MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX): Price and Financial Metrics
MPLX Stock Summary
- MPLX has a higher market value than 92.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,940,580,026.
- Of note is the ratio of Mplx Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MPLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.69% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mplx Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be WEC, O, ES, AVB, and OKE.
- Visit MPLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mplx.com.
MPLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPLX Price/Volume Stats
MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Company Bio
MPLX LP develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets related to the transportation and storage of crude oil, refined product, and other hydrocarbon-based products in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.