Moog Inc. (MOG.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOG.A POWR Grades
- MOG.A scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- MOG.A's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MOG.A's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 46.81% of US stocks).
MOG.A Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,199.28, MOOG INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.61% of US stocks.
- MOG.A's went public 30.95 years ago, making it older than 84.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of MOOG INC's share price is greater than that of just 13.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOG.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITT, CAE, CW, MTLS, and BC.
- MOG.A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MOOG INC's official web site, go to www.moog.com.
MOG.A Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MOG.A's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.37% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MOG.A's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOG.A.
MOG.A Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.4%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -40.85%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3717.59%.
The table below shows MOG.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOG.A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOG.A has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.09% of graded US stocks.
- MOG.A's asset turnover comes in at 0.847 -- ranking 33rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- EKSO, CECE, and XONE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOG.A.
The table below shows MOG.A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOG.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOG.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.14||52-week high||$94.83|
|Prev. close||$93.68||52-week low||$70.25|
|Day high||$94.83||Avg. volume||107,817|
|50-day MA||$88.11||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$82.07||Market Cap||2.96B|
Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Company Bio
Moog Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls and systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users in the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOG.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOG.A Latest Social Stream
View Full MOG.A Social Stream
Latest MOG.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOOG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOG.A as an investment opportunity.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Apple (AAPL – Research Report) and Moog (MOG.A – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Apple (AAPL) In a report released today, Samik Chatterjee from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Apple, with a price target of $200.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $138.38. According to TipRanks.
In a report released today, Cai von Rumohr from Cowen & Co. maintained a Buy rating on Moog (MOG.A – Research Report), with a price target of $107.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $85.64. According to TipRanks.com, Rumohr is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.0% and a 61.2% success rate. Rumohr covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Raytheon Technologies, Science Applications, and Caci International. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Moog with a $95.00 average price target.
Northrop Grumman Space & Mission Systems Corp -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Aerospace and Defense issuers
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Aerospace and Defense issuersGlobal Credit Research - 21 Mar 2022New York, March 21, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 March 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. A possible outcome from periodic reviews is a referral of a rating to a rating committee.This pu...
MOG.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|