Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRK POWR Grades
- MRK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.39% of US stocks.
- MRK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MRK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MRK Stock Summary
- Merck & Co Inc's market capitalization of $198,336,131,652 is ahead of 98.93% of US-listed equities.
- Merck & Co Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Merck & Co Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVX, NVS, TMO, COST, and T.
- MRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Merck & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.merck.com.
MRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MRK's price/sales ratio is 13.89% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MRK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, MRK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRK.
MRK Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.98%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 82.75%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.58%.
The table below shows MRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.95||52-week high||$87.80|
|Prev. close||$78.33||52-week low||$71.71|
|Day high||$77.92||Avg. volume||11,663,556|
|50-day MA||$76.84||Dividend yield||3.32%|
|200-day MA||$77.95||Market Cap||194.84B|
Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) Company Bio
Merck & Co., Inc., d.b.a. Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) outside the United States and Canada, is an American multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Kenilworth, New Jersey. It is named after the Merck family, which set up Merck Group in Germany in 1668. Merck & Co. was established as an American affiliate in 1891.(Source:Wikipedia)
MRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRK Latest Social Stream
View Full MRK Social Stream
Latest MRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Merck & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRK as an investment opportunity.
ALX Oncology Holdings (ALXO) in partnership with Merck (MRK) announce the first patient has been dosed in the Phase 2 ASPEN-04 study evaluating the combination of ALX148, a next generation CD47 blocker, with Keytruda (pembrolizumab), an anti-PD-1 therapy, and standard chemotherapy for the treatment of patients with advanced head and...
Dr. Manish Garg, Emergency Medicine Physician & Co-Founder of World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.
Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Keenan reports details on the CDC’s reversal in mask guidance fro vaccinated Americans and Google’s mandate on vaccinations.
Merck Recognized on Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion List and Received Perfect Score on the Disability Equality Index (DEI)
For the seventh year in a row, Merck has been recognized on the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion list — and for the fourth straight year, Merck has received a score of 100% on the Disab...
Dr. Gustavo Ferrer, President of Aventura Pulmonary Institute, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest in the coronavirus pandemic.
MRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|