Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MLI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MLI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.64% of US stocks).
MLI Stock Summary
- MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1991, making it an older stock than 85.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.97, MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 14.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.15%, MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGX, DTC, DFIN, VLNS, and HUBG.
- Visit MLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.muellerindustries.com.
MLI Valuation Summary
- MLI's price/earnings ratio is 6.2; this is 68.92% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MLI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLI.
MLI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 42.69%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.74%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -43.19%.
The table below shows MLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.84% of graded US stocks.
- MLI's asset turnover comes in at 2.069 -- ranking 1st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- WIRE, TWI, and UAMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLI.
The table below shows MLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.60||52-week high||$70.43|
|Prev. close||$69.18||52-week low||$49.42|
|Day high||$70.01||Avg. volume||321,360|
|50-day MA||$63.62||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$59.39||Market Cap||3.95B|
Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Company Bio
Mueller Industries manufactures and sells plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning products, as well as refrigeration and industrial products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLI Latest Social Stream
View Full MLI Social Stream
Latest MLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLI as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Mueller Industries'' earnings from continuing operations increased 7.7 times from $83.7 million in 2012 to $649.3 million in 2022. Click to read my analysis.
Industrials REIT Ltd with ticker (LON:MLI) now has a potential upside of 23.0% according to Berenberg Bank. [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="MLI.L" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] Berenberg Bank set a target price of 165 GBX for the company, which when compared to the Industrials REIT Ltd share price of 127 GBX at opening today (04/11/2022) indicates a potential upside of 23.0%. Trading has ranged between 1 (52 week low) and 127 (52 week high) with an average of 297,236 shares exchanging hands daily. The market capitalisation at the time of writing is £7,584,788,850. Mueller Industries, Inc. is a manufacturer of copper, brass, aluminum and plastic products. The Company manufacture a range of products, including copper...
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 25 cents per share. The dividend will be payable December 16, 2022 to shareholders of record on December 2, 2022. Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) is an industrial corporation whose holdings manufacture vital goods for important markets such
In Q3, the company was affected by the absence of businesses it divested in 2021, as well as lower copper prices, reduced volumes, and recessionary pressures on its international businesses.
MLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|