MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX): Price and Financial Metrics
MPLX Stock Summary
- Mplx Lp's market capitalization of $28,353,338,594 is ahead of 92.7% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Mplx Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MPLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mplx Lp are AVB, WEC, PEG, ES, and ED.
- MPLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mplx Lp's official web site, go to www.mplx.com.
MPLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.69||52-week high||$35.85|
|Prev. close||$24.85||52-week low||$22.60|
|Day high||$25.03||Avg. volume||3,496,303|
|50-day MA||$25.06||Dividend yield||10.91%|
|200-day MA||$28.52||Market Cap||26.13B|
MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Company Bio
MPLX LP develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets related to the transportation and storage of crude oil, refined product, and other hydrocarbon-based products in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.