Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MMSI Stock Summary
- MMSI's current price/earnings ratio is 110.01, which is higher than 94.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 150.72%, Merit Medical Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MMSI is more volatile than 89.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Merit Medical Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QBAK, SSTK, UG, EML, and ROG.
- Visit MMSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.merit.com.
MMSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MMSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.18||52-week high||$63.64|
|Prev. close||$36.49||52-week low||$19.50|
|Day high||$36.88||Avg. volume||974,814|
|50-day MA||$30.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.09||Market Cap||2.00B|
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) Company Bio
Merit Medical Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary disposable medical devices used in interventional and diagnostic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in South Jordan, Utah.