Monroe Capital Corporation (MRCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, MRCC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 9.06% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MRCC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 14.99% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MRCC's price: EQIX, GAN, PINC, MPX and PJT.
MRCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding MONROE CAPITAL Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1157.9%. Digging deeper, the aspects of MONROE CAPITAL Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MRCC offers a dividend yield in the top 3.3% of stocks in our set.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $54 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 95.07% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, MONROE CAPITAL Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 93% of them.
MRCC Dividend Chart
MRCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|