Merck & Company, Inc. (new) (MRK): Price and Financial Metrics
MRK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $214,815,432,548, Merck & Co Inc has a greater market value than 99.4% of US stocks.
- MRK's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Merck & Co Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BA, CSCO, NVS, PFE, and ORCL.
- Visit MRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.merck.com.
MRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRK Price/Volume Stats
Merck & Company, Inc. (new) (MRK) Company Bio
Merck & Company offers therapeutic and preventive agents to treat cardiovascular, type 2 diabetes, asthma, nasal allergy symptoms, allergic rhinitis, chronic hepatitis C virus, HIV-1 infection, fungal infections, intra-abdominal infections, hypertension, arthritis and pain, inflammatory, osteoporosis, male pattern hair loss, and fertility diseases. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Kenilworth, New Jersey.