Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Price and Financial Metrics
MPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.85||52-week high||$33.00|
|Prev. close||$22.76||52-week low||$18.25|
|Day high||$23.08||Avg. volume||35,234|
|50-day MA||$20.47||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$22.68||Market Cap||380.89M|
MPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MPB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
MPB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 446.52, MID PENN BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.74% of US stocks.
- MPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 212.62%, MID PENN BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.53% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MID PENN BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TCBK, PEBO, RF, FGBI, and MYNA.
- MPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MID PENN BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.midpennbank.com.
MPB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MPB's price/sales ratio is 8.7% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MPB's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPB.
MPB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.46%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 32.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.28%.
The table below shows MPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.02% of graded US stocks.
- MPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WD, SAL, and SASR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPB.
The table below shows MPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Company Bio
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mid Penn Bank that provides commercial banking and trust business services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Millersburg, Pennsylvania.
MPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPB Latest Social Stream
View Full MPB Social Stream
Latest MPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MID PENN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPB as an investment opportunity.
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that Albert Evans, who is a company insider, recently...
It looks like Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MPB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
The board of Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MPB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 27th of November...
A comprehensive review of Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's Q3 2023 earnings report
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.93% and 2.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|