MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MGPI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 33.16%.
- MGPI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 294.17% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 97.4% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MGPI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MOMO, CABO, EQC, HMG and CHCT.
MGPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MGPI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 51.27% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mgp Ingredients Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $796 million, MGPI is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 91.67% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for MGPI, approximately 91.99% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Mgp Ingredients Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.63% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
MGPI Dividend Chart
MGPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|