Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MPB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.26% over the past 5.51 years.
- Free cash flow for MPB has a compound average growth rate of 69.47%, which is higher than 91.8% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MPB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ZTS, BF.B, CYD, SII and PGR.
MPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MPB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 55.77% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mid Penn Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, MPB has a beta lower than merely 15.7% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, MPB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 79.02% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MPB Dividend Chart
MPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|