Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.13% of US stocks.
- MPB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- MPB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.32% of US stocks).
MPB Stock Summary
- MPB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 277.39 -- higher than 91.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.8%, MID PENN BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.22% of about US stocks.
- MID PENN BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBNC, SBT, STBA, TCBK, and HRTG.
- Visit MPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midpennbank.com.
MPB Valuation Summary
- MPB's price/earnings ratio is 13.5; this is 16.38% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MPB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPB.
MPB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 123.5%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1328.03%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 123.5%.
The table below shows MPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.02% of graded US stocks.
- MPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WD, SAL, and SASR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPB.
The table below shows MPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.81||52-week high||$34.99|
|Prev. close||$34.17||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$34.54||Avg. volume||25,302|
|50-day MA||$31.69||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$28.59||Market Cap||521.12M|
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Company Bio
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mid Penn Bank that provides commercial banking and trust business services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Millersburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPB Latest Social Stream
View Full MPB Social Stream
Latest MPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MID PENN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPB as an investment opportunity.
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Mid Penn...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.75% and 11.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HARRISBURG, Pa., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MPB) ("Mid Penn"), the parent company of Mid Penn Bank (the "Bank") and MPB Financial Services, LLC, today reported net income available to common shareholders (“earnings”) for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 of $15.5 million, or $0.97 per common share basic and diluted. Key Highlights in the Third Quarter of 2022 Earnings increased $3.2 million to $15.5 million, or 26.4%, for the quarter ended September 30,
MPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|