Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRCC POWR Grades
- MRCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRCC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- MRCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
MRCC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MONROE CAPITAL Corp is higher than it is for about 99.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MONROE CAPITAL Corp is reporting a growth rate of 985.89%; that's higher than 97.57% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MONROE CAPITAL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ARCC, PFLT, NMFC, GSBD, and ORCC.
- MRCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONROE CAPITAL Corp's official web site, go to www.monroebdc.com.
MRCC Valuation Summary
- MRCC's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 43.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MRCC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 84.3 over the prior 105 months.
- Over the past 105 months, MRCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 99.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRCC.
MRCC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.3%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.81%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 66.11%.
The table below shows MRCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.88% of graded US stocks.
- MRCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 231st of 458 Trading stocks.
- EQS, MKTX, and SELF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRCC.
The table below shows MRCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.52||52-week high||$11.71|
|Prev. close||$10.57||52-week low||$6.35|
|Day high||$10.60||Avg. volume||83,020|
|50-day MA||$10.88||Dividend yield||9.51%|
|200-day MA||$10.11||Market Cap||226.64M|
Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Company Bio
Monroe Capital LLC is a private equity firm specializing in bridge loans, exit financing, capital restructuring, buyouts, leveraged recapitalizations, turnaround, growth capital, acquisition, expansion, refinancings, balance sheet restructurings, portfolio acquisitions, unitranche financings, senior and junior debt, mezzanine debt, second lien or last-out loans, senior loans, equity co-investments for both ESOP and non-ESOP transactions and acquisitions of distressed debt. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCC Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCC Social Stream
Latest MRCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONROE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCC as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monroe Capital Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MRCC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a distribution of $0.25 per share for the third quarter of 2021, payable on September 30, 2021 to stockholders of record as of September 16, 2021. In October 2012, the Company adopted a dividend reinvestment plan that provides for reinvestment of distributions on behalf of its stockholders, unless a stockholder elects to receive cash prior
AdTheorent Holding Company, LLC ("AdTheorent" or "the Company"), a programmatic digital advertising leader using advanced machine learning technology and solutions to deliver real-world value for advertisers and marketers, today announced financial highlights for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best high yield finance dividend stocks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of financial stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Best High Yield Finance Dividend Stocks. The coronavirus pandemic leading to a market crash and recession alongside a range of […]
Monroe Capital (MRCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -3.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHICAGO, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monroe Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: MRCC) (“Monroe”) today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Except where the context suggests otherwise, the terms “Monroe,” “we,” “us,” “our,” and “Company” refer to Monroe Capital Corporation. Second Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Net Investment Income of $5.2 million, or $0.24 per shareAdjusted Net Investment Income (a non-GAAP measure described below) of $5.3 million, or $
MRCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|