Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC): Price and Financial Metrics
MRCC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MONROE CAPITAL Corp is higher than it is for about 99.5% of US stocks.
- MONROE CAPITAL Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFLT, FSK, NMFC, EPD, and ARCC.
- Visit MRCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monroebdc.com.
MRCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.69||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$9.69||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$9.73||Avg. volume||90,321|
|50-day MA||$8.79||Dividend yield||10.32%|
|200-day MA||$7.66||Market Cap||206.44M|
Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Company Bio
Monroe Capital LLC is a private equity firm specializing in bridge loans, exit financing, capital restructuring, buyouts, leveraged recapitalizations, turnaround, growth capital, acquisition, expansion, refinancings, balance sheet restructurings, portfolio acquisitions, unitranche financings, senior and junior debt, mezzanine debt, second lien or last-out loans, senior loans, equity co-investments for both ESOP and non-ESOP transactions and acquisitions of distressed debt. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
MRCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MRCC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that MONROE CAPITAL Corp ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for MONROE CAPITAL Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.11; that's higher than only 19.12% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 37% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 10.77% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 63% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 89.19% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCC Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCC Social Stream
Latest MRCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONROE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCC as an investment opportunity.
Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call March 03, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Ted Koenig - CEO Aaron Peck - CFO and CIO Conference Call Participants Kevin Fultz - JMP Securities Robert Dodd - Raymond James Christopher Nolan - Ladenburg Thalmann Sarkis Sherbetchyan - B. Riley...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 3, 2021 / Monroe Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:MRCC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 3, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Monroe Capital (MRCC): Q4 NII of $0.25 beats by $0.01.Total investment income of $12.55M (-9.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.49M.Press Release...
Monroe Capital (MRCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.17% and -1.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Monroe Capital (NASDAQ:MRCC) were flat after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 32.43% year over year to $0.25, which beat the estimate of $0.24. Revenue of $12,552,000 decreased by 30.21% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $12,830,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on MRCC Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Price Action Company's 52-week high was at $11.05 52-week low: $3.56 Price action over last quarter: Up 42.37% Company Overview Monroe Capital Corp is a specialty finance company focused on providing financing to lower middle market companies with EBITDA between $3-35 million, in the U.S. and Canada. The company provides...
MRCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MRCCWant to do more research on MONROE CAPITAL Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!