Marine Products Corporation (MPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPX POWR Grades
- MPX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 112 days.
- MPX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.5% of US stocks).
MPX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MPX is currently 919.06, higher than 99.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Marine Products Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MPX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marine Products Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NAII, NBY, GNLN, LRN, and PETS.
- Visit MPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marineproductscorp.com.
MPX Valuation Summary
- MPX's price/earnings ratio is 16.9; this is 12.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MPX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MPX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPX.
MPX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.38%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 91.19%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.39%.
The table below shows MPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.83% of graded US stocks.
- MPX's asset turnover comes in at 2.227 -- ranking 1st of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- HII, MBUU, and MCFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPX.
The table below shows MPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.39||52-week high||$17.87|
|Prev. close||$9.51||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$9.46||Avg. volume||18,959|
|50-day MA||$10.69||Dividend yield||5.11%|
|200-day MA||$11.89||Market Cap||320.59M|
Marine Products Corporation (MPX) Company Bio
Marine Products designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive, jet drive and outboard pleasure boats, and Robalo outboard sport fishing boats. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPX Social Stream
Latest MPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marine Products Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPX as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced its unaudited results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Marine Products is a leading manufacturer of fiberglass boats under the brand names of Chaparral and Robalo. Chaparral's sterndrive models include SSi and SSX, along with the Chaparral Surf Series. Chaparral's outboard offerings include OSX Luxury Sportboats, and SSi and SSX outboard models. Robalo builds an array of outboard sport fishing boats, which include center consoles
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share payable March 10, 2022 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on February 10, 2022.
Marine Products Corporation Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 before the market opens. In conjunction with its earnings release, the Company will host a conference call to review the Company's financial and operating results on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Investment company Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III (Current Portfolio) buys Hypera SA, MiX Telematics, Rocky Brands Inc, Argan Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, sells Elanco Animal Health Inc, National Presto Industries Inc, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Newell Brands Inc, Smith & Wesson Brands Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III.
MPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|