Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI): Price and Financial Metrics
MLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.62||52-week high||$91.93|
|Prev. close||$73.64||52-week low||$57.10|
|Day high||$73.47||Avg. volume||416,865|
|50-day MA||$78.78||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$73.88||Market Cap||4.12B|
MLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLI POWR Grades
- MLI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.92% of US stocks.
- MLI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MLI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MLI Stock Summary
- MLI's went public 32.59 years ago, making it older than 84.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.55, MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.3% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- MLI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be III, WTTR, AMBO, BIRD, and SDPI.
- MLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.muellerindustries.com.
MLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MLI's price/sales ratio is 42.11% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- MLI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLI.
MLI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.28%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 56.81%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 104.25%.
The table below shows MLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.84% of graded US stocks.
- MLI's asset turnover comes in at 2.069 -- ranking 1st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- WIRE, TWI, and UAMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLI.
The table below shows MLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Company Bio
Mueller Industries manufactures and sells plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning products, as well as refrigeration and industrial products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
MLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLI Latest Social Stream
View Full MLI Social Stream
Latest MLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLI as an investment opportunity.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Mueller Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MLI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 2 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Mueller Industries, Inc.'s (NYSE:MLI) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Mueller Industries' (NYSE:MLI) recent performance, when its stock has...
COLLIERVILLE, Tenn., July 31, 2023--Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) today announced that is has filed a preliminary proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a special meeting of shareholders to approve an amendment to the Company’s Restated Certificate of Incorporation to increase the total number of its authorized shares of Common Stock from 100,000,000 shares to 250,000,000 shares.
COLLIERVILLE, Tenn., July 28, 2023--Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 30 cents per share. The dividend will be payable September 15, 2023 to shareholders of record on September 1, 2023.
MLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|