Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Price and Financial Metrics
MPB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.3 for Mid Penn Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 295.79%, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.99% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MPB's revenue has grown 63.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BFST, FBMS, EBMT, ABTX, and BY.
- MPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.midpennbank.com.
MPB Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.57||52-week high||$27.81|
|Prev. close||$27.49||52-week low||$21.51|
|Day high||$27.74||Avg. volume||10,123|
|50-day MA||$26.22||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$25.14||Market Cap||233.77M|
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Company Bio
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mid Penn Bank that provides commercial banking and trust business services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Millersburg, Pennsylvania.