Marine Products Corporation (MPX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MPX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.33% -- which is higher than about 85.29% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MPX has less volatility in its price than 93.49% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MPX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCD, HAL, GOLF, ABB and ITT.
MPX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MPX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 4.53%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MPX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Marine Products Corp's dividend yield of 3.95% is in the top 21.91%.
- With a market cap of roughly $428 million, MPX is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 18.81% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, MPX has a beta lower than just 16.76% of them.
MPX Dividend Chart
MPX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|