Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMSI POWR Grades
- MMSI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMSI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- MMSI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.9% of US stocks).
MMSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 139.09, MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.95% of US stocks.
- MMSI's current price/earnings ratio is 65.16, which is higher than 91.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.78%, MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC are LMAT, SUPN, CSPI, INTT, and GMED.
- MMSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.merit.com.
MMSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MMSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 579.01% higher, now standing at 55.
- Over the past 243 months, MMSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMSI.
MMSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 161.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.83%.
The table below shows MMSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.58% of graded US stocks.
- MMSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 67th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OSUR, CNMD, and ESMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMSI.
The table below shows MMSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.45||52-week high||$73.69|
|Prev. close||$73.01||52-week low||$50.46|
|Day high||$73.12||Avg. volume||339,557|
|50-day MA||$65.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.38||Market Cap||4.12B|
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) Company Bio
Merit Medical Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary disposable medical devices used in interventional and diagnostic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in South Jordan, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MMSI Social Stream
Latest MMSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMSI as an investment opportunity.
Quest Diagnostics' (DGX) legacy base business is growing amid softer utilization trends.
Investors are optimistic about Merit Medical's (MMSI) slew of product launches.
Thermo Fisher (TMO) witnesses strength in three of its four end markets, categorized either by customer type or geography.
First Patient Enrolled in Merit Medical’s Multicenter Observational Study to Evaluate the Use of EmboCube® Embolization Gelatin to Control Bleeding or Hemorrhage
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMSI), a leading global manufacturer and marketer of healthcare technology, announced today the successful enrollment of the first patient in its prospective, observational study of EmboCube Embolization Gelatin used to control bleeding or hemorrhage. Uncontrolled bleeding, particularly as a result of trauma, is a leading cause of preventable death.1 Globally, roughly 40% of trauma-related deaths result fr
MMSI vs. ALGN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
MMSI Price Returns
Continue Researching MMSIWant to do more research on Merit Medical Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch