Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMSI POWR Grades
- MMSI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- MMSI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MMSI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
MMSI Stock Summary
- MMSI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,352.73 -- higher than 96.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Merit Medical Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on February 26, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.49% of US equities in our set.
- MMSI's current price/earnings ratio is 813.13, which is higher than 99.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Merit Medical Systems Inc are VSAT, STAA, CSPI, ARCE, and PSTL.
- Visit MMSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.merit.com.
MMSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.24||52-week high||$65.46|
|Prev. close||$61.77||52-week low||$39.44|
|Day high||$61.58||Avg. volume||264,605|
|50-day MA||$61.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.38||Market Cap||3.37B|
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) Company Bio
Merit Medical Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary disposable medical devices used in interventional and diagnostic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in South Jordan, Utah.
MMSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Merit Medical Systems Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Merit Medical Systems Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Merit Medical Systems Inc ended up being:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.2% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Merit Medical Systems Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 73.45% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MMSI Social Stream
Latest MMSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Merit Medical Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMSI as an investment opportunity.
It's Unlikely That Merit Medical Systems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:MMSI) CEO Will See A Huge Pay Rise This Year
The share price of Merit Medical Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MMSI ) has been growing in the past few years, however, the...
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, if...
Activist shareholder Starboard Value isn't happy with the state of business at BOX.
NOTICE For Investors In NYSE: MMSI Shareholder Notice: Update In Lawsuit against Merit Medical Systems, Inc. announced by Shareholders Foundation
San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - April 27, 2021) - The Shareholders Foundation, Inc. announces that an update in the lawsuit that is pending for certain investors in NYSE: MMSI shares.Investors, who purchased shares of Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: MMSI) in February 2019 or earlier and continue to hold NYSE: MMSI shares, have also certain options and should contact the Shareholders Foundation at [email protected] or call +1(858) 779 - 1554.On December 3, 2019, a ...
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigations of Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NasdaqGS: MMSI), RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK), and Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NasdaqGS: VNDA)
NEW YORK, April 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces that on October 26, 2020, the Court issued an Order denying Defendants' Motions to Dismiss a putative class action complaint. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, Jeld-Wen stated that its products, including doors, compete against those of other manufacturers based on price, and described the market in which the Company sells its doors as "highly competitive." The Company also repeatedly attributed its strong margins and anticipated margin growth to legitimate business factors, such as "strategic pricing decisions" and an increased emphasis on "pricing optimization." The Complaint alleges that these and similar statements made by Defendants during the Cla...
MMSI Price Returns
Continue Researching MMSIWant to do more research on Merit Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch