MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI): Price and Financial Metrics
MGPI Stock Summary
- MGPI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 297.04 -- higher than 86.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MGPI's went public 29.91 years ago, making it older than 83.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Mgp Ingredients Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WRLD, NR, RGR, USLM, and AMSF.
- Visit MGPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgpingredients.com.
MGPI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.07||52-week high||$100.00|
|Prev. close||$34.27||52-week low||$33.06|
|Day high||$34.39||Avg. volume||263,668|
|50-day MA||$43.03||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$52.37||Market Cap||580.11M|
MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI) Company Bio
MGP Ingredients is a leading supplier of premium distilled spirits and specialty wheat proteins and starches. Distilled spirits include bourbon and rye whiskeys, gins and vodkas. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atchison, Kansas.
MGPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mgp Ingredients Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mgp Ingredients Inc ranked in the 53st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mgp Ingredients Inc, consider:
- MGPI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Mgp Ingredients Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 23.29% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|