MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MPLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.67% of US stocks.
- MPLX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MPLX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.6% of US stocks).
MPLX Stock Summary
- MPLX has a higher market value than 91.19% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,732,816,708.
- Of note is the ratio of Mplx Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MPLX has reported earnings growth of -404.3%, putting it ahead of only 5.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mplx Lp are KMI, OXY, ESS, WELL, and WMB.
- Visit MPLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mplx.com.
MPLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MPLX's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.52% lower, now standing at 13.7.
- MPLX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.9 over the prior 106 months.
- MPLX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPLX.
MPLX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -5436.06%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 125.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2750%.
The table below shows MPLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPLX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.67% of graded US stocks.
- MPLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 77th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- EGLE, LSTR, and KSU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPLX.
The table below shows MPLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.91||52-week high||$31.53|
|Prev. close||$30.75||52-week low||$16.47|
|Day high||$31.04||Avg. volume||2,172,555|
|50-day MA||$28.98||Dividend yield||8.94%|
|200-day MA||$27.46||Market Cap||31.70B|
MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Company Bio
MPLX LP develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets related to the transportation and storage of crude oil, refined product, and other hydrocarbon-based products in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPLX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPLX Social Stream
Latest MPLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mplx Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPLX as an investment opportunity.
MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX), a master limited partnership sponsored by Marathon Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: MPC), will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. EDT to discuss 2021 third-quarter financial results.
The favorable macro environment has helped midstream energy operators like MPLX, PAA, and MMP to generate significant "excess cash", which they have been using to increase stockholder returns through buybacks..
MPLX LP (MPLX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Increased segmental income from operations aids MPLX's Q2 earnings.
The markets are getting buffeted by a combination of headwinds and tailwinds that make for confused navigation. Corporate second quarter earnings have given a boost, as 85% of the S&P-listed firms that have reported so far have also beaten the forecasts. In another piece of positive news, the July jobs report came in well ahead of expectations, with the best performance in a year. On the negative side, the Delta variant of the corona virus has renewed fears of pandemic lockdowns, while employers
MPLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|