Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPWR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MPWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPWR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MPWR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.83% of US stocks).
MPWR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.2, MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC is higher than 91.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC are VEEV, SNAP, ATAI, SEER, and LGVN.
- MPWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.monolithicpower.com.
MPWR Valuation Summary
- MPWR's price/earnings ratio is 58.3; this is 173.71% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPWR.
MPWR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 75.38%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 104.04%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 123.86%.
The table below shows MPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPWR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.71% of graded US stocks.
- MPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.824 -- ranking 73rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KLIC, BDR, and SWKS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPWR.
The table below shows MPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$372.31||52-week high||$580.00|
|Prev. close||$363.40||52-week low||$348.02|
|Day high||$375.99||Avg. volume||516,166|
|50-day MA||$456.37||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$437.27||Market Cap||17.42B|
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPWR) Company Bio
Monolithic Power Systems designs, develops, and markets integrated power semiconductor solutions and power delivery architectures for communications, storage and computing, consumer electronics, and industrial/automotive markets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full MPWR Social Stream
Latest MPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPWR as an investment opportunity.
See who joins GOOGL and MSFT on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of Berkshire Hathaway's CEO.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
The technology sector is composed of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc., Microsoft Corp., and Amazon.com Inc. Tech stocks, represented by the S&P 500 Information Technology Index (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
MXL vs. MPWR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Monolithic Power (MPWR) closed at $367.35 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.05% move from the prior day.
MPWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monolithic Power Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch