MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX): Price and Financial Metrics
MPLX Stock Summary
- MPLX has a higher market value than 91.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $26,883,436,213.
- Of note is the ratio of Mplx Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Mplx Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mplx Lp are ET, ED, EIX, PCG, and OXY.
- MPLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mplx Lp's official web site, go to www.mplx.com.
MPLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.40||52-week high||$26.76|
|Prev. close||$26.08||52-week low||$12.19|
|Day high||$26.76||Avg. volume||2,488,914|
|50-day MA||$25.21||Dividend yield||10.55%|
|200-day MA||$20.93||Market Cap||27.38B|
MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Company Bio
MPLX LP develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets related to the transportation and storage of crude oil, refined product, and other hydrocarbon-based products in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.
MPLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mplx Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mplx Lp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 784%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MPLX, they are:
- In the past 5.57 years, Mplx Lp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.83%; that's better than 81.29% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 22.11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MPLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPLX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPLX Social Stream
Latest MPLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mplx Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPLX as an investment opportunity.
Although the nation's economy suffered last year a deep decline, MPLX (MPLX) executed at a high level and achieved its objective for cash flow independence a year earlier than planned. With this goal achieve, exploring what's next is paramount for investors. During the last conference call, the company stated that...
Photo by CHUNYIP WONG/E+ via Getty Images With the Energy sector up over 29% in the 1st quarter of 2021, and leading all other sectors by a wide margin, energy-related high dividend stocks are finally getting some love from Mr. Market. MPLX LP (MPLX) has shared in the joy, rising...
MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) a master limited partnership sponsored by Marathon Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: MPC), will host a conference call with analysts on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. EDT to discuss 2021 first-quarter financial results, which will be released earlier that day, and to provide an update on company operations.
Anyone trying to keep track of where the markets might be heading, could be forgiven for displaying signs of dizziness. The markets are being violently pulled in opposite directions lately, making it difficult to form a coherent investing strategy. It is in time like this that some expert advice might provide a clearer picture. Hardly any on the Street come more highly regarded than billionaire David Tepper. The co-founder of global hedge fund Appaloosa Management, Tepper is known for his brash and confident style, traits which could come in handy in today’s confused climate.
In this article we will take a look at top 10 energy dividend stocks to invest in. You can skip our analysis of the energy sector and go to Top 5 Energy Dividend Stocks to Invest In. Energy stocks are having their day as oil prices on March 5 jumped to their highest levels in […]
MPLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Mplx Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!