MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MPLX's growth rate has been 0.73% over the past 5.5 years.
- MPLX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.98% -- which is higher than about 98.4% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MPLX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PEGA, MOMO, MPX, AWK and XLNX.
MPLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Mplx Lp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 172.23% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MPLX, investors may wish to consider are:
- MPLX's market cap is about 30 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 99.3% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 88.74% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MPLX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 98.7% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MPLX Dividend Chart
MPLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|