Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, MRCC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 9.06% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MRCC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 14.99% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MRCC's price: EQIX, GAN, PINC, MPX and PJT.
MRCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MRCC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 158.36%. Digging deeper, the aspects of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MONROE CAPITAL Corp's dividend yield of 11.44% is in the top 1.95%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 158.36%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 93.88% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MRCC has a discount rate lower than 93.88% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
MRCC Dividend Chart
MRCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|