MPLX L.P. (MPLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPLX POWR Grades
- MPLX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPLX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MPLX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.21% of US stocks).
MPLX Stock Summary
- MPLX LP's market capitalization of $32,966,561,990 is ahead of 92.86% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MPLX LP is higher than it is for about 93.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MPLX LP's share price is greater than that of merely 3.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMI, WMB, SPG, EXC, and VICI.
- MPLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MPLX LP's official web site, go to www.mplx.com.
MPLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MPLX's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.88% higher, now standing at 11.3.
- MPLX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPLX.
MPLX Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 75%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -55.42%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.95%.
The table below shows MPLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPLX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.17% of graded US stocks.
- MPLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.265 -- ranking 76th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- NS, KNX, and XPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPLX.
The table below shows MPLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.63||52-week high||$35.49|
|Prev. close||$33.37||52-week low||$27.47|
|Day high||$33.85||Avg. volume||1,971,533|
|50-day MA||$32.32||Dividend yield||9.22%|
|200-day MA||$32.10||Market Cap||33.74B|
MPLX L.P. (MPLX) Company Bio
MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P., a subsidiary of MPLX LP, is a natural gas gathering, processing and transportation company master limited partnership of the United States. In 1988, the company was founded in Denver, Colorado and grew to be Colorado's 13th largest company.In 2015 it was acquired by MPLX, itself a subsidiary of Marathon Petroleum. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MPLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPLX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPLX Social Stream
Latest MPLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MPLX LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPLX as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest midstream companies heading into 2023. If you want to skip our introduction to the industry and jump ahead to the top five stocks in this list, then take a look at 5 Biggest Midstream Companies Heading Into 2023. The oil and gas industry […]
If you are looking for yield in the energy sector, these five sub-$100 stocks are all worth a close look.
Higher contributions from logistics and storage operations, and the gathering and processing business aid MPLX's earnings in Q3.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
As energy infrastructure continues to expand across the world, oil and gas firms are expected to spend a whopping $370 billion on new oil and gas pipelines
MPLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|