Meridian Corporation (MRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRBK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MRBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.09% of US stocks.
- MRBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MRBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 42.01% of US stocks).
MRBK Stock Summary
- MRBK's current price/earnings ratio is 4.66, which is higher than merely 4.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.54 for Meridian Corp; that's greater than it is for 94.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Meridian Corp comes in at 112.78%, a number that bests 94.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meridian Corp are CBAN, MGYR, EBTC, CFBK, and ORRF.
- Visit MRBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meridianbanker.com.
MRBK Valuation Summary
- MRBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.1; this is 21.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MRBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 33 months.
- MRBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRBK.
MRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.00||52-week high||$29.18|
|Prev. close||$25.75||52-week low||$14.12|
|Day high||$26.45||Avg. volume||33,745|
|50-day MA||$26.29||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$23.33||Market Cap||160.47M|
Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Company Bio
Meridian Bank provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and retail customers in Chester County and Southeastern Pennsylvania. The company is based in Paoli, Pennsylvania.
MRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full MRBK Social Stream
Latest MRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meridian Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRBK as an investment opportunity.
Meridian Bank (MRBK): Q2 GAAP EPS of $1.33 beats by $0.17.Revenue of $37.14M (+15.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.83M.Press Release...
Meridian Corporation Reports 2Q 2021 Net Income of $8.3 Million, or $1.33 Per Diluted Share and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.125 Per Share
Meridian Corporation (Nasdaq: MRBK) today reported:
Meridian Bank (MRBK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Meridian Corporation (NASDAQ:MRBK) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and 20 […]
Under the guidance of CEO Chris Annas, Meridian Corporation ( NASDAQ:MRBK ) has performed reasonably well recently. As...
MRBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|