Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (MGIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, MGIC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 11.94% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- MGIC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 13.23%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MGIC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 39,369,000, ranking above 88.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MGIC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COTY, KTYB, MOG.A, SNV and CHMG.
MGIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MGIC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 44.59% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MGIC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, MGIC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 80.31% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, MGIC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 9.31% of them.
MGIC Dividend Chart
MGIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MGIC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on MGIC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Magic Software Enterprises Ltd and its dividends:
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd Common Stock (MGIC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) - Dividend Investor
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha