Moog Inc. (MOG.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOG.A POWR Grades
- MOG.A scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.83% of US stocks.
- MOG.A's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MOG.A's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.9% of US stocks).
MOG.A Stock Summary
- MOG.A's went public 29.7 years ago, making it older than 81.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MOG.A's current price/earnings ratio is 57.32, which is higher than 84.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOG.A is more volatile than merely 10.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moog Inc are MIND, NYT, CAE, EMN, and ANGO.
- Visit MOG.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moog.com.
MOG.A Valuation Summary
- MOG.A's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MOG.A's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- MOG.A's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOG.A.
MOG.A Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -40.04%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 9.81%.
The table below shows MOG.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOG.A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOG.A has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.56% of graded US stocks.
- MOG.A's asset turnover comes in at 0.847 -- ranking 32nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CECE, EKSO, and GRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOG.A.
The table below shows MOG.A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOG.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOG.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.72||52-week high||$91.95|
|Prev. close||$79.12||52-week low||$60.01|
|Day high||$80.05||Avg. volume||102,463|
|50-day MA||$77.80||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$81.38||Market Cap||2.56B|
Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Company Bio
Moog Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls and systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users in the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOG.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOG.A Latest Social Stream
View Full MOG.A Social Stream
Latest MOG.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moog Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOG.A as an investment opportunity.
Moog} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Moog Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/19/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold. The post Moog (NYSE:MOG.A) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Sell appeared first on .
Hydraulic Equipment Market worth USD 61.23 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.11% - Report by Market Research Future (MRFR)
Pune, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydraulic Equipment Market Overview: According to a comprehensive research report by Market Research Future (MRFR), " Hydraulic Equipment Market Research Report, Component, Application and Region - Forecast till 2028" the market is projected to be worth USD 61.23 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.11% during the forecast period (2021 - 2028)., The market was valued at USD 46.17 billion in 2021. Leading Companied in the global hydraulic equipment market profiled are Bosch Rexroth (Germany) Eaton Corporation Plc (Ireland) Parker Hannifin (US) Kawasaki (Japan) HAWE (Germany) Hydac (Germany) Moog, Inc. (US) Bucker Hydraulics (Germany) Daikin (Japan) Concentric (Sweden) Casappa (Italy) Nachi-Fujikoshi (Japan) Dantal Hydraulics (India) Fluitronics...
Aviation Blockchain Market Size ,Growth, Share, Trends, Top Key Players Forecast, Upcoming Trend 2026
Competitive Dynamics The eminent players are Aeron Labs (Canada), AVINOC Ltd (China), IBM (US), Infosys (India), Insolar Technologies (Switzerland), Microsoft Corporation (US), Moog Inc. (US), Olistics (Switzerland), Quillhash Technologies Pvt. Ltd (India), Skybuys (Australia), and Sweetbridge, Inc. (US), among others. 
Hydraulic Service Manifolds (HSMs) Market to Witness Huge Growth by Key Players: MTS, Shore Western, Moog, KNR systems, Parker Hannifin, Magnaloy, Hydraproducts, ZODIAC AEROSPACE, Apollo Machinery
Global Hydraulic Service Manifolds (HSMs) Market 2021-2027, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion
Wind Turbine Pitch Systems Market Growth and Forecast 2026 Vestas, Siemens, Enercon, Gamesa, MOOG, SSB
Qurate Business Intelligences up-to-date research study on Wind Turbine Pitch Systems was performed by highly qualified research professionals and industry experts. This is to provide an in-depth analysis on the Wind Turbine Pitch Systems. The report is comprehensive and includes
MOG.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|