MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI): Price and Financial Metrics
MGPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.08||52-week high||$125.74|
|Prev. close||$105.48||52-week low||$90.68|
|Day high||$105.71||Avg. volume||115,366|
|50-day MA||$114.16||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$104.07||Market Cap||2.28B|
MGPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGPI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MGPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGPI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MGPI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MGPI Stock Summary
- MGPI's went public 33.53 years ago, making it older than 85.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MGPI is currently 33.54, higher than 88.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MGP INGREDIENTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MGP INGREDIENTS INC are APAM, LOPE, KMT, SXI, and VMI.
- Visit MGPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgpingredients.com.
MGPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MGPI's price/sales ratio is 211.11% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- MGPI's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGPI.
MGPI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.85%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -33.45%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -33.45%.
The table below shows MGPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.3% of graded US stocks.
- MGPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 86th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- MMLP, MCK, and AEY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGPI.
The table below shows MGPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI) Company Bio
MGP Ingredients is a leading supplier of premium distilled spirits and specialty wheat proteins and starches. Distilled spirits include bourbon and rye whiskeys, gins and vodkas. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atchison, Kansas.
MGPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGPI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGPI Social Stream
Latest MGPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MGP INGREDIENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGPI as an investment opportunity.
Vital Farms (VITL) is on track to deliver on its long-term revenue and EBITDA goals, propelled by distribution point enhancement.
Hershey's (HSY) effective pricing tactics and the resilience of its diverse brand portfolio have been providing support amid cost challenges.
The acquisition of Hostess Brands (TWNK) by The J.M. Smucker aims to capitalize on the synergy between the two well-established consumer goods companies.
Service Corporation (SCI) grapples with a tough industry backdrop, escalating operating costs and expenses, and a high debt level.
Energizer (ENR) gains from Project Momentum program, cost-saving actions and acquisitions. However, softness in its battery and auto care businesses is a woe.
MGPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|