Moog Inc. (MOG.A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -10.04 -- higher than just 13.5% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MOG.A that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GAIA, FIS, BAH, CECE and KR.
MOG.A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MOG.A, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 70.36%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MOG.A, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Moog Inc's dividend yield of 1.26% is in the bottom 25.83%.
- In terms of opportunity, MOG.A's provides a return of -70.36% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 23.28% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for MOG.A, approximately 29.76% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
MOG.A Dividend Chart
MOG.A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|