MediciNova, Inc. (MNOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNOV POWR Grades
- MNOV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- MNOV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 131 days.
- MNOV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MNOV Stock Summary
- For MNOV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.65% of US equities we're observing.
- MNOV's price/sales ratio is 31.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.77% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.05 for Medicinova Inc; that's greater than it is for only 6.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medicinova Inc are EYEN, TARS, FOLD, PXLW, and CRDF.
- MNOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medicinova Inc's official web site, go to medicinova.com.
MNOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MNOV's price/sales ratio is 322.03% higher, now standing at 47.9.
- Over the past 179 months, MNOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 67.3.
- MNOV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNOV.
MNOV Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -9.45%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -26.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 128.87%.
The table below shows MNOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNOV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.27% of graded US stocks.
- MNOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 325th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACER, SCYX, and ATNM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNOV.
The table below shows MNOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.31||52-week high||$5.09|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||82,740|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.06||Market Cap||113.29M|
MediciNova, Inc. (MNOV) Company Bio
MediciNova, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on acquiring and developing novel and small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of serious diseases with unmet medical needs for the United States market. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNOV Latest Social Stream
View Full MNOV Social Stream
Latest MNOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medicinova Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNOV as an investment opportunity.
MediciNova Announces MN-166 (ibudilast) Identified as Promising Pharmacotherapy for Alcohol Use Disorder in Drugs
LA JOLLA, Calif., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediciNova, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company traded on the NASDAQ Global Market (NASDAQ:MNOV) and the JASDAQ Market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Code Number: 4875), today announced MN-166 (ibudilast) was discussed as one of the promising pharmacological agents for the treatment of alcohol use disorder (AUD) in the journal Drugs. The publication entitled “Novel Agents for the Pharmacological Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder,” co-authored by Me
Investing in stocks inevitably means buying into some companies that perform poorly. Long term MediciNova, Inc...
Rise and shine, trader!
MediciNova (MNOV) received a new patent from the Korean Intellectual Property Office which covers MN-001 (tipelukast) for the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia, hypercholesterolemia,
MediciNova Receives a New Patent Covering MN-001 for the Treatment of Hypertriglyceridemia, Hypercholesterolemia, and Hyperlipoproteinemia in Korea
LA JOLLA, Calif., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediciNova, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company traded on the NASDAQ Global Market (NASDAQ:MNOV) and the JASDAQ Market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Code Number: 4875), today announced that it has received a new patent from the Korean Intellectual Property Office which covers MN-001 (tipelukast) for the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia, hypercholesterolemia, and hyperlipoproteinemia. Once issued, the patent maturing from this allowed patent appli
MNOV Price Returns