MPLX L.P. (MPLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MPLX's growth rate has been 0.73% over the past 5.5 years.
- MPLX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.98% -- which is higher than about 98.4% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MPLX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PEGA, MOMO, MPX, AWK and XLNX.
MPLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Mplx Lp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1070.12%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mplx Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- MPLX's market cap is about 34 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 8.58 is greater than 98.8% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, MPLX's provides a return of 1070.12% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MPLX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 97.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MPLX Dividend Chart
MPLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|