Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPWR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MPWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPWR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MPWR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.96% of US stocks).
MPWR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 98.43, Monolithic Power Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MPWR is currently 74.44, higher than 93.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For MPWR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Monolithic Power Systems Inc are VEEV, SITM, WATT, PACB, and LGND.
- MPWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monolithic Power Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.monolithicpower.com.
MPWR Valuation Summary
- MPWR's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.9; this is 219.07% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 204 months, MPWR's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.4.
- MPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 15.4 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPWR.
MPWR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.54%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 69.61%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.05%.
The table below shows MPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPWR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.71% of graded US stocks.
- MPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.824 -- ranking 73rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KLIC, BDR, and SWKS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPWR.
The table below shows MPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$388.44||52-week high||$580.00|
|Prev. close||$418.75||52-week low||$329.35|
|Day high||$410.76||Avg. volume||508,530|
|50-day MA||$434.98||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$468.39||Market Cap||18.12B|
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPWR) Company Bio
Monolithic Power Systems designs, develops, and markets integrated power semiconductor solutions and power delivery architectures for communications, storage and computing, consumer electronics, and industrial/automotive markets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full MPWR Social Stream
Latest MPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monolithic Power Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPWR as an investment opportunity.
Top-ranked Monolithic Power Systems has risen above both its 50-day and 10-week averages as it rebounds from the market sell-off in January. The new 83 RS Rating means that Monolithic Power stock has outperformed 83% of all stocks over the past year. Market research shows that the best stocks tend to have an RS Rating of over 80 in the early stages of their moves.
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MPWR) Shares Could Be 31% Above Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MPWR ) by...
See who joins GOOGL stock on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of the Berkshire Hathaway CEO.
If history is any guide, there may be trouble ahead for shares of Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR ). A so-called "death cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bearish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. If the short-term average price crosses below the long-term average … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Why investing for the long run, especially if you buy certain popular stocks, could reap huge rewards.
MPWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monolithic Power Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch