Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPB POWR Grades
- MPB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.64% of US stocks.
- MPB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- MPB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.18% of US stocks).
MPB Stock Summary
- MPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MID PENN BANCORP INC is reporting a growth rate of 86.81%; that's higher than 84.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MPB is more volatile than just 13.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FMNB, CCNE, IBOC, STBA, and MBCN.
- MPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MID PENN BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.midpennbank.com.
MPB Valuation Summary
- MPB's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MPB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPB.
MPB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.46%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 32.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.28%.
The table below shows MPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.02% of graded US stocks.
- MPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WD, SAL, and SASR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPB.
The table below shows MPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MPB, see our MPB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
MPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.75||52-week high||$34.99|
|Prev. close||$26.63||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$27.21||Avg. volume||31,006|
|50-day MA||$30.18||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$30.04||Market Cap||424.87M|
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Company Bio
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mid Penn Bank that provides commercial banking and trust business services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Millersburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPB Latest Social Stream
View Full MPB Social Stream
Latest MPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MID PENN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPB as an investment opportunity.
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. Announces Appointment of New Board Member
HARRISBURG, Pa., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (Mid Penn) (NASDAQ: MPB), headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Bruce A. Kiefer to its Board of Directors, effective March 10, 2023. Mr. Kiefer has worked as a chemist at The Hershey Company since 1984, holding various scientific and managerial roles within the company. In this capacity, Mr. Kiefer oversees the Laboratory Information Management System database and serves
We Ran A Stock Scan For Earnings Growth And Mid Penn Bancorp (NASDAQ:MPB) Passed With Ease
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Here's What We Like About Mid Penn Bancorp's (NASDAQ:MPB) Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Mid Penn...
The Independent Director of Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:MPB), Theodore Mowery, Just Bought 9.2% More Shares
Potential Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MPB ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Director, Theodore...
Mid Penn Bancorp (NASDAQ:MPB) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.20
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MPB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.20 per share on the 20th of...
MPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mid Penn Bancorp Inc (MPB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mid Penn Bancorp Inc (MPB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mid Penn Bancorp Inc (MPB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...