Merck & Company, Inc. (new) (MRK): Price and Financial Metrics
MRK Stock Summary
- MRK has a higher market value than 99.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $233,059,388,359.
- Merck & Co Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Merck & Co Inc's share price is greater than that of just 10.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Merck & Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVS, CSCO, BA, PFE, and INTC.
- Visit MRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.merck.com.
MRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.56||52-week high||$92.64|
|Prev. close||$89.65||52-week low||$72.05|
|Day high||$89.66||Avg. volume||8,943,479|
|50-day MA||$88.62||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$84.00||Market Cap||225.47B|
Merck & Company, Inc. (new) (MRK) Company Bio
Merck & Company offers therapeutic and preventive agents to treat cardiovascular, type 2 diabetes, asthma, nasal allergy symptoms, allergic rhinitis, chronic hepatitis C virus, HIV-1 infection, fungal infections, intra-abdominal infections, hypertension, arthritis and pain, inflammatory, osteoporosis, male pattern hair loss, and fertility diseases. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Kenilworth, New Jersey.