MPLX LP Common Limited Partner Interests (MPLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, MPLX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 17.62%.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, MPLX has returned $2,637,000,000 US dollars, more than 93.16% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MPLX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SFUN, AAME, RRC, SWCH and COST.
MPLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MPLX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 436.73%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mplx Lp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MPLX offers a dividend yield in the top 2.08% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of opportunity, MPLX's provides a return of 436.73% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.89% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, Mplx Lp has an equity discount rate lower than 94.87% of them.
MPLX Dividend Chart
MPLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|