Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLAB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MLAB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MLAB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MLAB Stock Summary
- MLAB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 306.86 -- higher than 90.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MLAB's current price/earnings ratio is 405.4, which is higher than 98.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mesa Laboratories Inc is higher than 86.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mesa Laboratories Inc are RGEN, VSAT, KTOS, OMCL, and SLP.
- Visit MLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mesalabs.com.
MLAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MLAB's EV/EBIT ratio is 302.79% higher, now standing at 129.9.
- MLAB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 336.3 over the prior 243 months.
- MLAB's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLAB.
MLAB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 145.54%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 33.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1388.02%.
The table below shows MLAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLAB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.5% of graded US stocks.
- MLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.229 -- ranking 64th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, MSON, and BRKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLAB.
The table below shows MLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$322.44||52-week high||$325.50|
|Prev. close||$315.69||52-week low||$232.88|
|Day high||$322.91||Avg. volume||26,340|
|50-day MA||$282.94||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$270.97||Market Cap||1.68B|
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB) Company Bio
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets quality control instruments and disposable products. It operates through three segments: Instruments, Biological Indicators, and Continuous Monitoring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full MLAB Social Stream
Latest MLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mesa Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLAB as an investment opportunity.
(RTTNews) - Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB) announced Tuesday that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Agena Bioscience, Inc. for a cash purchase price of $300 million, subject to customary purchase price adjustments. Mesa expects to finance the all-cash transaction with a combination of cash on hand and proceeds from its
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLAB) (we, us, our, Mesa or the Company), a global leader in the design and manufacturing of critical quality control solutions for the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and medical device industries, announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Agena Bioscience, Inc. (Agena) for a cash purchase price of $300 million, subject to customary purchase price adjustments.
Mesa Laboratories Inc (NASDAQ: MLAB) has agreed to acquire Agena Bioscience Inc for a cash purchase price of $300 million. The San Diego, California-based Agena offers genetic analysis solutions to clinical labs and development partners. Excluding the impact of COVID-19 related revenues, Agena is expected to add $63 million - $67 million of revenues during the first 12 months of ownership. Agena is also expected to deliver an additional $3 million - $5 million of COVID-19 related revenues. Peter
Mesa Labs (MLAB) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Biological Indicators Market Analysis and Global Outlook 2021 to 2026 - 3M, Getinge Group, Cantel Medical, Mesa Laboratories
The Biological Indicators Market research report provides detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, regional scope and recent developments by the primary market players. The report offers Porters Five Forces, PESTEL, and market analysis to provide a
MLAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|