Moog Inc. (MOG.A): Price and Financial Metrics
MOG.A Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MOG.A is 2.2 -- better than 74.26% of US stocks.
- Moog Inc's stock had its IPO on February 21, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.23% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOG.A is more volatile than merely 17.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moog Inc are CTS, ITGR, LFUS, AGCO, and NAV.
- Visit MOG.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moog.com.
MOG.A Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOG.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.31||52-week high||$98.52|
|Prev. close||$81.62||52-week low||$73.99|
|Day high||$82.54||Avg. volume||150,388|
|50-day MA||$89.67||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$86.52||Market Cap||2.68B|
Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Company Bio
Moog Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls and systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users in the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
MOG.A Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Moog Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Moog Inc ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 97%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Moog Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.74 years, is -0.25% -- higher than only 7.2% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Moog Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Moog Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 58.82% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|