Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRCC POWR Grades
- MRCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRCC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MRCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.52% of US stocks).
MRCC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MONROE CAPITAL Corp is higher than it is for about 99.08% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MONROE CAPITAL Corp comes in at -12.59%, a number that bests only 9.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's share price is greater than that of only 2.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONROE CAPITAL Corp are FDUS, PSEC, SCM, AINV, and BIP.
- MRCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONROE CAPITAL Corp's official web site, go to www.monroebdc.com.
MRCC Valuation Summary
- MRCC's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 43.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MRCC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 84.3 over the prior 105 months.
- Over the past 105 months, MRCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 99.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRCC.
MRCC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -32.29%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.02%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 88.59%.
The table below shows MRCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.26% of graded US stocks.
- MRCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.093 -- ranking 228th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MKTX, WRE, and PIPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRCC.
The table below shows MRCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.16||52-week high||$11.85|
|Prev. close||$9.98||52-week low||$9.56|
|Day high||$10.22||Avg. volume||57,694|
|50-day MA||$10.37||Dividend yield||9.84%|
|200-day MA||$10.73||Market Cap||220.13M|
Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Company Bio
Monroe Capital LLC is a private equity firm specializing in bridge loans, exit financing, capital restructuring, buyouts, leveraged recapitalizations, turnaround, growth capital, acquisition, expansion, refinancings, balance sheet restructurings, portfolio acquisitions, unitranche financings, senior and junior debt, mezzanine debt, second lien or last-out loans, senior loans, equity co-investments for both ESOP and non-ESOP transactions and acquisitions of distressed debt. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCC Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCC Social Stream
Latest MRCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONROE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCC as an investment opportunity.
Atlas (ATCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.50% and 2.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Artisan Partners (APAM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.20% and 0.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Investment company Stonnington Group, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Microsoft Corp, The Home Depot Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Costco Wholesale Corp, Alphabet Inc, sells Upstart Holdings Inc, Apollo Global Management Inc, Roku Inc, DoorDash Inc, Monster Beverage Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Stonnington Group, Llc.
Salesforce VP and GM of Retail Rob Garf joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the rise in buy now, pay later and how retailers are continuing to transform their business models with online and omnichannel offerings.
Yahoo Finance’s Brad Smith discusses how consumers went shopping during the 2021 holiday season with global digital sales topping $1 trillion.
MRCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|