Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLAB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.32% of US stocks.
- MLAB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MLAB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.95% of US stocks).
MLAB Stock Summary
- MLAB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,611.6 -- higher than 98.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MLAB's current price/earnings ratio is 406.19, which is higher than 97.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MLAB is more volatile than only 5.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mesa Laboratories Inc are TRNS, PCTI, KBR, OR, and XYL.
- Visit MLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mesalabs.com.
MLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$264.24||52-week high||$307.97|
|Prev. close||$263.35||52-week low||$207.54|
|Day high||$265.00||Avg. volume||25,298|
|50-day MA||$250.78||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$265.30||Market Cap||1.36B|
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB) Company Bio
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets quality control instruments and disposable products. It operates through three segments: Instruments, Biological Indicators, and Continuous Monitoring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.
MLAB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MLAB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mesa Laboratories Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mesa Laboratories Inc, consider:
- Mesa Laboratories Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 77.58% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full MLAB Social Stream
Latest MLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mesa Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLAB as an investment opportunity.
LAKEWOOD, Colo., June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLAB) today announced results for the fourth quarter (“4Q21”) and full year ended March 31, 2021 (“FY21”). Financial highlights for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2021 as compared to last year: Revenues increased 11% and 14%, respectivelyOperating income increased 318% and 56%, respectively Non-GAAP adjusted operating income1 excluding unusual items increased 14% and 12%, respectively Financial Results (amounts in thousands, except per share data) In comparison to the same quarter in the prior year, 4Q21 revenues increased 11% to $37,964, operating income increased 318% to $4,296 and net income was $3,920, an increase of 353% or $0.74 per diluted share of common stock. As detailed in the Unusual Ite...
Mesa Labs (MLAB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Mesa Laboratories, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MLAB ) by taking the...
These seven small-cap stocks have the potential of rebounding and making it big in the post-pandemic reality of 2021.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
MLAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|