MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MGPI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 33.81%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MGPI reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 8.16% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for MGPI has a compound average growth rate of 289.73%, which is higher than 96.62% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MGPI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JBSS, SFE, ORRF, WABC and GSK.
MGPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MGPI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 45.25% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mgp Ingredients Inc are:
- Mgp Ingredients Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 88.46% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
- Mgp Ingredients Inc's market cap of $737 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 91.43% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Mgp Ingredients Inc, its beta is lower than 92.12% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MGPI Dividend Chart
MGPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|