Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MLAB has less fluctuation in its price than 90.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for MLAB has a compound average growth rate of -172.29%, which is higher than 5.34% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MLAB's price: TSM, CINR, APWC, UTMD and GOL.
MLAB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Mesa Laboratories Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 85.76% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MLAB, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Mesa Laboratories Inc produces a dividend yield 0.22% -- which falls in the bottom 1.63%.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, MLAB is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 95.39% of them.
- MLAB's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 4.61% of them.
MLAB Dividend Chart
MLAB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|