Marine Products Corporation (MPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.18% of US stocks.
- MPX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MPX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.84% of US stocks).
MPX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MPX is 3.14 -- better than 85.06% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Marine Products Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Marine Products Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marine Products Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RGR, CJJD, LRN, AMSF, and CURI.
- Visit MPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marineproductscorp.com.
MPX Valuation Summary
- MPX's price/earnings ratio is 16.9; this is 12.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MPX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MPX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPX.
MPX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.38%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 151.24%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.6%.
The table below shows MPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.77||52-week high||$19.28|
|Prev. close||$12.75||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$12.91||Avg. volume||38,343|
|50-day MA||$13.13||Dividend yield||3.76%|
|200-day MA||$15.79||Market Cap||434.10M|
Marine Products Corporation (MPX) Company Bio
Marine Products designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive, jet drive and outboard pleasure boats, and Robalo outboard sport fishing boats. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPX Social Stream
Latest MPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marine Products Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPX as an investment opportunity.
Marine Products Corporation Announces Date for Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
ATLANTA, Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 before the market opens. In conjunction with its earnings release, the
Though not traditionally seen as an area of strong growth, the boating market has seen a boom as a result of a return to normalcy following the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic. There are only a few significant players that investors can buy into in this space. And one of...
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Ideally, a business will show two...
Recreational Boats Market [2021 to 2027] : Comprehensive Analysis and Business Opportunity by 2027 | By Prominent Players -Groupe Beneteau (France), Brunswick Corporation (U.S.), Marine Products Corporation (U.S.), Carnival Corporation & plc (U.S.), Royal
Recreational boating is a fun way to spend time on the water in a boat. Many people use this for amusement and pleasure during outings with family and friends. Boat racing, sailing, campaigning, fishing, and other water sports games such
Marine Products Corp. (MPX) provides premium branded Chaparral sterndrive and outdrive pleasure boats and Robalo outboard sportfishing boats. Last week, Marine Products posted robust Q2 results. Let’s take a look at the financial performance of the company and what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should be aware of. On the back of 59% growth in the number of units sold, along with a 7.5% increase in average selling price, Marine Products’ revenue increased 64.8% year-over-year to $67.26 million.
MPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|