MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPLX POWR Grades
- MPLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.31% of US stocks.
- MPLX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MPLX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MPLX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mplx Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mplx Lp is higher than it is for about 91.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mplx Lp is reporting a growth rate of -354.25%; that's higher than only 5.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ES, WMB, OKE, DTE, and AEE.
- Visit MPLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mplx.com.
MPLX Valuation Summary
- MPLX's price/earnings ratio is 10.9; this is 33.74% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 105 months, MPLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
- MPLX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.2 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPLX.
MPLX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2225%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1678.48%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 466.28%.
The table below shows MPLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.42||52-week high||$31.40|
|Prev. close||$28.05||52-week low||$15.05|
|Day high||$28.63||Avg. volume||2,312,883|
|50-day MA||$29.07||Dividend yield||9.69%|
|200-day MA||$25.08||Market Cap||29.26B|
MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Company Bio
MPLX LP develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets related to the transportation and storage of crude oil, refined product, and other hydrocarbon-based products in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.
MPLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mplx Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mplx Lp ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2046.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mplx Lp ended up being:
- Mplx Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Mplx Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.86% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 7.44% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MPLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPLX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPLX Social Stream
Latest MPLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mplx Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPLX as an investment opportunity.
The board of directors of the general partner of MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) has declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.6875 per common unit for the second quarter of 2021, or $2.75 on an annualized basis. The distribution will be paid on Aug. 13, 2021, to common unitholders of record as of Aug. 6, 2021.
Any time a company's dividend yield approaches double digits, investors should proceed with caution. Companies need to produce more than enough free cash flow to cover their dividend. This level marked an improvement from the prior-year period when MPLX produced $1.08 billion of distributable cash flow, covering its payout by 1.44 times.
ZU_09/E+ via Getty ImagesSome context Before we jump in, here's our relationship with MPLX, in short: Back in April, me and my co-pilot on Wheel of Fortune, The Fortune Teller, shared our top picks for the rest of 2021 for each major sector. When it came to Energy, we chose...
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for MPLX LP
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up. The post Mplx Lp (MPLX): Price Now Near $28.83; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
MPLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|