Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC): Price and Financial Metrics
MRCC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MRCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.43% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, MRCC has reported earnings growth of 118.01%, putting it ahead of 90.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGBD, VICI, ARCC, PFLT, and GSBD.
- MRCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONROE CAPITAL Corp's official web site, go to www.monroebdc.com.
MRCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$7.10||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$6.75||Avg. volume||222,208|
|50-day MA||$9.56||Dividend yield||19.72%|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||130.03M|
Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Company Bio
Monroe Capital LLC is a private equity firm specializing in bridge loans, exit financing, capital restructuring, buyouts, leveraged recapitalizations, turnaround, growth capital, acquisition, expansion, refinancings, balance sheet restructurings, portfolio acquisitions, unitranche financings, senior and junior debt, mezzanine debt, second lien or last-out loans, senior loans, equity co-investments for both ESOP and non-ESOP transactions and acquisitions of distressed debt. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.