Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPWR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MPWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPWR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MPWR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MPWR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 120.74, Monolithic Power Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.25% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MPWR is currently 72.59, higher than 93.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Monolithic Power Systems Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Monolithic Power Systems Inc are VEEV, PI, HTBX, DCTH, and CRNC.
- Visit MPWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monolithicpower.com.
MPWR Valuation Summary
- MPWR's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.9; this is 219.07% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 204 months, MPWR's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.4.
- MPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 15.4 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPWR.
MPWR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 228.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 78.51%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 95.86%.
The table below shows MPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPWR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.11% of graded US stocks.
- MPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.824 -- ranking 70th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KLIC, SWKS, and CIEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPWR.
The table below shows MPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$525.00||52-week high||$532.41|
|Prev. close||$523.32||52-week low||$296.21|
|Day high||$532.41||Avg. volume||421,860|
|50-day MA||$490.69||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$400.56||Market Cap||24.11B|
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPWR) Company Bio
Monolithic Power Systems designs, develops, and markets integrated power semiconductor solutions and power delivery architectures for communications, storage and computing, consumer electronics, and industrial/automotive markets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full MPWR Social Stream
Latest MPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monolithic Power Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPWR as an investment opportunity.
Monolithic Power's (MPWR) third-quarter 2021 performance is likely to have benefited from continued healthy demand across most of the end markets.
The semiconductor chip industry has been in the news of late – but mostly due to the global chip shortage that is impacting a multitude of downstream industries worldwide. The computer chip backlog is exacerbated by the heavy crimps in the supply chain, and the result has been lower production and headaches for production managers. So let’s look at the bright side. It’s earnings season, and several semiconductor companies will be reporting this week – and from their end, the picture’s not so gloomy. Annual chip sales rose more than 10% in 2020, and are projected to rise another 17% in 2021.
No summary available.
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MPWR) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $315.77 Million
Analysts expect that Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MPWR) will report sales of $315.77 million for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Seven analysts have provided estimates for Monolithic Power Systems earnings. The highest sales estimate is $319.90 million and the lowest is $314.91 million. Monolithic Power Systems posted sales of $259.42 million during 
Equities analysts predict that Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MPWR) will report $2.00 earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Seven analysts have made estimates for Monolithic Power Systems earnings, with the highest EPS estimate coming in at $2.04 and the lowest estimate coming in at $1.95. Monolithic Power Systems posted 
MPWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monolithic Power Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch