Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLI POWR Grades
- MLI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MLI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MLI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 58.9% of US stocks).
MLI Stock Summary
- Mueller Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86% of US listed stocks.
- MLI's went public 30.6 years ago, making it older than 83.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.75, Mueller Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 16.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mueller Industries Inc are WRLD, HLIO, DFIN, WWW, and RBA.
- MLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mueller Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.muellerindustries.com.
MLI Valuation Summary
- MLI's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 62.48% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MLI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLI.
MLI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.52%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.71%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 47.56%.
The table below shows MLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.51% of graded US stocks.
- MLI's asset turnover comes in at 1.943 -- ranking 1st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TWI, SYNL, and CENX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLI.
The table below shows MLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.35||52-week high||$48.06|
|Prev. close||$41.18||52-week low||$26.14|
|Day high||$41.64||Avg. volume||244,102|
|50-day MA||$43.09||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$41.87||Market Cap||2.36B|
Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Company Bio
Mueller Industries manufactures and sells plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning products, as well as refrigeration and industrial products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLI Latest Social Stream
View Full MLI Social Stream
Latest MLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mueller Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLI as an investment opportunity.
Global Copper Pipes and Tubes Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Aurubis, Cerro Flow Products and Mueller Industries Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Copper Pipes and Tubes Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The publisher has been monitoring the copper pipes and tubes market and it is poised to grow by $4.96 billion during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of 3.15% during the forecast period. The report on the copper pipes and tubes market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis co
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
In this article, we discuss the 10 best stocks to buy according to billionaire Mario Gabelli. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Mario Gabelli. Mario Gabelli, the chief of New York-based GAMCO Investors, has a net worth of […]
We have narrowed down our search to five industrial product stocks that have strong growth potential for the rest of 2021. These are: WIRE, BDC, KAI, MLI and TEX.
Invest in AZZ (AZZ), Lindsay (LNN) and EnPro (NPO) as industrials continue to do well this year, thanks to factors like economic reopening and passage of the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
MLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|