Marine Products Corporation (MPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MPX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
MPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Marine Products Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MPX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MPX is more volatile than merely 3.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marine Products Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SPNE, XENE, CLXT, OSIS, and ISR.
- MPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marine Products Corp's official web site, go to www.marineproductscorp.com.
MPX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MPX's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.09% lower, now standing at 17.
- MPX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17.5 over the prior 243 months.
- MPX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPX.
MPX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 120.22%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.28%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 209.75%.
The table below shows MPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.05||52-week high||$22.61|
|Prev. close||$15.81||52-week low||$13.98|
|Day high||$16.17||Avg. volume||26,881|
|50-day MA||$16.32||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$16.59||Market Cap||545.60M|
Marine Products Corporation (MPX) Company Bio
Marine Products designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive, jet drive and outboard pleasure boats, and Robalo outboard sport fishing boats. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
MPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPX Latest Social Stream
View Full MPX Social Stream
Latest MPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marine Products Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPX as an investment opportunity.
Marine Products Corporation ( NYSE:MPX ) will increase its dividend on the 10th of September to US$0.12, which is 50...
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced its unaudited results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Marine Products is a leading manufacturer of fiberglass boats under the brand names of Chaparral and Robalo. Chaparral's sterndrive models include SSi and SSX, along with the Chaparral Surf Series. Chaparral's outboard offerings include OSX Luxury Sportboats, the 267 SSX OB, and SSi outboard models. Robalo builds an array of outboard sport fishing boats, which include center consoles, dua
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share payable September 10, 2021 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on August 10, 2021.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Marine Products Corporation Announces Date for Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
ATLANTA , July 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX ) announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 before the market opens. In conjunction with its earnings release, the Company will host a conference call to review the Company''s financial and operating results on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time . Individuals wishing to participate in the conference call should dial toll-free Full story available on Benzinga.com
MPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|