Moog Inc. (MOG.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOG.A POWR Grades
- MOG.A scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOG.A is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MOG.A ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
MOG.A Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.02, Moog Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 9.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Moog Inc is reporting a growth rate of 856.06%; that's higher than 97.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOG.A is more volatile than only 8.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOG.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSTK, WKEY, BELFA, AEZS, and OLK.
- Visit MOG.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moog.com.
MOG.A Valuation Summary
- MOG.A's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MOG.A's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- MOG.A's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOG.A.
MOG.A Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -102.09%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.75%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.69%.
The table below shows MOG.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOG.A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOG.A has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.09% of graded US stocks.
- MOG.A's asset turnover comes in at 0.847 -- ranking 33rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- EKSO, CECE, and XONE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOG.A.
The table below shows MOG.A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOG.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOG.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.74||52-week high||$91.95|
|Prev. close||$77.33||52-week low||$67.77|
|Day high||$77.76||Avg. volume||132,503|
|50-day MA||$83.10||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$79.31||Market Cap||2.45B|
Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Company Bio
Moog Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls and systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users in the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOG.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOG.A Latest Social Stream
View Full MOG.A Social Stream
Latest MOG.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moog Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOG.A as an investment opportunity.
Moog (NYSE:MOG.A) closed the acquisition of Dublin, Ireland based TEAM Accessories which will support its current Commercial Aftermarket service offerings and expand its global reach; purchase price remains undisclosed. TEAM is a leading aerospace and industrial engineering business specializing in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul with testing and repair services for airframe components and...
Moog (MOG.A) declares $0.26/share quarterly dividend, 4% increase from prior dividend of $0.25.
Moog press release (MOG.A): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.11 misses by $0.07.Revenue of $724M (+5.8% Y/Y) beats by $16.09M.The Company updated its fiscal 2022 projections and adjusted
No summary available.
Home Infusion Therapy Market Size [2022-2028] | is Projected to Reach USD 54.82 Billion by 2028 and Exhibit a CAGR of 6.8%
Key Players Covered in the Home Infusion Therapy Market Research Report are Optum, Inc., Infusystem, Option Care Health Inc., Moog Inc., CareCentrix, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Lincare Holdings Inc., Baxter, Promptcare, BriovaRx Infusion Services and other key market players. Key Players Covered in the Home Infusion Therapy Market Research Report are Optum, Inc., Infusystem, Option Care Health Inc., Moog Inc., CareCentrix, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Lincare Holdings Inc., Baxter, Promptcare, BriovaRx Infusion Services and other key market players.
MOG.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|