MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGPI POWR Grades
- MGPI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGPI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MGPI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.24% of US stocks).
MGPI Stock Summary
- MGP INGREDIENTS INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.43% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of MGP INGREDIENTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MGPI has reported earnings growth of 109.96%, putting it ahead of 86.29% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGP INGREDIENTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SHO, PRIM, LINC, LPX, and TXT.
- Visit MGPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgpingredients.com.
MGPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MGPI's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.32% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MGPI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGPI.
MGPI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -5.15%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 288.74%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 91.46%.
The table below shows MGPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.3% of graded US stocks.
- MGPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 86th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- MMLP, MCK, and AEY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGPI.
The table below shows MGPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.89||52-week high||$117.01|
|Prev. close||$104.63||52-week low||$62.60|
|Day high||$104.39||Avg. volume||130,197|
|50-day MA||$108.90||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$93.20||Market Cap||2.26B|
MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI) Company Bio
MGP Ingredients is a leading supplier of premium distilled spirits and specialty wheat proteins and starches. Distilled spirits include bourbon and rye whiskeys, gins and vodkas. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atchison, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGPI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGPI Social Stream
Latest MGPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MGP INGREDIENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGPI as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Stocks like MGP Ingredients (MGPI), Titan Machinery (TITN) and DAQO New Energy (DQ) have been selected as the momentum picks for the day using the Driehaus strategy.
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best wine stocks to invest in 2022. If you want to skip our industry introduction, then jump ahead to 5 Best Wine Stocks to Invest In 2022. For the everyday investor, the recent economic turmoil ushered in due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine […]
ATCHISON, Kan., Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI: Nasdaq), a leading producer of distilled spirits, branded spirits and food ingredient solutions, has named attorney Curtis Landherr as its Chief Legal Officer. Landherr brings over 25 years of law firm and in-house legal experience across a variety of industries to the new role, which he will start October 17, 2022. His expertise includes core competencies in litigation management, intellectual property, contracts an
Zacks.com featured highlights include Alliance Resource Partners, Digi International, MGP Ingredients, Lantheus and Carter Bankshares
Alliance Resource Partners, Digi International, MGP Ingredients, Lantheus and Carter Bankshares have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
MGPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|