Moog Inc. (MOG.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOG.A POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MOG.A ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.3% of US stocks.
- MOG.A's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- MOG.A's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 62.07% of US stocks).
MOG.A Stock Summary
- MOG.A's went public 29.67 years ago, making it older than 81.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 57.99, Moog Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOG.A is more volatile than only 9.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOG.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIND, NYT, CAE, EMN, and FALC.
- Visit MOG.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moog.com.
MOG.A Valuation Summary
- MOG.A's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MOG.A's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- MOG.A's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOG.A.
MOG.A Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 9.81%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.64%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.51%.
The table below shows MOG.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOG.A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOG.A has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.21% of graded US stocks.
- MOG.A's asset turnover comes in at 0.847 -- ranking 31st of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CECE, EKSO, and GRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOG.A.
The table below shows MOG.A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOG.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOG.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.90||52-week high||$91.95|
|Prev. close||$80.66||52-week low||$60.01|
|Day high||$82.50||Avg. volume||103,723|
|50-day MA||$77.37||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$81.39||Market Cap||2.57B|
Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Company Bio
Moog Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls and systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users in the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOG.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOG.A Latest Social Stream
View Full MOG.A Social Stream
Latest MOG.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moog Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOG.A as an investment opportunity.
Wind Turbine Pitch Systems Market Growth and Forecast 2026 Vestas, Siemens, Enercon, Gamesa, MOOG, SSB
Qurate Business Intelligences up-to-date research study on Wind Turbine Pitch Systems was performed by highly qualified research professionals and industry experts. This is to provide an in-depth analysis on the Wind Turbine Pitch Systems. The report is comprehensive and includes
High Energy Laser Market Technological Innovation, Business Growth and Top Key Players like: TEXTRON INC, RHEINMETALL AG, MOOG INC, QINETIQ GROUP PLC, BAE SYSTEMS PLC
The High Energy Laser Market report offers a thorough analysis on the market status and forecasts the upcoming market size of the High Energy Laser industry by analyzing the historical data. The report describes all the market verticals and their
Turret System Market COVID -19 Impact | to See Worldwide Growth by 2027: Turret System, Moog, Jenoptik and more
Turret System | Market Detailed Study 2020-2026 How The Turret System Market Will Behave? A research report on the Turret System Market 2020 Industry Research Report is being published by Stats and Reports. This is a key document as far as the clients and industries are concerned to not only understand the competitive market status 
Enteral Feeding Devices Market is projected to reach US$ 4,034.42 million With CAGR of 6.2% Till 2027 | By Cardinal Health, NESTLé S.A., Fresenius Kabi AG, Abbott, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical LLC, Danone SA, Moog In
The Insight Partner''s dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study. The Enteral Feeding Devices in healthcare market was valued at US$ 2,359.06 million in 2018 and
Gütt Olk Feldhaus and MOOG advised Mittelhessische Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft GmbH (MDV) on the deal. Mittelhessische Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft (MDV) announced the acquisition of the newspaper 
MOG.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|