Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLAB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.51% of US stocks.
- MLAB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MLAB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MLAB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 176.37, Mesa Laboratories Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.79%, Mesa Laboratories Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.19% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MLAB has reported earnings growth of 202.98%, putting it ahead of 89.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mesa Laboratories Inc are LUNG, RGEN, TAOP, CYRX, and EKSO.
- MLAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mesa Laboratories Inc's official web site, go to www.mesalabs.com.
MLAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MLAB's EV/EBIT ratio is 302.79% higher, now standing at 129.9.
- MLAB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 336.3 over the prior 243 months.
- MLAB's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLAB.
MLAB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 115.34%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.81%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.03%.
The table below shows MLAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLAB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.2% of graded US stocks.
- MLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.229 -- ranking 64th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- MSON, HURC, and BRKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLAB.
The table below shows MLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$217.19||52-week high||$333.42|
|Prev. close||$210.74||52-week low||$206.42|
|Day high||$217.69||Avg. volume||25,903|
|50-day MA||$234.70||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$279.10||Market Cap||1.14B|
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB) Company Bio
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets quality control instruments and disposable products. It operates through three segments: Instruments, Biological Indicators, and Continuous Monitoring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full MLAB Social Stream
Latest MLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mesa Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLAB as an investment opportunity.
Mesa Laboratories press release (MLAB): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.36 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $54.69M (+60.1% Y/Y) beats by $10.22M.
Mesa Labs (MLAB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.05% and 13.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Mesa Laboratories (NASDAQ:MLAB) has had a rough month with its share price down 15%. It is possible that the markets...
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLAB) today announced results for its third fiscal quarter (“3Q22”) and nine months ended December 31, 2021. Financial highlights for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2021 as compared to the same periods last year: Revenues increased 60% and 31%, respectivelyOperating (loss) income decreased $2,534 and $3,250, respectivelyNon-GAAP adjusted operating income¹ excluding unusual items increased $5,794 or
Mesa Labs (MLAB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MLAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|