Marine Products Corporation (MPX): Price and Financial Metrics
MPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.76||52-week high||$17.81|
|Prev. close||$10.48||52-week low||$9.18|
|Day high||$10.82||Avg. volume||42,496|
|50-day MA||$11.41||Dividend yield||5.52%|
|200-day MA||$13.96||Market Cap||370.86M|
MPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPX POWR Grades
- MPX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.89% of US stocks.
- MPX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MPX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MPX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.28, MARINE PRODUCTS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.16% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of MARINE PRODUCTS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MARINE PRODUCTS CORP is higher than it is for about only 0.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMT, IIIN, TWIN, WIRE, and EBF.
- MPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARINE PRODUCTS CORP's official web site, go to www.marineproductscorp.com.
MPX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MPX's price/earnings ratio is 54.66% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- MPX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPX.
MPX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.35%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -111.54%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.26%.
The table below shows MPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.83% of graded US stocks.
- MPX's asset turnover comes in at 2.227 -- ranking 1st of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- HII, MBUU, and MCFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPX.
The table below shows MPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Marine Products Corporation (MPX) Company Bio
Marine Products designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive, jet drive and outboard pleasure boats, and Robalo outboard sport fishing boats. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
MPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPX Social Stream
Latest MPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARINE PRODUCTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPX as an investment opportunity.
A look at 4 prominent players in the sports power boat market
Institutions own 19% of Marine Products Corporation (NYSE:MPX) shares but private companies control 58% of the company
Key Insights The considerable ownership by private companies in Marine Products indicates that they collectively have a...
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of Marine Products Corp Amid a Challenging Market Environment
The board of Marine Products Corporation ( NYSE:MPX ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.14 per share on...
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE:MPX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 25, 2023 Marine Products Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.35 EPS, expectations were $0.36. Operator: Good morning and thank you for joining us for Marine Products Corporation’s Third Quarter 2023 Financial Earnings Conference Call. Today’s call will be hosted by Ben Palmer, […]
MPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|