Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- MLI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MLI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 63.36% of US stocks).
MLI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MLI is 3.11 -- better than 84.9% of US stocks.
- Mueller Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.95% of US equities in our set.
- MLI's price/sales ratio is 1.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 21.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mueller Industries Inc are TRS, PRGO, LXFR, SCL, and IMXI.
- Visit MLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.muellerindustries.com.
MLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.97||52-week high||$48.06|
|Prev. close||$46.92||52-week low||$23.49|
|Day high||$47.16||Avg. volume||260,839|
|50-day MA||$44.08||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$35.74||Market Cap||2.68B|
Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Company Bio
Mueller Industries manufactures and sells plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning products, as well as refrigeration and industrial products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
MLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MLI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mueller Industries Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mueller Industries Inc ended up being:
- Mueller Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MLI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Mueller Industries Inc experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 83.74% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLI Latest Social Stream
View Full MLI Social Stream
Latest MLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mueller Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLI as an investment opportunity.
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 13 cents per share. The dividend will be payable June 18, 2021 to shareholders of record on June 4, 2021.
Mueller (MLI): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.11.Revenue of $818.1M (+35.7% Y/Y)Press Release...
4 Metal Fabrication Stocks Braving the Industry Challenges
Century Aluminum shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
Mueller Industries, Inc. Announces 30 Percent Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend and Authorization to Redeem the 2027 Subordinated Debentures
COLLIERVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 13 cents per share. The dividend will be payable April 2, 2021, to shareholders of record on March 19, 2021. In addition, the Board also authorized the full redemption of the Company’s Subordinated Debentures due 2027 pursuant to the terms of the underlying indenture. The Company expects to issue a notice of
MLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|