Monolithic Power Systems Inc. (MPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
MPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$448.93||52-week high||$595.98|
|Prev. close||$459.34||52-week low||$301.69|
|Day high||$464.97||Avg. volume||550,264|
|50-day MA||$498.25||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$475.00||Market Cap||21.46B|
MPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPWR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MPWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPWR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MPWR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MPWR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MPWR is currently 62.58, higher than 95.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For MPWR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.62, MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than 91.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ME, MANH, DDOG, SEER, and QNST.
- MPWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.monolithicpower.com.
MPWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MPWR's EV/EBIT ratio is 96.45% higher, now standing at 38.7.
- Over the past 229 months, MPWR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 93.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPWR.
MPWR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 127.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.69%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 109.13%.
The table below shows MPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPWR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.71% of graded US stocks.
- MPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.824 -- ranking 73rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KLIC, BDR, and SWKS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPWR.
The table below shows MPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full MPWR Social Stream
Latest MPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPWR as an investment opportunity.
Unpacking the Growth and Competitive Edges of Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR)
Truist's William Stein reaffirmed his Buy ratings for Nvidia and Monolithic Power Systems and his price targets for both stocks.
NXPI vs. MPWR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Unraveling the Intricacies of MPWR's Valuation and Potential Risks
KIRKLAND, Wash., Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPWR), a fabless company with a global footprint that provides high-performance, semiconductor-based power electronic solutions, today announced its third quarter dividend of $1.00 per common share to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 29, 2023. The dividend will be paid on October 13, 2023. Safe Harbor Statement This news release includes “forward-looking statements” inte
MPWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monolithic Power Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch