Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MRCC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.21% -- which is higher than about merely 4.89% stocks we're looking at.
- MRCC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.01; for context, that's better than merely 8.24% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MRCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SLGN, COR, POWI, ATNI and AAPL.
MRCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MRCC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 213.15% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MRCC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, MRCC offers a dividend yield in the top 1.98999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 213.15%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.99% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MRCC has a discount rate lower than 94.99% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
MRCC Dividend Chart
MRCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|