Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Price and Financial Metrics
MPB Stock Summary
- MPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.54%, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.34% of about US stocks.
- Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPFI, LCNB, GNTY, RVSB, and LARK.
- MPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.midpennbank.com.
MPB Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
MPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.28||52-week high||$29.88|
|Prev. close||$17.65||52-week low||$15.50|
|Day high||$18.28||Avg. volume||13,213|
|50-day MA||$19.05||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$22.88||Market Cap||155.09M|
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Company Bio
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mid Penn Bank that provides commercial banking and trust business services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Millersburg, Pennsylvania.