuda, Israel, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- – Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC), a global provider of IT consulting services and end-to-end integration and application development platforms solutions, announced today its financial results for the second quarter and first half ended June
MGIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGICWant to do more research on Magic Software Enterprises Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch