Marine Products Corporation (MPX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MPX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.33% -- which is higher than about 85.29% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MPX has less volatility in its price than 93.49% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MPX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCD, HAL, GOLF, ABB and ITT.
MPX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MPX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 52.07% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Marine Products Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Marine Products Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 91.98% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, MPX has a beta lower than 6.83% of them.
MPX Dividend Chart
MPX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|