Meridian Corporation (MRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRBK POWR Grades
- MRBK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.96% of US stocks.
- MRBK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 68 days.
- MRBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.55% of US stocks).
MRBK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRBK is currently 1.21, higher than only 4.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.86%, Meridian Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.76% of about US stocks.
- Meridian Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 121.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meridian Corp are IBCP, BHLB, EBMT, FISI, and HMNF.
- Visit MRBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meridianbanker.com.
MRBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MRBK's price/earnings ratio is 58.18% lower, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 34 months, MRBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
- MRBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRBK.
MRBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.23% of graded US stocks.
- MRBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 51st of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.61||52-week high||$39.78|
|Prev. close||$31.21||52-week low||$24.00|
|Day high||$32.04||Avg. volume||10,795|
|50-day MA||$32.37||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$32.42||Market Cap||193.26M|
Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Company Bio
Meridian Bank provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and retail customers in Chester County and Southeastern Pennsylvania. The company is based in Paoli, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full MRBK Social Stream
Latest MRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meridian Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRBK as an investment opportunity.
Huntingdon Valley will open a loan production office in Media, its first office in Delaware County, as the bank focuses on its goal of almost doubling in size to $1 billion in assets by 2024.
An analyst explains the reasons behind such a strong year for the banking industry and why growth might slow in 2022.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Meridian...
Investment company River Oaks Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Southern First Bancshares Inc, Western Alliance Bancorp, Servisfirst Bancshares Inc, Orrstown Financial Services Inc, ConnectOne Bancorp Inc, sells Alerus Financial Corp, , Cadence Bank, Cadence Bank, Renasant Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, River Oaks Capital LLC.
Meridian Bank (MRBK) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
MRBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|