Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MMSI Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Merit Medical Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 60.39%; that's higher than 83.25% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Merit Medical Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MMSI comes in at -14.36% -- higher than that of only 19.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTIC, LNTH, LMAT, OSIS, and SPSC.
- MMSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Merit Medical Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.merit.com.
MMSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MMSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.01||52-week high||$63.64|
|Prev. close||$29.29||52-week low||$19.50|
|Day high||$30.24||Avg. volume||621,123|
|50-day MA||$28.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.65||Market Cap||1.66B|
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) Company Bio
Merit Medical Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary disposable medical devices used in interventional and diagnostic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in South Jordan, Utah.