Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRCC POWR Grades
- MRCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 60.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRCC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- MRCC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 37.2% of US stocks).
MRCC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MONROE CAPITAL Corp is higher than it is for about 99.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MONROE CAPITAL Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,579.12%; that's higher than merely 0.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONROE CAPITAL Corp are ARCC, KEN, NMFC, FSK, and PFLT.
- Visit MRCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monroebdc.com.
MRCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.28||52-week high||$10.94|
|Prev. close||$10.43||52-week low||$6.07|
|Day high||$10.44||Avg. volume||102,400|
|50-day MA||$10.30||Dividend yield||9.59%|
|200-day MA||$8.41||Market Cap||219.01M|
Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Company Bio
Monroe Capital LLC is a private equity firm specializing in bridge loans, exit financing, capital restructuring, buyouts, leveraged recapitalizations, turnaround, growth capital, acquisition, expansion, refinancings, balance sheet restructurings, portfolio acquisitions, unitranche financings, senior and junior debt, mezzanine debt, second lien or last-out loans, senior loans, equity co-investments for both ESOP and non-ESOP transactions and acquisitions of distressed debt. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
MRCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MRCC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that MONROE CAPITAL Corp ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for MONROE CAPITAL Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.11; that's higher than just 18.45% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 10.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 60% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 89.21% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCC Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCC Social Stream
Latest MRCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONROE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCC as an investment opportunity.
Monroe Capital Corp (MRCC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Theodore Koenig - Chairman, President & CEO Aaron Peck - CIO, CFO, Corporate Secretary & Interested Director Conference Call Participants Christopher Nolan - Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Sarkis Sherbetchyan - B. Riley Securities Robert...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Monroe Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:MRCC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
CHICAGO, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monroe Capital Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MRCC) announced today that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host a webcast and conference call to discuss these operating and financial results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:00 am ET. The webcast will be hosted on a webcast link located in the Investor Relations section of our website at http://ir.monroebdc.com/events.cfm. To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 312-8807 approximately 10 minutes prior to the call. Please reference conference ID # 2378496. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, the webcast will be available for replay on the Company’s website...
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Monroe Capital LLC today announced an increase in its credit facility to support Protos Security’s (“Protos”) acquisition of Mulligan Security (“Mulligan”). Protos is an existing portfolio company of Southfield Capital. Headquartered in New York, NY, Mulligan is a leading regional provider of security and fire safety professionals. The combined company primarily serves real estate, pharmacies, grocery, retail, professional and financial services end markets. The acquis
Do you like roller coasters? According to Deutsche Bank, we’re looking at some roller coaster volatility for the next few months, with near-term gains likely, followed by a Q2 retreat, and second-half gains. The firm expects share values to fall in the next three months, perhaps by as much as 5% to 10%, for several reasons laid out by the firm’s strategist Binky Chadha. “The more front-loaded the impact of the stimulus, and the direct stimulus checks at around a quarter of the new package clearly are one off, the sharper the peak in growth is likely to be.
MRCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|