Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MRCC's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 8.9% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- MRCC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05; for context, that's better than just 16.14% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for MRCC has a compound average growth rate of 32.56%, which is higher than 85.44% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MRCC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FIS, ES, CHMI, INTC and ESLT.
MRCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MRCC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 158.36%. Digging deeper, the aspects of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MONROE CAPITAL Corp's dividend yield of 11.44% is in the top 1.95%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 158.36%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 93.88% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MRCC has a discount rate lower than 93.88% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
MRCC Dividend Chart
MRCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|