MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MPLX has issued more dividends than 91.7% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Over the past 5.51 years, MPLX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 17.48%.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, MPLX has returned $2,435,000,000 US dollars, more than 93.2% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MPLX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UFPI, TRNO, LNN, COHU and MKSI.
MPLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MPLX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1048.61% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mplx Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 11 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 98.78% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, MPLX's provides a return of 1048.61% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.45% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, MPLX's equity discount rate is less than 94.44% of those stocks.
MPLX Dividend Chart
MPLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|