Meridian Corporation (MRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MRBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MRBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.6% of US stocks).
MRBK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.71%, MERIDIAN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MRBK is more volatile than only 3.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRBK comes in at 52.77% -- higher than that of 97.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCBC, NWFL, CBFV, OPBK, and UBFO.
- Visit MRBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meridianbanker.com.
MRBK Valuation Summary
- MRBK's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 44.83% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 51 months, MRBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRBK.
MRBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.23% of graded US stocks.
- MRBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 51st of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.85||52-week high||$39.78|
|Prev. close||$32.00||52-week low||$27.87|
|Day high||$32.15||Avg. volume||8,750|
|50-day MA||$32.12||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$30.91||Market Cap||184.73M|
Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Company Bio
Meridian Bank provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and retail customers in Chester County and Southeastern Pennsylvania. The company is based in Paoli, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full MRBK Social Stream
Latest MRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERIDIAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRBK as an investment opportunity.
Meridian Credit Union Partners with Online Will Providers to Deliver Digital Estate Planning Solutions
Partnership will help Meridian Members create a will online TORONTO , Jan. 12, 2023 /CNW/ - Today Meridian, Ontario''s largest credit union and second largest in Canada announced new partnerships with both LegalWills.ca and Willful , two of Canada''s leading online estate planning companies. An Angus Reid survey found that 57% of Ontarians don''t have a will, and of those who do, 1 in 10 are out of date. This partnership will empower Meridian''s more than 360,000 Members to complete their will, power of attorney documents, and other estate plans online using LegalWills.ca and Willful''s guided tools for a fraction of the cost of visiting a lawyer. "At Meridian we strive to give our Members confidence and peace of mind about their finances, and that includes preparing for the unexpected....
Meridian Mining UK S: Meridian Updates on Granting of Álamo Licence and Cabaçal''s Strong Drill Results
CD-210 returns 26.8m @ 1.6g/t AuEq, including 4.5m @ 5.3g/t AuEqLONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / January 10, 2023 / Meridian Mining UK. S (TSX:MNO)(Frankfurt/Tradegate:2MM)(OTCQB:MRRDF) ("Meridian" or the…
Moderate loan growth will likely be the chief driver of Meridian Corporation’s (MRBK) earnings this year. On the other hand, a decline in noninterest income and above-average provisioning for expected loan losses will limit earnings growth. Overall, I'm expecting Meridian Corporation to report earnings of $4.04 per share for 2023, up 8% from my estimated earnings of $3.74 per share for 2022. The December 2023 target price suggests a large upside from the current market price. Therefore, I'm adopting a buy rating on Meridian Corporation.
Mortgage Banking Income Likely to Have Already Bottomed Out
Meridian Corporation’s mortgage bank...
Meridian Corporation''s mortgage banking income will likely remain stable from the third quarter’s level. Find out why I’m adopting a buy rating on MRBK stock.
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / December 30, 2022 / Meridian Mining UK S (TSX:MNO) (Frankfurt/Tradegate:2MM) (OTCQB:MRRDF) (" Meridian " or the " Company "), announces the voting results from the Company''s General Meeting of Shareholders held on Friday, December 30, 2022 (the " Meeting "). A total of 73,819,095 common shares were voted, representing 40.39% of the Company''s issued and outstanding common shares as at the record date of December 2, 2022. Each of the matters voted upon is discussed in detail in the Company''s Management Information Circular dated December 2, 2022, which can be found under the Company''s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com . Voting was conducted by way of a poll of votes. Total vo...
MRBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|