Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI): Price and Financial Metrics
MLI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MLI is 4.03 -- better than 88.04% of US stocks.
- Mueller Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.02% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.87%, Mueller Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 20.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mueller Industries Inc are LKFN, PATK, SYBT, TTEC, and SSB.
- Visit MLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.muellerindustries.com.
MLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.18||52-week high||$34.24|
|Prev. close||$33.47||52-week low||$25.19|
|Day high||$33.49||Avg. volume||169,906|
|50-day MA||$31.76||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$29.52||Market Cap||1.89B|
Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Company Bio
Mueller Industries manufactures and sells plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning products, as well as refrigeration and industrial products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
MLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mueller Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mueller Industries Inc ranked in the 63st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 27.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mueller Industries Inc, consider:
- Mueller Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 73.21% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Mueller Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.08. This coverage rate is greater than that of 60.08% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 22.74% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|