Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.87% of US stocks.
- MLI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- MLI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 59.18% of US stocks).
MLI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mueller Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.88%, Mueller Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.56% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mueller Industries Inc comes in at 53.96%, a number that bests 86.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mueller Industries Inc are LGIH, HWKN, HUBG, FSS, and APAM.
- Visit MLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.muellerindustries.com.
MLI Valuation Summary
- MLI's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 62.48% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MLI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLI.
MLI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.49%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.02%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 44.64%.
The table below shows MLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.84% of graded US stocks.
- MLI's asset turnover comes in at 2.069 -- ranking 1st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- WIRE, TWI, and UAMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLI.
The table below shows MLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.38||52-week high||$63.07|
|Prev. close||$54.31||52-week low||$34.06|
|Day high||$55.57||Avg. volume||250,039|
|50-day MA||$58.25||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$48.19||Market Cap||3.12B|
Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Company Bio
Mueller Industries manufactures and sells plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning products, as well as refrigeration and industrial products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLI Latest Social Stream
View Full MLI Social Stream
Latest MLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mueller Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLI as an investment opportunity.
Kaiser (KALU) to reward shareholders with hiked quarterly dividend payments. The decision of the incremental rewards is in sync with the company's sound capital allocation policies.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MLI) saw a significant decline in short interest in November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 519,900 shares, a decline of 26.8% from the November 15th total of 710,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 249,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.1 days. Currently, 0.9% of 
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Mario Gabelli. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Mario Gabelli. Mario Gabelli has earned legendary status on Wall Street through his value investing prowess, growing his hedge fund, GAMCO Investors, […]
AltraVue Capital LLC grew its stake in shares of Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MLI) by 5.2% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 442,958 shares of the industrial products companys stock after buying an additional 22,030 shares during 
MLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|