Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI): Price and Financial Metrics
MLI Stock Summary
- Mueller Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.94% of US listed stocks.
- MLI's went public 28.73 years ago, making it older than 82.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.87%, Mueller Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABM, TTEC, PATK, LKFN, and STRL.
- MLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mueller Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.muellerindustries.com.
MLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLI Price/Volume Stats
Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Company Bio
Mueller Industries manufactures and sells plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning products, as well as refrigeration and industrial products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.