Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. (MLNT): Price and Financial Metrics
MLNT Stock Summary
- Melinta Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on November 6, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 4.99% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Melinta Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Melinta Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -183.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MLNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FORTY, COMM, ISR, NEOS, and SORL.
- Visit MLNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.melinta.com.
MLNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.44||52-week high||$10.10|
|Prev. close||$0.50||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.46||Avg. volume||785,675|
|50-day MA||$1.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.17||Market Cap||6.05M|
Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. (MLNT) Company Bio
Melinta Therapeutics, Inc., formerly Cempra, Inc., is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on developing differentiated antibiotics for the acute care and community settings to meet medical needs in the treatment of bacterial infectious diseases. Its product, solithromycin (CEM-101), which is a macrolide and fluoroketolide, is being developed in oral capsules, intravenous (IV) and suspension formulations for the treatment of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP). Solithromycin has therapeutic potential and activity to target pathogenic bacteria. It has completed two pivotal Phase III trials for solithromycin to treat CABP, as of December 31, 2016. Its Fusidic acid is an antibiotic and the Company is exploring its use for the long-term oral treatment for refractory bone and joint infections (BJI), including prosthetic joint infections, which are caused by staphylococci, including S. aureus, methicillin-resistant S. aureus and other gram-positive bacteria.