MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX): Price and Financial Metrics
MPLX Stock Summary
- MPLX has a market capitalization of $28,353,338,594 -- more than approximately 92.7% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mplx Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mplx Lp is higher than it is for about 94.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mplx Lp are AVB, WEC, PEG, ES, and ED.
- MPLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mplx Lp's official web site, go to www.mplx.com.
MPLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.02||52-week high||$35.24|
|Prev. close||$23.81||52-week low||$22.24|
|Day high||$24.06||Avg. volume||3,863,055|
|50-day MA||$25.04||Dividend yield||11.45%|
|200-day MA||$27.84||Market Cap||25.42B|
MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Company Bio
MPLX LP develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets related to the transportation and storage of crude oil, refined product, and other hydrocarbon-based products in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.
MPLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mplx Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mplx Lp ranked in the 85st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 503%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mplx Lp ended up being:
- In the past 5.5 years, Mplx Lp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.56%; that's better than 79.11% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 23.92% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Mplx Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 4.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|