Moog Inc. (MOG.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOG.A POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MOG.A ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOG.A is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MOG.A's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 60.98% of US stocks).
MOG.A Stock Summary
- MOG.A's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 705.7 -- higher than 94.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Moog Inc's stock had its IPO on February 21, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.97% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Moog Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOG.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRCL, TCMD, EEFT, BKR, and SKYW.
- MOG.A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Moog Inc's official web site, go to www.moog.com.
MOG.A Valuation Summary
- MOG.A's price/earnings ratio is -637.1; this is 2312.15% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MOG.A's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 129 over the prior 243 months.
- MOG.A's price/earnings ratio has moved down 649.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOG.A.
MOG.A Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.52%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -45.53%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -53.33%.
The table below shows MOG.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOG.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOG.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.87||52-week high||$91.95|
|Prev. close||$81.86||52-week low||$52.55|
|Day high||$82.03||Avg. volume||102,068|
|50-day MA||$84.54||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$80.64||Market Cap||2.50B|
Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Company Bio
Moog Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls and systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users in the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in East Aurora, New York.
MOG.A Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Moog Inc. To summarize, we found that Moog Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MOG.A, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.7; that's higher than merely 23.49% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Moog Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 78.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Moog Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOG.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOG.A Latest Social Stream
View Full MOG.A Social Stream
Latest MOG.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moog Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOG.A as an investment opportunity.
Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 30, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Ann Luhr - Head of HR John Scannell - Chairman & CEO Jennifer Walter - VP & CFO Conference Call Participants Cai von Rumohr - Cowen Mike Ciarmoli - Truist Securities Presentation Operator Good...
Electro Hydraulic Cylinders Market Size, Key Players, Economic Impact and Forecast to 2027 | Parker, Eaton, Moog
The global Electro Hydraulic Cylinders Market is carefully researched in the report while largely concentrating on top players and their business tactics, geographical expansion, market segments, competitive landscape, manufacturing, and pricing and cost structures. Each section of the research study is specially prepared to explore key aspects of the global Electro Hydraulic Cylinders Market. 
Weapons Carriage & Release Systems Market Size and Forecasts Research Report up to 2025 | Cobham, Harris Corporation, AVIC, Raytheon, Moog
Global Weapons Carriage & Release Systems Market highlights the information about the dominant players industries and market, technologies, and abilities over the trends and the developments of the industries. After deep research and analysis by the experts, they also disclosed the data about the strong contenders contributing in the market growth and expansion and challenging 
Hexapods Market 2021 Data Analysis and brief review MOOG, Aerotech, Physik Instrumente, MKS Instruments(Newport Corporation), SYMRIE
Hexapods Market ( 2021 Updated ) The Global Hexapods Market report provides information about the Global industry, including valuable facts and figures. This research study explores the Global Market in detail such as industry chain structures, raw material suppliers, with manufacturing The Hexapods Sales market examines the primary segments of the scale of the market. 
Latest Research Report On Slip Ring Market 2021. Major Players Included Moog, Schleifring, Cobham, Stemmann, MERSEN, etc.
DataIntelo published a latest research report on Slip Ring Market 2021. The Research Report is a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the global Slip Ring Market. The report provides detailed information about current trends, drivers, and challenges facing this industry. This research not only helps companies take accurate business decisions; it also grants them an 
MOG.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|