Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MRCC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 8.87% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MRCC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above just 12.06% stocks in our set.
- MRCC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 26.44% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 83.44% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MRCC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NKE, INTU, MCO, AMT and RBC.
MRCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding MONROE CAPITAL Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 243.21% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MRCC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MONROE CAPITAL Corp's dividend yield of 14.39% is in the top 2.26000000000001%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 243.21%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, MONROE CAPITAL Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.41% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
MRCC Dividend Chart
MRCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|