Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPB POWR Grades
- MPB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.76% of US stocks.
- MPB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MPB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MPB Stock Summary
- MPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 466.76%, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.17% of about US stocks.
- Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -109.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIZN, MBIN, PBHC, FBIZ, and HWBK.
- MPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.midpennbank.com.
MPB Valuation Summary
- MPB's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 133.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MPB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
- MPB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPB.
MPB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 137.87%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 799.18%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 38.66%.
The table below shows MPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.23||52-week high||$29.87|
|Prev. close||$26.01||52-week low||$17.20|
|Day high||$26.24||Avg. volume||41,014|
|50-day MA||$27.66||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$25.12||Market Cap||299.18M|
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Company Bio
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mid Penn Bank that provides commercial banking and trust business services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Millersburg, Pennsylvania.
MPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPB Latest Social Stream
View Full MPB Social Stream
Latest MPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mid Penn Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPB as an investment opportunity.
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.93 beats by $0.27.Revenue of $32.53M (+30.3% Y/Y) beats by $3.01M.Press Release...
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.12% and 13.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MILLERSBURG, Pa., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (“Mid Penn”) (NASDAQ: MPB), the parent company of Mid Penn Bank (the “Bank”) and MPB Financial Services, LLC, today reported net income to common shareholders (earnings) for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 of $9,613,000 or $0.93 per common share basic and diluted, compared to earnings of $6,833,000 or $0.81 per common share basic and diluted for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. The earnings per share for the quarter ended
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates SBBP, RFL, CLDB, MPB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Strongbridge Biopharma plc (NASDAQ: SBBP) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, Strongbridge shareholders will receive 0.7840 shares of the combined company and 1 contingent value right (“CVR”) for each S
MPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|