Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MRBK has issued more dividends than 2.93% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MRBK's comes in at 4.01 -- better than 93.04% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MRBK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GHG, NWFL, UFAB, PRPL and TAK.
MRBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MRBK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 3832.39% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Meridian Corp are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, MRBK's provides a return of 3832.39% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.86% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Meridian Corp, its beta is lower than 94.78% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Meridian Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 97.86% of them.
MRBK Dividend Chart
MRBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MRBK Dividends vs. Peers
MRBK's dividend yield currently ranks #19 of 111 vs. its peers in the Northeast Regional Banks category.