Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Price and Financial Metrics
MPB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.43 for Mid Penn Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 253.73%, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.93% of about US stocks.
- Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -70.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMMF, CBAN, GNTY, FULT, and HBNC.
- MPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.midpennbank.com.
MPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.21||52-week high||$29.87|
|Prev. close||$25.31||52-week low||$15.90|
|Day high||$25.42||Avg. volume||15,979|
|50-day MA||$25.77||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$22.05||Market Cap||212.09M|
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Company Bio
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mid Penn Bank that provides commercial banking and trust business services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Millersburg, Pennsylvania.
MPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPB Latest Social Stream
View Full MPB Social Stream
Latest MPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mid Penn Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPB as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 16th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 14th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 8th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 6th
Mid Penn Bank Promotes Rob Jones to Southeast Regional President Rob Jones MILLERSBURG, Pa., Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (“Mid Penn”) (NASDAQ: MPB), parent company of the wholly-owned subsidiaries Mid Penn Bank and MPB Financial Services, Inc., is proud to announce that Rob Jones has been promoted to Southeast Regional President of Mid Penn Bank. In his role, Mr. Jones will provide oversight of the Bank’s loan and deposit activities throughout the Chester, Montgomery, and Bucks County regions. “Rob is a proven executive leader and a true banking professional,” said Mid Penn Bank Chief Revenue Officer, Scott Micklewright. “In this new role, he will offer invaluable expertise and advice to both our customers and our team of banking professionals in the Southea...
MPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!