Meridian Corporation (MRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MRBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRBK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- MRBK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
MRBK Stock Summary
- MRBK's current price/earnings ratio is 6.02, which is higher than only 6.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MRBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.47% of US stocks.
- Meridian Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -85.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBAN, SMMF, VBFC, HWBK, and PFHD.
- MRBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Meridian Corp's official web site, go to www.meridianbanker.com.
MRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.37||52-week high||$27.96|
|Prev. close||$25.82||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$26.49||Avg. volume||32,482|
|50-day MA||$25.90||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$20.47||Market Cap||156.48M|
Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Company Bio
Meridian Bank provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and retail customers in Chester County and Southeastern Pennsylvania. The company is based in Paoli, Pennsylvania.
MRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full MRBK Social Stream
Latest MRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meridian Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRBK as an investment opportunity.
Meridian Corporation ( NASDAQ:MRBK ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
Meridian Bank (MRBK) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.01%Payable May 17; for shareholders of record May 10; ex-div May 7.See MRBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Meridian Bank (MRBK): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.65 beats by $0.53.Revenue of $42.16M (+123.3% Y/Y) beats by $11.12M.Press Release...
2020 was a solid year of financial performance with growth in revenue, Membership base and total relationships TORONTO , April 27, 2021 /CNW/ - Meridian, Canada's second largest credit union and Ontario's largest, highlighted its agile approach, an adaptive culture and strong financial soundness as key assets in navigating the pandemic at its 16 th Annual General Meeting held virtually on Tuesday, April 27th . "Meridian's ability to adapt quickly allowed us to find new ways to connect with our Members, while continuing to safeguard their financial security and well being," said Bill Maurin , President & CEO, Meridian. "The commitment and resilience of our employees has been nothing short of extraordinary, and on behalf of myself, the executive team and the communities they serve, thank ...
If you want to know who really controls Meridian Corporation ( NASDAQ:MRBK ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
MRBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|