Merck & Company, Inc. (new) (MRK): Price and Financial Metrics
MRK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $200,476,910,376, Merck & Co Inc has a greater market value than 99.11% of US stocks.
- Merck & Co Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.8% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Merck & Co Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LLY, TXN, NVS, PFE, and AMGN.
- Visit MRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.merck.com.
MRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.96||52-week high||$87.80|
|Prev. close||$79.23||52-week low||$71.71|
|Day high||$79.06||Avg. volume||11,745,106|
|50-day MA||$75.74||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$79.69||Market Cap||197.27B|
Merck & Company, Inc. (new) (MRK) Company Bio
Merck & Company offers therapeutic and preventive agents to treat cardiovascular, type 2 diabetes, asthma, nasal allergy symptoms, allergic rhinitis, chronic hepatitis C virus, HIV-1 infection, fungal infections, intra-abdominal infections, hypertension, arthritis and pain, inflammatory, osteoporosis, male pattern hair loss, and fertility diseases. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Kenilworth, New Jersey.
MRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRK Latest Social Stream
View Full MRK Social Stream
Latest MRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Merck & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRK as an investment opportunity.
BABA stock's near-term outlook is likely to stabilize
In this article, we discussed the importance of dividend stocks for Berkshire Hathaway’s portfolio and examined the 12 best value dividend stocks to buy now according to Warren Buffett. Click to skip ahead to see the 5 Best Value Dividend Stocks to Buy Now According to Warren Buffett. The legendry value investor Warren Buffett’s investment […]
Merck (MRK) closed the most recent trading day at $78.57, moving +1.17% from the previous trading session.
Alison Hill, Ph.D,. Assistant Professor at the Institute for Computational Medicine at Johns Hopkins, joins Yahoo Finance's Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss evictions reducing coronavirus infections.
J&J reported strong earnings in the first quarter of 2021 and predicted the US like other governments will soon resume use of its COVID-19 vaccine.
MRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|